Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

To the ones in closed beta

This is a discussion on To the ones in closed beta within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; If Felix told you that you'd be in for the closed beta but haven't received your account then send me ...
Page: 2

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

If Felix told you that you'd be in for the closed beta but haven't received your account then send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

Banned Senior Member

I suggest all those new ones that get accounts,make a human...becouse there is only orcs in CZ.

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    I suggest all those new ones that get accounts,make a human...becouse there is only orcs in CZ.
    actually me and rw went human for some time to get some activity in cz

well prolly be back later

TabbyCat you just lost all the respect i never actually had for you...and let me just say; pathetic!

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    TabbyCat you just lost all the respect i never actually had for you...and let me just say; pathetic!
    I was so bored! It's a game, take it easy. <_<

nvm nvm nvm

if you admins/GMs need people in the beta who can play active feel free to pm me.
    i can play really too much, 10 hours and more per day. have fun. im a buit drunk now.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I love how I was promised to be in closed BETA cause of the ko4life Project Team status, yet dedicated my time starting up discussions as someone asked, but yet haven't received the link. Nice start off ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I love how I was promised to be in closed BETA cause of the ko4life Project Team status, yet dedicated my time starting up discussions as someone asked, but yet haven't received the link. Nice start off ^^.
    Ermm, did you read my previous comment?

Felix left a list of people who would be in the closed beta with the developers. If you were told by Felix that you'd be in for the closed beta then send me a PM with a proof of Felix saying that you'd be in and I see if I can get you an account.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    Ermm, did you read my previous comment?

Felix left a list of people who would be in the closed beta with the developers. If you were told by Felix that you'd be in for the closed beta then send me a PM with a proof of Felix saying that you'd be in and I see if I can get you an account.
    What proof ><. I don't take screenshots of MSN conversations and I don't save MSN logs cause I'm not the only person to use my computer as my sister would love getting a chance to play pranks on me. I was on the ko4life Project Team as you might have remembered, and was taken off it for who knows what reason, so I asked Felix why, and he said that he didn't know and that the only other person that could have done it was Mickey,.. but either way, he was going to include all the ko4life Team Project members as VIP (including me) and let us join the closed beta. If you don't belive me ask him yourself, but other then that I don't have any proof of him saying it.

What proof ><. I don't take screenshots of MSN conversations and I don't save MSN logs cause I'm not the only person to use my computer as my sister would love getting a chance to play pranks on me. I was on the ko4life Project Team as you might have remembered, and was taken off it for who knows what reason, so I asked Felix why, and he said that he didn't know and that the only other person that could have done it was Mickey,.. but either way, he was going to include all the ko4life Team Project members as VIP (including me) and let us join the closed beta. If you don't belive me ask him yourself, but other then that I don't have any proof of him saying it.
    I think you were kicked off the project team because you're really really dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    I think you were kicked off the project team because you're really really dumb.
    Once again, your thoughts are no where near to the surface of this planet.

Once again, your thoughts are no where near to the surface of this planet.
    That... Uh... Makes no sense.

Regardless, I will see if I can get a hold of Felix tomorrow, confirm it with him. If he does confirm that you were due to receive a closed beta account, we'll get it to you sometime tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    That... Uh... Makes no sense.

Regardless, I will see if I can get a hold of Felix tomorrow, confirm it with him. If he does confirm that you were due to receive a closed beta account, we'll get it to you sometime tomorrow.
    Thank you for looking into that.

Shurt got all my respect since hes wearing 2x 2h gigas Shurt edition so sexeh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast