oh great.. closing threads nice answer

This is a discussion on oh great.. closing threads nice answer within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ns-gms-296715/ gg mod, i asked for an answer by a thread(thing that i hate , but what i regret? a ...
Page: 1

Default oh great.. closing threads nice answer

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ns-gms-296715/

gg mod, i asked for an answer by a thread(thing that i hate , but what i regret? a mod whom close it "thanks dude" if u wanna run from answer better dont post useless words that wont help.
    if i would take pm way ,it should be personal , i made a thread to get an answer from ANY menber of this staff. But seems that u guys dont give a shit about it. i could understand devile and some ppl that is working on it. but there is some MODS that could answer us, but what i regret? a mod whom close my thread ,wow great.

i tho it was an older forums , and their mods were more efficients.
    the only things that i could see , is ppl spamming this useless , ppl flaming, and no solutions or concrete answers.(from g4l staff).

if u wish to close this do it . but im leaving it.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

What are your inquires? What would you like to know about? I'd be happy to answer them as long as they are not already answered in previous threads.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Closing this thread to. You didn't inquire anythign to the staff. You made a post directly questioning superghost. If you want to talk to JUST superghost, then PM him. Stop opening new topics, last warning from me.