My curiousity about Anti-cheat system.

This is a discussion on My curiousity about Anti-cheat system. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Hey just a Question to Big Dogs in the server. We all know when BETA have been launched many of ...
Page: 1

Fafama

Default My curiousity about Anti-cheat system.

Hey just a Question to Big Dogs in the server.

We all know when BETA have been launched many of us had troubles with anti-cheat system. Some ppl had problem with logging ( DC on character select screen etc.), but if some other sharer tries to log in he was able to. Due to that, the program have been removed, cuz its still BETA or u guys trying to fix it , I wonder If its fixed or we will be having same issues with login when official starts. Because it would be very ugly when I lvl like a freak for a week then i get ranged again and can't login in the server like it happened to me in the beggining and all my work go to hell.That's what i wanted to ask...

So now if some of the GMs can answer im ill get my panties wet and be able to sleep so ..

Thanks

Regards u5paM4o teh gei mage..

Banned

yup you are g4y ^^

and i hope it is fixed... many people got banned for no reason

/n1tro

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post

and i hope it is fixed... many people got banned for no reason
    If you are going to talk out of your ass without any knowledge then I highly recommend that you back up your statement with evidence and/or facts.
    Last edited by SuperGhost; 02-09-2010 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    If you are going to talk out of your ass without any knowledge then I highly recommend that you back up your statement with evidence and/or facts.
    wow a moderator flaming gg, anyway im waiting for answer from eric , i sent a pm like 1-2 weeks ago and got no answer.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    wow a moderator flaming gg, anyway im waiting for answer from eric , i sent a pm like 1-2 weeks ago and got no answer.
    If you think I am flaming then you need to get yourself a reality check, mate. Unfortunately due to immense amount of idiotic topics that are created by certain members, this is the only language they understand.

If Eric didn't reply you back then there is a high chance that your ban was in order and he simply doesn't want to waste his time with you.

We will not be releasing any information on anti-cheating system regarding to how it detects/works/ect; however, I can tell you that quiet a few people were banned thanks to it (and no, there were not false positives). I am locking this thread, and should we decide to disclose any information, we will do so.

Note: I should also say that if you are getting disconnected at the character selection screen, it may not mean that you are banned (although there is a high chance). We've seen cases where an account gets bugged and causes that issue, always double check with a GM to see if you are actually banned or your account is bugged.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    your an idiot, oh shit, i flamed you, if you seriously think that someone at all times has to abide by some form of rules or something, because moderators and GM's are humans themselves and not some merciless slave that works to make you a server, sorry but we are not. dont be a bitch and take shit like a man. if you have a problem with the way people do things, trying to make a cheat free and clean server for you, and all you can do is bitch and complain, then its easy, ill break it down BARNEY STYLE for you.

go to control panel > click add/remove programs > ko4life server > click uninstall > wait for files to uninstall.... > leave this forum.