Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My thoughts and Ideas for the Ko4life server

This is a discussion on My thoughts and Ideas for the Ko4life server within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by AlphaBeta EDIT: This old school pre KE knight is only reason why im back in KO. +1 ...
Page: 3

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    EDIT: This old school pre KE knight is only reason why im back in KO.
    +1 , thats the reason why many ppl might have came back. And im actuly 1 of them

StarBux

Jeez. I guess I just don't see what's wrong with me saying how this server could be better for ME. But maybe you guys don't know what me means, I'm actually pretty sure most of you don't.

I never said that these changes SHOULD be made. I have simpley said I PERSONALY would not be apposed to them.

Aparently you guys think that when someone states an idea they expect it them to be made.

Here is one for you guys.

While America is great and really cool I think it could be better. Personaly it would be better for me if the government gave all of it's people a super car. It would be better if everything cost $1 and the government gave everyone $100 dollars a day to spend.

Have fun with that.

Of coarse those changes wouldn't be made.

xiahou_yuan

^ +1, you guys are always ready to flame any post, all this guy did was give a couple suggestions, no need to break him down and crush him.

DAFAQ Senior Member

I wouldnt be againts banning all ppl that make topics of things they wouldnt be against.

StarBux

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    I wouldnt be againts banning all ppl that make topics of things they wouldnt be against.
    I wouldn't be against banning someone who says something as dumb as that. Fact is there are many topics people make that they wouldn't be against. Includeing your idea that you just said, so I guess your not apposed to being banned your self.

let's all think for a moment just how dumb that statement was...

Ok. How do you think this server ever came to be? Someone had an idea that they were not opposed to! O my god I think that's just about the same for every idea EVER!

Maybe next time you should use your brain and think for once. But I can understand how that may be hard for you...

And yeah that's a flame for flame... Even though the flame must have been thought of by an idiot. It actually made me laugh how completely dumb that statement was.
    Last edited by StarBux; 01-20-2010 at 10:21 PM.

DAFAQ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StarBux View Post
    I wouldn't be against banning someone who says something as dumb as that. Fact is there are many topics people make that they wouldn't be against. Includeing your idea that you just said, so I guess your not apposed to being banned your self.

let's all think for a moment just how dumb that statement was...

Ok. How do you think this server ever came to be? Someone had an idea that they were not opposed to! O my god I think that's just about the same for every idea EVER!

Maybe next time you should use your brain and think for once. But I can understand how that may be hard for you...

And yeah that's a flame for flame... Even though the flame must have been thought of by an idiot. It actually made me laugh how completely dumb that statement was.
    1. /fail

2. I made a post not a topic. There is a diffrence. Nice to see your IQ at work.

3. We all knew 95 % of what there will be and what the rates will be. And im sick of ppl like u alwaise trying to change exp rates, anvil rates, max upgrade, drop rates, rebirth..... dont like it you can play any other pk server. Seeing that u cant really read very well and that thinking is also not your best quality mybe moving to PK server wouldnt be such an bad idea afterall.

star bux just stop it man... this topic is the pointless thing on this forum and that is a fact. if your going to make an idea about improving the server, make sure its an idea that a lot of people would actually like and agree on. NOT AN IDEA ONLY YOU WOULD LIKE.

it is obvious that not a single person on the forum liked the idea of a rebirth system at the current stage of things. Do you see any one else posting topics about adding a whole new set of things to the server? like there is no topic on adding a bifrost, or a dark lunar war, ardream, juraid, etc... why is that? BECAUSE ITS NOT TIME TO ADD NEW SHIT TO THE SERVER WHEN THERE ARE STILL PROBLEMS WITH THE CURRENT THINGS.

if you say you doubt these changes will even happen... then why the fuck even start a topic about it??? this is not about one persons WANTS....

you have ideas for the server, thats fantastic... but ffs save them for a later time like after a month or 2 from official start... this is pointless topic and everyone else seems to agree...

StarBux

Well to reply to both of you, you guys are both very, very stupid or just interested in flameing.

Brahman you obviouly don't read past a 1st grade level. I don't know how many times I have to say these are things that would make the server better for MYSELF. Did I ever say that I even "wanted" these to be added. I said at the beginning these ARE JUST IDEAS that I had. Does every idea get implemented? Obvously not... Think about the Obama health care plan...

Ranjin. Compared to you Brahman is a genius. You obviously missed the main point. Obvioulsy I'm just going to have to spell it out for you.

Q. How are things changed
    A. It starts with an idea that someone proposes.

Q. How many people do you think have posted "topics" about their ideas on these forums? Probably more than you can count... But considering you probably can't count very high it doesn't take much.

Q. Do you want to ban a lot (when I say a lot I meen more than you can count... ) of members on these forums? Many of them prominent members, or forum moderateors, and even some of the GMs that will be on this server.

The only reason I keep coming back to this thread is because someone flames it when it obvious that it's over.

Also this thread was not a failure, it never even could be because my ideas were not ideas for people to vote on.

Actually it was a major success. Now the manajors of the server can see how apposed the majority of the community are to not just my ideas, but "any" more changes to the server and it's gameplay.

Maybe it's not what I wanted. I actually don't care, the server is going to be way better than USKO as long as there is even the slightest amount of effort to monitor it.

What I don't get is why you two just keep coming back to tell me what I obviously already know. On top of that you add more flames.

I don't really mind brahman that much because at least his posts have some relationship to the topic. I'm just annoyed that he keeps saying the same thing over and over that I have stated that I know.

But ranjin you just wanted to jump on the band waggon and flame me. At the same time it showed me just how ignorant and stupid you are. Obviously you have not been on many forums sujesting that you would be fine with banning nearly everyone that has ever contributed to this forum with a topic.

You may say that there topics are not about things that they are not apposed to. But let me give you an example you probably won't read let alone understand.

Topic:

do you know when the next chapter of knight online forever will be?

- the Author is not apposed to you telling them when it will be, or when you think it will be.

There really is not a point in you arguing ranjin. Mostly because your arguments suck, and are easily proven wrong. They are that way because your argument doesn't really have any backing, and you won't find any... Because no one has proof for an argument that is completely wrong, also it doesn't exist.

When you said /fail I'm pretty sure it's because you finaly came to terms with how much of a failure your argument is.

So I guess what I'm saying is piss off, because your not going to accomplish anything.

this is the stupidest fucking thread i have ever seen.
    can admins not just make it disappear?
    it hurts

DAFAQ Senior Member

Someone who dosent know diffrence between post and topic is calling other ppl stupid. Its really hard to get mad at you.

Also didnt waste time reading past first sentence. Not being able to flame properly so you resolve to name calling just shows how immature you are. Also making huge posts dosent make you smarter.

With this topic you didnt contribute anything, cept maybe your ego. You want to change thigs that are already SET and almost nobody agrees with you. So /fail still stands.

In fact your ideas ( rebirth system ) is what everyone here is against. We all want all KO/KE with no flashy items. So even suggesting something like that is stupid.

Free tip for you, try to read forum before suggesting something. That way you will see what most ppl are or against for any maybe, just maybe your next suggestiont waont be such a fail.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Enough of this. While I'm sure they appreciate any well thought out ideas to work with, the flaming in here really isnt neccessary and certainly wont bring you any further either.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123