Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Make Getting master automatic

This is a discussion on Make Getting master automatic within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Since there are a shitload of nerds that will play 24/7 (just look at ottomanempire clan), people that actually got ...
Page: 1

Whut

Default Make Getting master automatic

Since there are a shitload of nerds that will play 24/7 (just look at ottomanempire clan), people that actually got a life wont be able to get it. This will make the server empty in 3 months... already seen it happen before

wawh

If they make boss spawning fast but keep the drop rate low

Ppl that still have a social life will also get to see bosses and the possibility of getting a drop..

Like for example normal spawn rate is 4-6 hours for bowl with a drop rate of 70% for a pendant or w/e if this gets lowerd to let's say 45 minuts with a drop rate of 20-30% it's evens out and everyone's happy xD

Whut

Quote Originally Posted by wawh View Post
    If they make boss spawning fast but keep the drop rate low

Ppl that still have a social life will also get to see bosses and the possibility of getting a drop..

Like for example normal spawn rate is 4-6 hours for bowl with a drop rate of 70% for a pendant or w/e if this gets lowerd to let's say 45 minuts with a drop rate of 20-30% it's evens out and everyone's happy xD
    Not really cuz the no lifers will control the bowl, since they will get 70 first. Im not saying they should make getting master automatic right away. But in like 1 month afther official start

No. It won't be automatic.

Topic will be closed a.s.a.p

xiahou_yuan

just make boss spawn like 2 hours with drop rate for master items 60%
    everyone's happy

Whut

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    No. It won't be automatic.

Topic will be closed a.s.a.p
    ya cuz nerds like urself wanne play with 20 people on 1 server and fuck it up for the rest ? GG

Quote Originally Posted by Whut View Post
    ya cuz nerds like urself wanne play with 20 people on 1 server and fuck it up for the rest ? GG
    Grow up.....

Quote Originally Posted by Whut View Post
    Since there are a shitload of nerds that will play 24/7 (just look at ottomanempire clan), people that actually got a life wont be able to get it. This will make the server empty in 3 months... already seen it happen before
    Play at your own tempo and let the 23 year olds who never achieved anything in KO in the old days spend their obviouslynotsovaluable time grinding for nothing.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

u realize master isnt REQUIRED for any class, right?

a warrior, for example, would be fully capable of farmign DM's without master...then with all the drops they get they could sell them in mora and BUY mq items?

the only thing I'd suggest is to change the drop rate of crystals/opals/crudes ... they r damn hard to obtain so far... making any skill will be pain in the ass, not mentioning mages' Thorn o_O

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    the only thing I'd suggest is to change the drop rate of crystals/opals/crudes ... they r damn hard to obtain so far... making any skill will be pain in the ass, not mentioning mages' Thorn o_O
    it was like that in old KO too, i suggest having ur guildies/friends save up their lvl 30 quest gems

also to add to my point with my previous point even further:

for those that cant farm bosses and are complaining, think of this:

if u get master, most classes gain nothing immediately until lvl 62 out of master except the ability to use shells. but wait how are u gonna get shells? ud need to farm right? well since ur gonna have to farm ANYWAY why not just farm for the cash for ur master too?

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

Why not play KO as it's meant to be played? I say keep everything original.

Dont make it automaster...

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

In release xp will be slower so more ppl will need to kill more mobs to get to 60 = more opals dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    it was like that in old KO too, i suggest having ur guildies/friends save up their lvl 30 quest gems
    u mean 2 Opals quest?

I am talking about LITTLE raise :P

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast