Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Make Getting master automatic

This is a discussion on Make Getting master automatic within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Whut Not really cuz the no lifers will control the bowl, since they will get 70 first. ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Whut View Post
    Not really cuz the no lifers will control the bowl, since they will get 70 first. Im not saying they should make getting master automatic right away. But in like 1 month afther official start
    Oh a guy with life how wonderful You should enjoy it while we nolifers will play ko.

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    the only thing I'd suggest is to change the drop rate of crystals/opals/crudes ... they r damn hard to obtain so far... making any skill will be pain in the ass, not mentioning mages' Thorn o_O
    I found 5 gems before 30 lvl so how it is hard :P ? drop rate of crystals/opals/crudes in old ko in moradon was much higher than it is now on usko.

play much, win much

We will look into the crystals, opals, crudes rates, but it's obvious that since the exp is so high right now, most didn't spend much time killing mobs in Moradon/Breth/Piana where usually u get that stuff. Instead everyone was lvl30 in like 1 hour and rushed CZ.

U cant expect to see many opals in market that way. Official will have lower exp, which will force ppl to spend more time exping lower level mobs, getting much more of those gems. Also, as cama said, talk to your clanies so they save those for the mages or whatever classes need them for skills and masters. Organized clans usually do, reason why they get ahead of the selfish ones.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Whut View Post
    Since there are a shitload of nerds that will play 24/7 (just look at ottomanempire clan), people that actually got a life wont be able to get it. This will make the server empty in 3 months... already seen it happen before
    OttomanEmpire,Turkish powa ftw!?!?

I love how everyone blames no-lifers for being on so much. Theres nothing you can do to make it fair, some people want to play 15+ hours a day and get sharers, some people just wanna play a couple of hours a day, its your own choice, theres nothing you can do to stop the 'no-lifers' from being overpowered.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    We will look into the crystals, opals, crudes rates, but it's obvious that since the exp is so high right now, most didn't spend much time killing mobs in Moradon/Breth/Piana where usually u get that stuff. Instead everyone was lvl30 in like 1 hour and rushed CZ.

U cant expect to see many opals in market that way. Official will have lower exp, which will force ppl to spend more time exping lower level mobs, getting much more of those gems. Also, as cama said, talk to your clanies so they save those for the mages or whatever classes need them for skills and masters. Organized clans usually do, reason why they get ahead of the selfish ones.
    omgomgomgomg devile agreed with me! omg *faints like a fangirl*

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    I love how everyone blames no-lifers for being on so much. Theres nothing you can do to make it fair, some people want to play 15+ hours a day and get sharers, some people just wanna play a couple of hours a day, its your own choice, theres nothing you can do to stop the 'no-lifers' from being overpowered.
    You forgot to add also that you cant do nothing to stop ppl spending 1000usd on scrolls and items.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    You forgot to add also that you cant do nothing to stop ppl spending 1000usd on scrolls and items.
    well thats somethin they can. just put a purchase limit per account and its done

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fridulin View Post
    well thats somethin they can. just put a purchase limit per account and its done
    They can but dont want

Keep it original... When people have to work hard and together to obtain items teamplay and community also imporves.

I'm a nerd? Please explain yourself, i'm quite interested as to what is supposed to be meant by that.

As the for the rest of the topic, you don't need master to pwn =.=

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post

also people duped crystals/opals/sapphires so obviously there were plenty in the ko market.

it will be too much of a waste of time doing master quest in this version. or at least make it easier.. i mean nobody wans to go through the whole farming-for-a-stupid-piece-of-item. its different from xp cause from xp u actually GET xp no matter what... but for farming the items u can get nothing n waste 2 hours farming nth.

n dont compare it to farming for $$ cause U KNOW ITS WORHT IT WASTING 2 HOURS TRYING TO GET AN IN INSTEAD OF AN OPAL!

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    I'm a nerd? Please explain yourself, i'm quite interested as to what is supposed to be meant by that.

As the for the rest of the topic, you don't need master to pwn =.=
    yea you're kind of an idiot to say you don't need master to pwn. lets see you not getting master n then pking a lvl 70. im sure you'll survive. you're also probably one of those who thinks items n lvls aren't needed to own, skills is what matters in this game.

let me tell u, this game requires NO skill.

ps. i might be very biased in this case since i am leeching on a friend's bp. no judgement yea SCREW U!

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    also people duped crystals/opals/sapphires so obviously there were plenty in the ko market.

it will be too much of a waste of time doing master quest in this version. or at least make it easier.. i mean nobody wans to go through the whole farming-for-a-stupid-piece-of-item. its different from xp cause from xp u actually GET xp no matter what... but for farming the items u can get nothing n waste 2 hours farming nth.

n dont compare it to farming for $$ cause U KNOW ITS WORHT IT WASTING 2 HOURS TRYING TO GET AN IN INSTEAD OF AN OPAL!
    Getting master is achieving something special, thats why the master quest items isn't easy to get. And it should stay that way! Also, when they are hard to get it opens the market and gives low level players a boost in money for pots/items.

Quote Originally Posted by sommarblond View Post
    Getting master is achieving something special, thats why the master quest items isn't easy to get. And it should stay that way! Also, when they are hard to get it opens the market and gives low level players a boost in money for pots/items.
    yea it might be special for first timers to the game but for the old shit who just wana own with 1337 gear and 1337 lvls its just a pain in the ass. n this server is full of old shit.

i mean leveling is a must for this server because thats what ko is about. lvling n then pk. nobody likes to experience lvling and eventhough lvling sucks, if this server is made a pk server it wil die within like 1month or so. so theres just reason for lvling. but i don't see how farming for quest items is a justified reason. either increasee the drop rate, or do something to make it easier for ppl. i mean can u imagine those suckers rushing to lvl 60 n then wasting 20days trying to farm for quest items because there aren't any available on the market?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast