ok sorry but I had to say this

This is a discussion on ok sorry but I had to say this within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; since you guys closed yet another topic. SuperGhost wtf are you saying? first you say we need to pm mods ...
Page: 1

xiahou_yuan

Exclamation ok sorry but I had to say this

since you guys closed yet another topic.

SuperGhost wtf are you saying?
    first you say we need to pm mods in order to get problems solved, I pmed you 12 hours ago and still no reply?
    and you also don't want us to make a topic about it, what do we have to do in order to ask a dam question without 100 ppl saying it's retarded/stupid/spam/ useless post?
    the users who ask a question get banned/muted while the real spammers are filling every dam topic with their nonsense bullshit talk.
    how many times did I see " what a stupid topic" or " are you an idiot?" or "useless post" in every topic?
    and then you guys wonder why there is so many topics about the same question, the dam spammers turn the topic into something completely different, making a topic that needs 1 simple reply to have over 4 pages.
    now seriously, if you wanna do your job, start telling the ppl to stop calling each other bullshit, every user deserves the right to ask a question or to discuss something, since THAT IS WHAT A FORUM WAS MADE FOR without some b1tch saying his post is retarded.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

SuperGhost wtf are you saying?
    Elaborate?

first you say we need to pm mods in order to get problems solved, I pmed you 12 hours ago and still no reply?
    You did pm me; however, it wasn't a problem. It was the same question asked in the previous locked topic regarding to functionality of anti-cheat system which I said previously that we will NOT be releasing any information on.

and you also don't want us to make a topic about it, what do we have to do in order to ask a dam question without 100 ppl saying it's retarded/stupid/spam/ useless post?

the users who ask a question get banned/muted while the real spammers are filling every dam topic with their nonsense bullshit talk.
    how many times did I see " what a stupid topic" or " are you an idiot?" or "useless post" in every topic?
    If you feel that a member is spamming the forums then feel free to use the report function and it will be dealt with.

Here's the ban list: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/misc.php?do=banlist

I don't see any member getting banned or muted for making a "stupid" topic. We generally just close them and leave it at that but if it keeps coming back then we ban/suspend them.

and then you guys wonder why there is so many topics about the same question, the dam spammers turn the topic into something completely different
    Again, report them.

making a topic that needs 1 simple reply to have over 4 pages.
    now seriously, if you wanna do your job, start telling the ppl to stop calling each other bullshit, every user deserves the right to ask a question or to discuss something, since THAT IS WHAT A FORUM WAS MADE FOR without some b1tch saying his post is retarded.
    Job? This is something that I do in my free time as a hobby and not a job by any means. I am always open to questions and happy to answer them( I've been doing it since we announced this server) as long as it is asked in appropriate fashion and has not been answered already in previous threads.

If you'd like to critic my moderation abilities then feel free to post within our feedback section so it can be reviewed by the Admins.

Edit: I am locking this thread (please don't rage) and if you'd like to discuses this thread further, feel free to pm me.
    Last edited by SuperGhost; 02-10-2010 at 11:03 PM.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I'll just add to this , the Anti cheat system being used will not be made public for obvious reasons. If you can't understand the obvious reasons then I am deeply concerned for your level of inteligance.

Super-Ghost is one of the most active mods on these forums and his work load is massive at the moment with the iminate release of the ko4life server. If you are still not happy with Super-Ghosts well put post then why not pm me and see how far you get with an appauling attitude like that with me?