Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

minor

This is a discussion on minor within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; I dont rlly care but some ppl are funny. and ctr dont change anyting cuz ur mana is still same. ...
Page: 3

lopezik

I dont rlly care but some ppl are funny.
    and ctr dont change anyting cuz ur mana is still same.
    if u will minor urself faster ur out of mana = dead

Quote Originally Posted by lopezik View Post
    I dont rlly care but some ppl are funny.
    and ctr dont change anyting cuz ur mana is still same.
    if u will minor urself faster ur out of mana = dead
    The whole point is the burst heal, with lightfeet and ctrl minor only retards get wooped. Blowing your whole mana bar in 0.5 seconds can easily allow you to town.

It's Obvious that there isnt minor cooldown cuz at old KO there wasnt.....It's just another USKO crap..

use a hp pot noobs. The only ones who went and started using 2minors where the noobs that used ctrlminor when k2 fixed that bugg.

Quote Originally Posted by GotToHaveKayaNow View Post
    use a hp pot noobs. The only ones who went and started using 2minors where the noobs that used ctrlminor when k2 fixed that bugg.
    LMAO sorry, for a spam but I couldn't resist

If you put more points in hp, ur mana will go up. 2.3 - 2.5k mp is more than enough mana to use minor as ur main healer. I remember tanking on an ardeam sin right after rofd came out with around 2k mp. Playing on a server like this where most ppl will be 70 before even 1/6th of the server has full +7-+8 will make it easier to tank if ur a good sin. the majority of ur enemies won't be hitting hard for a while.
    Last edited by Horror; 01-19-2010 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IronNeck View Post
    lol

why would u even want to remove dual minor

idk why u all complaing but when i play ardream -2k mp im ok with dual minor
    and it will bring uneccesery unblanace to the server cuz warriors will pwn rogues easly

if u dont like dual minor just use 1 non forced u to use it

ctrl should be removed (for example put some annoying function on it so noone gonna use it like in rising they made it like 20xminor in 1 sec )
    yea that would be funny i say do that

xiahou_yuan

^ but then ppl would still put minor on ctrl, then press it twice and town = 4k hp in 2 seconds lol.
    it doesn't need removing, ppl play how they play, every playing style has it's bad and good points, 1 minor= slow minor but nice combo, 2 minors = 1 skill missing on skillbar, or no hp pot on skillba,r good minor, good combo, ctrl minor= super minor, slow combo....

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    ^ but then ppl would still put minor on ctrl, then press it twice and town = 4k hp in 2 seconds lol.
    it doesn't need removing, ppl play how they play, every playing style has it's bad and good points, 1 minor= slow minor but nice combo, 2 minors = 1 skill missing on skillbar, or no hp pot on skillba,r good minor, good combo, ctrl minor= super minor, slow combo....
    you say your against ctrl minor...but in every post you make you say it does not need removing. I think that your trying to make it seem like you use a single minor but your really one of the ctrl minor noobs who uses it.

xiahou_yuan

I'm against it because it's for noobs, but that doesn't give us the right to remove it....
    + it's better for us, their combo is like shit

*EDIT*

I'm a dual minor combo user not single :P
    and it's one of the best skillbars out there ( except for the fact I have no hp pot on my skillbar with skills :P )

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    LMAO sorry, for a spam but I couldn't resist
    Yeah when i read ur sig i see u support USD trades to, so i didnt expect a scum like u to have enough selfestem to understand what cheating is.

Quote Originally Posted by GotToHaveKayaNow View Post
    Yeah when i read ur sig i see u support USD trades to, so i didnt expect a scum like u to have enough selfestem to understand what cheating is.
    how are my USD trades connected with this?

anyway, why the hell r u talking about cheating? we're talking about minor and if u think it's cheating then I've got a bad news for you

I'm really sorry for you, being such an idiot

FatM4n

dual minor or not. Hp pot+minor will give more healing, besides you can controll easier if you need burst healing u can pot

i dont get the big deal here lol.. control mino is for noobs and if someone is known using it his ''reputation'' will be ruined among the sins who use dual minor or hp pot + 1 minor.

atleast try to delet ctrl minor pls :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast