Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

ok so this server is cheatfree for sure.. but what about the other stuff

This is a discussion on ok so this server is cheatfree for sure.. but what about the other stuff within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; i'm talking about the other unpleasant stuff tat comes along with this game that don't really have a clear boundary. ...
Page: 1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Default ok so this server is cheatfree for sure.. but what about the other stuff

i'm talking about the other unpleasant stuff tat comes along with this game that don't really have a clear boundary. things like

1) luring on people doing bosses(like on the healer on talos or w/e)
    2) ksing
    3) scamming ingame(such as players quitting clans not giving back items or whatever that sort of thing or ninja looting)
    4) calling other ally from other nation to help raid a cz exp spot that you want
    5) trade-spamming/party spamming/other annoying shit

probably more but ya. how are gms gona handle such situations?

Banned

probablly first time will be a warn and than maybe 1 day ban... (thats how it should be imo)

imo some of the things r too silly to do a ban on, and when gms start to mix in with clan issues it gets VERY VERY ugly. so.. its hard. any gm wana answer this? (case by case, ofc)

xiahou_yuan

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    i'm talking about the other unpleasant stuff tat comes along with this game that don't really have a clear boundary. things like

2) ksing
    3) scamming ingame(such as players quitting clans not giving back items or whatever that sort of thing or ninja looting)
    4) calling other ally from other nation to help raid a cz exp spot that you want

nr 4 and 5) aren't that serious.
    orcs and humans will always raid each other, especially because everyone knows the lvling spots.
    5) you can block party and trade, so no real problem there, he just gonna hurt himself :P
    1 and3 however should be a 1 day ban like ko4mylife said or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post

2) ksing

1)i dont think there is something to do if someone decide to lure on someone else a boss , its part of the game..
    2) ksing on bosses should be allowed , not on xp spots
    3) i dont think players quitting clan and not givin back items can be called scam , because most of the time he doesnt earn it once he join the clan , he had to be active , call for bosses , so if for example you help your clan killing isiloon 20 times , and u got a drop , then u decide to leave the clan , this person have to right to keep this item and this cannot be considered as a scam . Also im sure leaders and assistants dont give items to new members or to people they are sure they wont stay in the clan...
    4) calling another ally have to be legal , if for example u want an xp spot , you pm a friend from orc side to go disturb them , they cant be banned for that , this is also part of the game
    5) trade spamming have to be warned , then banned , party spamming , even if its annoying , cant be banned...

Also , if everything have to be banned , we will definitly have an empty servers . To be honest im gonna gonna spend time reporting someone for inviting me in a party 5 times in a row , or luring mobs on me while im killing a boss .

P.S : this is just what i think is right , but this may not be what GM's will do...

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Well, all those problems kinda force GMs to take an uncertain side. If its a clear violation, i.e koxp, its easy. But when someone leaves clan with a ninjalooted YN, in reality its the clan leaders fault.

GMs should stay as neutral as possible. But nowai in hell is that gona happen, we are all humans and members of ko4life for jebuz sake.

Hey cutie Senior Member

this is something the players themselves should handle imo, its not GM responsibility.
    They create and maintain the game, we play it.

angeldust

in my opinion we shouldnt now think of stuff that is obviously going to happen, cause thats gaming in ko and annoy gms with any minor thing that comes up(heavent you ever played in usko?)...just wait for the official release and be ready to rock them all

lol u are such a noob and this topic is about bs...
    its a game and these things belong to ko
    talking about ks is so lame....stronger guy/clan will win and lure creeps to priest? its a good way for other ppl who wants drop
    annoying things u can block ingame and if u give an item to a guy who u dont know thats your own bad

Banned

even in usko rules it says that if a player does something that ruin someone's else gameplay, he can be banned (ofc not writing like that, but thats what it means)

Banned

1) luring on people doing bosses(like on the healer on talos or w/e) ( Quess you are not ready for that boss if you cant handle small problem as luring)
    2) ksing (Combo better)
    3) scamming ingame(such as players quitting clans not giving back items or whatever that sort of thing or ninja looting) ( This is your 1st problem - be more careful and look careful for people who you can trust)
    4) calling other ally from other nation to help raid a cz exp spot that you want ( Its your right and good if you get along with opposite nation)
    5) trade-spamming/party spamming/other annoying shit (Block)

Over all huge lol
    Im out of words for people who make topics like that

angeldust

i can do nothing if someone trys to ruin my gaming and gms cant always be running after every player watching him what he/she does.
    i would like though to have in front of me the one that destroys my entertainment in game and "kick his ass" with my fists

Quote Originally Posted by Jenda_CZ View Post
    lol u are such a noob and this topic is about bs...
    its a game and these things belong to ko
    talking about ks is so lame....stronger guy/clan will win and lure creeps to priest? its a good way for other ppl who wants drop
    annoying things u can block ingame and if u give an item to a guy who u dont know thats your own bad
    sorry if there aren't assholes like you in thegame nobody would have to worry about healing in eslant. luring is a fucking retarded shit to do and you just proved its something you would do. see how retard and retard belong together?

and about the scamming thing, its not jsut the clan issue. what about issues like Mass-scamming (anyone rmb charlie187?) if usko was as involved as the community he would've NEVER gotten away with it. same with shit like nasvje etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    1) luring on people doing bosses(like on the healer on talos or w/e) ( Quess you are not ready for that boss if you cant handle small problem as luring)
    yea thats BULL. nobody can tank trol captains while fuckin healing someone for talos. u'll have to sleep the talos n tc n then as soon as u start the idiot lures on u, u'll stop, etc etc rinse n repeat the talos's regen is back/other clans come to ks. for fucks sake stop flaming without even thinking. dumb cunt.

Banned

Whos flaming?

lIIIIIIIIIIl:
    for fucks sake stop flaming without even thinking.dumb cunt.

There isnt nothing to handle by gm, luring, kssing it haves been here like over 4-5 years now. Its part of all this.
    If you cant handle it then dno find another hobby wheres everything perfect.

Scam is worst of those i agree, but if you thinking trade/give items you need to accept fact you might get scammed. In real life scam ends up in police, so this could use gm-s help in game

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast