Few questions and hints...

This is a discussion on Few questions and hints... within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Hail. Hows it going on? Anyway got few questions you may replied before, wich i surely missed up: 1) Is ...
Page: 1

DjKeViN2

Default Few questions and hints...

Hail. Hows it going on? Anyway got few questions you may replied before, wich i surely missed up:
    1) Is the premmy being only the bronze one?
    2) As soon i'll create an account on the live, am i going to get the free premmy days?
    3) Is the beta drop rate, and items drop list going to get checked out? i mean i've been killing golems for 3 scroll turns and not even a chitin, with the premmy, dark mares is not that bad, but still poor, and rumors said that the eslant bosses aint droppin, isn't it?
    4) Are trinas getting implemented since the beginning of the live, or just l8r, and only buyable as single item from pus, or included in the premmy?

As for the hint, i've seen players talkin bout the BUS's cost, even for the skilled n experienced players will result hard to save money at the start of the server. I mean upgrading junks at the low levels, can result a pain with that price. Imho you could just lower it to 1.5 or something like that, to let the low lvls upgrade being not that difficult.

Thanks for the support, have a good job!
    Sincerely Kevin

p.s Is there any reward in the live for the achievement in the beta "Never loose by a warrior in all of your vs's"?
    *Edit: Avoid useless comments. Thank you
    Last edited by DjKeViN2; 01-31-2010 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DjKeViN2 View Post
    Hail. Hows it going on? Anyway got few questions you may replied before, wich i surely missed up:
    1) Is the premmy being only the bronze one?
    2) As soon i'll create an account on the live, am i going to get the free premmy days?
    3) Is the beta drop rate, and items drop list going to get checked out? i mean i've been killing golems for 3 scroll turns and not even a chitin, with the premmy, dark mares is not that bad, but still poor, and rumors said that the eslant bosses aint droppin, isn't it?
    4) Are trinas getting implemented since the beginning of the live, or just l8r, and only buyable as single item from pus, or included in the premmy?

As for the hint, i've seen players talkin bout the BUS's cost, even for the skilled n experienced players will result hard to save money at the start of the server. I mean upgrading junks at the low levels, can result a pain with that price. Imho you could just lower it to 1.5 or something like that, to let the low lvls upgrade being not that difficult.

Thanks for the support, have a good job!
    Sincerely Kevin

p.s Is there any reward in the live for the achievement in the beta "Never loose by a warrior in all of your vs's"?
    1) Hmm i think there will be 2 type of premium , one who cost 5 usd , and the other one 15 usd , so i think it will be something like bronze and gold premium , not sure yet

2) idk
    3) I think they are still thinkin about it , but drop rates will mainly be the same .
    4 ) i think trinas will be included in the 15 usd premmy .

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

^y would u bother to answer any of the questions if ur just gona say "i think"... xD

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    ^y would u bother to answer any of the questions if ur just gona say "i think"... xD
    because thats what people told me , so maybe they are wrong , so i dont wanna say , im sure ...
    But what i say is probably right so

Whut

Quote Originally Posted by DjKeViN2 View Post
    Ur a HP warrior, and hitz beat u once already, Ur only lucky that he was lagging

DjKeViN2

Quote Originally Posted by Whut View Post
    Ur a HP warrior, and hitz beat u once already, Ur only lucky that he was lagging
    if u gotta tell me something personally do it trough pm's, otherwise stay on topic. Thanks

PFC Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    1) Hmm i think there will be 2 type of premium , one who cost 5 usd , and the other one 15 usd , so i think it will be something like bronze and gold premium , not sure yet

2) idk
    3) I think they are still thinkin about it , but drop rates will mainly be the same .
    4 ) i think trinas will be included in the 15 usd premmy .
    No there will be only 1 type of premiun wich is bronze and prices haven't been set up yet

1. Admins know/thinking.
    2. Admins know/thinking.
    3. Same drop rate (i got 12 chitins in 4 h, DMs 30 mint = 2 shells, MD ) - only lucky.
    4. Admins know/thinking.