Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What about Anti-Cheat system reviewing ????

This is a discussion on What about Anti-Cheat system reviewing ???? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Long time ago some of the admins said that the anti-cheat system will be reviewd due to detecting some usual ...
Page: 1

Fafama

Default What about Anti-Cheat system reviewing ????

Long time ago some of the admins said that the anti-cheat system will be reviewd due to detecting some usual pc programs as "cheats" thats why most of the ppl in the server have been banned (including me ). I mean that bug which u get constantly DC on the character select screen. I believe those who are banned did not used any cheat , cuz i did not too .

So what happened to this "reviewing" thing or it just was to bully us and make us blind. Actually it doesnt matter for the BETA but if it goes same for the official , that would be terrible.

Also there is another problem with it , when i use to try to make an account , i got my acc from the forum by registering and tried few times to create a character i got DCed even without logging ingame . I mean when i create the character , i rename it choose the class etc. and when i press start to go ingame i get banned . Why is THAT and why the hell i cant even log in get this bug i dunno , if any1 does tell me .. and for those who says thats a ban , how i could get banned even without logging in lol?

xiahou_yuan

yea, U guys said 2-3 days ago that you'e "checking"

so???

I hope anti-cheat gets reviewed, but I really think people just try to fool GM staff by saying "Anti-cheat has to be reviewed, it bans the fair players too."

There may be a false bans. Instead of whining, please prove some information. Best way would be getting logs of your computer with "HijackThis" program, and uploading it. (Don't post them in this thread, ask GM's first.) GM's can see if you all use the same type Antivirus, or things like that. It will help them reviewing the Anti-Cheat, and lower false bans as much as possible.

Fafama

This is a great Idea Aristona , i did knew there is a program like this . I hope The owners of the server put under investigation this issue while it is BETA or there will be lotsa flaming topics in this forum in the time...

xiahou_yuan

^ omg dude, seriously, I said 3 days ago, gm can check my friend's pc all he wants, he doesn't have a single hack on his pc, the only reply I got was " He Deserved ban!"
    how the hell do you want me to proof their innocence if gm won't even listen to me??
    I just wanna have some fun playing with my friends, I don't want them to get banned without a reason.

Fafama

about Hijack this is good but there is no1 who wants to take a look at this cuz seems like they dont give a shit for those who are having this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Fafama View Post
    about Hijack this is good but there is no1 who wants to take a look at this cuz seems like they dont give a shit for those who are having this problem.
    Uh, because we didn't respond to your post in a few minutes, we don't care about your issue? Mmk.

We are indeed looking into the anti-cheat system. It's not something that is done overnight. You also have to remember that we're working on more things than just the anti-cheat system. KO is made up of many different things that all need to work together flawlessly.

For those of you that neglect reading the above: The anti-cheat system is on our ever-growing to-do list.

Fafama

1st of all this issue started since the beggining , i posted this cuz i knew this is a bug and more of my friends got banned for 3rd party tools ... " as GMs said". All of em got banned for same reason but they did not cheat. i played awhile also and 1 morning when i did tried to login i got DC on my screen u know the sotry zz then i asked friend of mine to ask gm ingame about it .. he said 3rd party tools again LOL but i wasnt the cheater. and so on had many ppl complaining in the forum about getting banned. I guess this is one of the biggest bugs in server so u should take of that ASAP the other little things can be fixed easy but anti cheat system banning non cheaters thats the big deal here

No its not and we won't deal with it ASAP. Is not even high in our priorities list. We have far more important things to deal with right now than this. We got very few false positives. We just need to fine tune the anticheat which will be done in time before final release.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    The anti-cheat system is on our ever-growing to-do list.
    As in editing the dictionary?

Fafama

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    No its not and we won't deal with it ASAP. Is not even high in our priorities list. We have far more important things to deal with right now than this. We got very few false positives. We just need to fine tune the anticheat which will be done in time before final release.

U said that u will look into my ban like b4 2 days ago , but u did not even answered me what happened?

stop the QQ just let them do the job, no need to keep makeing posts about it

zjebus123

hello, my ip is use for 20 members and all playing ko.All user have problem dc ip : 89.171.193.17

Fafama

maybe they have more important work to do than unbanning those who are infairly banned zjebus

zjebus123

meyby ;] 20 member cant login ing hmm for my city

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast