Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Towers !

This is a discussion on Towers ! within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Towers gonna hit this low in official too ? I saw MP mages going to like our teleport while being ...
Page: 1

Default Towers !

Towers gonna hit this low in official too ? I saw MP mages going to like our teleport while being hit by towers and not dieing...increase damn tower dmg

Do you see the health animations on your screen? It means they get healed. When you get heal, you recover HP.

MaRiNeChato

Intown ftw XD! like the old USKO. Towers are fine... everyone have lvl 65+ right now that why they can tank it easy.

Cool

towers are good.. xD

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

increasing tower dmg is definitely a must. so what beta is lvl 65+ now? many ppl will reach 65+in the official launch... not to mention with tower dmg this low mage parties r gona town nova 24/7 with just a lvl 62 healer.

tbh, i think they hit enough.... but thats just because i delevled on them 45 minutes ago XD

I laughed at previous posts...god damn noobs....a rogue with 30 FR can tank 20 towers ? A warrior with 100 FR can tank 20 towers ? They were basicly resting in town....some posted merchants like its moradon rofl....increase the tower dmgs.

MaRiNeChato

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    increasing tower dmg is definitely a must. so what beta is lvl 65+ now? many ppl will reach 65+in the official launch... not to mention with tower dmg this low mage parties r gona town nova 24/7 with just a lvl 62 healer.
    That is true but scrolls are expensive so people will have buff if a priest do torment GG that party or parasite to the guy which is tanking the tower GG!. Exp at lvl 61+ HURT! I know cuz I lvl up to lvl 62 in beta with Bronze Premiun and 50% event exp is 1% in 4 pulls at aoe harpies... So for do Intown like that will he hard maybe they will just Nova Town.... When the Town is full of Humans or Orcs. WHO KNOWS!!?? But they wont stay in the town like u see in the SS. If they do... wont be so longer.

vhf

they have high resistance due to uniques aswell. wont be that easy to go inside in the official. you dont have the hp, the resists or the heals that you have now

MaRiNeChato

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    I laughed at previous posts...god damn noobs....a rogue with 30 FR can tank 20 towers ? A warrior with 100 FR can tank 20 towers ? They were basicly resting in town....some posted merchants like its moradon rofl....increase the tower dmgs.
    Dude a Warrior can tank the towers easy... a warrior is a TANK! ! also they have full healers... a Rogue can tank for a while with his mirror and full heal... Before they join the town I guess! They organizate for see who gonna tank the towers... probably choise the priest or warrior like a tank so someone of them must be tanking the towers. Also the lvl 65 master helps alot.

LegendarYz

its normal atm.. that ppl can tank it all.. but at official it won't happen due the lack of resistance/hp/mana/players...you all will see it at the official launch.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i don't care if ppl start staying in the town or not, but when the pk becomes town-novaing instead of actual pk, it becomes a shit game.

no need for towers to increase dmg, at lest not in official release. ffs every single player has full armour set +7, dual we, dual roc/rol, warrior pendants, scorpion shields etc.

ofc they can tank towers lol, its gonna take 6 months in official release till the first party will be equiped enough to tank towers like that

besides this is only beta, and they gave free lvls and items so they can do some more tests, like how the server holdes under full load not so you all can pk, you got shitloads of other private full pk servers if u wanna do that

this isnt for pk its for testing, no need to nerf stuff now

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kerber View Post
    no need for towers to increase dmg, at lest not in official release. ffs every single player has full armour set +7, dual we, dual roc/rol, warrior pendants, scorpion shields etc.

ofc they can tank towers lol, its gonna take 6 months in official release till the first party will be equiped enough to tank towers like that

besides this is only beta, and they gave free lvls and items so they can do some more tests, like how the server holdes under full load not so you all can pk, you got shitloads of other private full pk servers if u wanna do that

this isnt for pk its for testing, no need to nerf stuff now
    One name: TANK.

DEVIL_7

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Towers gonna hit this low in official too ? I saw MP mages going to like our teleport while being hit by towers and not dieing...increase damn tower dmg

+1 it isnt normal...it looks like invation for 5 mins being in opposite nation town ..... make dmg a bit higher

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast