Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Nick stealing...

This is a discussion on Nick stealing... within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; i just started to use a new nick name..Stercus. and it seems like there was another one called stercus on ...
Page: 4

knubbiz

i just started to use a new nick name..Stercus. and it seems like there was another one called stercus on some other private server... so i didn't do it with purpose and i am willing to change nick on official release

FatM4n

I stole all nicks.
    Blame me

Quote Originally Posted by knubbiz View Post
    i just started to use a new nick name..Stercus. and it seems like there was another one called stercus on some other private server... so i didn't do it with purpose and i am willing to change nick on official release
    Change your avatar please. It scares me.

Quote Originally Posted by FatM4n View Post
    I stole all nicks.
    Blame me
    Fat Ass...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

What we are doing is a list of names and we will sort them out in a day or two. It's just because of the work load and ****** is the one who can do it as we do all this type of stuff at the server rather than using the GM's.

We will sort it I promise you, obviously zero's name was going to get stolen from the start and when we were talking last night he comfirmed he was going to play and as zero. Also all the GM names are protected. Also you need the Clan Undestructebelzzzz ( give me the right spelling please ) sorting out. If you are not going to use it I would prefer you to make the clan on a dummie char on your account. We can creat it on a lvl 1 char for you and keep it protected.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    Srs bsns, lul.

Anyhow, id love to see someone coming up with a reason, that emits high IQ waves, why someone should care about some stupid name, in some private server, a name that they claim to use once, in interwebz. Unless u use ur real name or SSN that can be considerd as an identety theft, stop the QQ and show some creativity while picking a new name.

I understand zeros req, maybe few more. Specially old clan leaders. FACTOR clan leaders, to be exact.

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    I understand zeros req, maybe few more. Specially old clan leaders. FACTOR clan leaders, to be exact.
    Nick stealing...

and yes, it's a "Srs bsns"... you should have known that yourself very well as u were accused of scamming like a month ago?
    Last edited by cizia; 01-17-2010 at 05:45 AM.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    Nick stealing...

and yes, it's a "Srs bsns"... you should have known that yourself as u were accused of scamming
    Last time i check, poland is all but srs bsns. Besides, me scamming? Zomg when?

sorry, it was MagicWannaBe, not you... but still, well known person here... my bad, I admit

and yes it is not as much as US rich fags, but still... 1k$ in poland means way more than 1k$ in US

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234