Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Make Getting master automatic

This is a discussion on Make Getting master automatic within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Devile We will look into the crystals, opals, crudes rates, but it's obvious that since the exp ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    We will look into the crystals, opals, crudes rates, but it's obvious that since the exp is so high right now, most didn't spend much time killing mobs in Moradon/Breth/Piana where usually u get that stuff. Instead everyone was lvl30 in like 1 hour and rushed CZ.

U cant expect to see many opals in market that way. Official will have lower exp, which will force ppl to spend more time exping lower level mobs, getting much more of those gems. Also, as cama said, talk to your clanies so they save those for the mages or whatever classes need them for skills and masters. Organized clans usually do, reason why they get ahead of the selfish ones.
    I have been exping with friend for quite long time at Werewolfs and DKs and we got only 1 Opal from Lycan :P

but if u say, you got 5 before even reaching 30lvl, then I'm ok with it :P

Kecoon = best for gems.

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    yea you're kind of an idiot to say you don't need master to pwn. lets see you not getting master n then pking a lvl 70. im sure you'll survive. you're also probably one of those who thinks items n lvls aren't needed to own, skills is what matters in this game.

let me tell u, this game requires NO skill.

ps. i might be very biased in this case since i am leeching on a friend's bp. no judgement yea SCREW U!
    I didn't have master

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    yea it might be special for first timers to the game but for the old shit who just wana own with 1337 gear and 1337 lvls its just a pain in the ass. n this server is full of old shit.

i mean leveling is a must for this server because thats what ko is about. lvling n then pk. nobody likes to experience lvling and eventhough lvling sucks, if this server is made a pk server it wil die within like 1month or so. so theres just reason for lvling. but i don't see how farming for quest items is a justified reason. either increasee the drop rate, or do something to make it easier for ppl. i mean can u imagine those suckers rushing to lvl 60 n then wasting 20days trying to farm for quest items because there aren't any available on the market?
    I understand your point but yes I can imagine that, because that's the way the game is meant to be played. But who says they need to stop at 60? They can continue levelling even thou they aren't masters.
    Problem is, people rush things to fast.

xiahou_yuan

lol who says there aren't enough in market?
    i saw atleast 10 ppl selling crudes, opals and crystals....
    and I have about 12 opals, 4 crystals and 3 crudes, and that's from just kiling mobs in moradon ( mostly blood worm, stupid stiletto a.q.)

Quote Originally Posted by festo View Post
    I didn't have master
    I can actually back that up. He was too lazy to get master! or too lazy to even ask for it since we could have given it to him 30000 times. He just ran around with a CS... lvl 60 or 62 vs lvl 70's.

Banned

Right now i find this server fantastic, could be harder but dno its just my taste.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    I can actually back that up. He was too lazy to get master! or too lazy to even ask for it since we could have given it to him 30000 times. He just ran around with a CS... lvl 60 or 62 vs lvl 70's.
    did he stroke you now?

Quote Originally Posted by W33dStyle View Post
    did he stroke you now?
    its called we were clannies back then. So keep your immature comments away ty.

IIIIIIIIII you sir are truly retarded. Do you honestly think people are going to be lvl 70 instantly? Many people will be pking around lvls 50-65, do they need master to own? No sir they do not. You clearly didn't play or wasn't very good back in KE times. Even now you dont NEED master to be good in a good communicating team.

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    omgomgomgomg devile agreed with me! omg *faints like a fangirl*
    So...you're passed out? *squeeze*

and FYI cava, from my experience the MQ bosses have a really high droprate on items, with the exception of shaula.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    IIIIIIIIII you sir are truly retarded. Do you honestly think people are going to be lvl 70 instantly? Many people will be pking around lvls 50-65, do they need master to own? No sir they do not. You clearly didn't play or wasn't very good back in KE times. Even now you dont NEED master to be good in a good communicating team.
    Absolutely. IIIIIIIIIIIII thought he was a bp while playing a mage.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    Right now i find this server fantastic, could be harder but dno its just my taste.
    its beta it'll be alot harder when its official

knubbiz

wtf are u tards or something?!... I hope they won't make it automatic.. that would ruin the whole thing !?!.. It's supposed to be as close to regular KO as possibel, with a sliiiight exp increase.. And if u think they should have it automatic, then ur questioning the ppl who made Knight online.

the server is good as it is! just too high xp rates. but it is beta. so it will be decreased at official.. and then it all will be good !

jatokor

Don't make it automatic and gtfo whoever wants it :P(cizia you first :P)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast