Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To the ones in closed beta

This is a discussion on To the ones in closed beta within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe I love how I was promised to be in closed BETA cause of the ko4life Project ...
Page: 3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I love how I was promised to be in closed BETA cause of the ko4life Project Team status, yet dedicated my time starting up discussions as someone asked, but yet haven't received the link. Nice start off ^^.
    You were removed from the team for whatever. I remember the topic where it happened, but don't remember exactly what and can't be bothered to look. But obviously since your name is no longer purple, it's quite obvious you were removed from the team.

Open beta is soon though, you can enjoy playing then.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    You were removed from the team for whatever. I remember the topic where it happened, but don't remember exactly what and can't be bothered to look. But obviously since your name is no longer purple, it's quite obvious you were removed from the team.

Open beta is soon though, you can enjoy playing then.
    As I said, it's a nice start off for the server and it's promises, to have someone do something for you and then just have your back turned against him. But hopefully Shurt asks Felix and hopefully that link comes along soon.

As I said, it's a nice start off for the server and it's promises, to have someone do something for you and then just have your back turned against him. But hopefully Shurt asks Felix and hopefully that link comes along soon.
    Im sorry. What exactly did you do ? i sort of missed that!
    Last edited by Messor; 01-04-2010 at 05:08 PM.

We wanted respectable and trustable people for our closed beta. People we knew we could get along with and trust to get the job done, as to make the whole closed beta job as short as possible. You showed the devs that you didn't meet those qualifications, so they removed you from the team. If you have complaints about that, go to your nearest mirror, which I'm sure you have tons of with an ego as large as you seem to have, and blame the person you see.

Furthermore, it is a nice start off for the server and it's promises, although I'm not being sarcastic like you are. It shows the devs care about the server and who's in charge of its production, no matter how small or large the role. They want everything to go as smooth as possible and as efficient as possible. The closed beta, believe it or not, is not for messing around and testing the server for your liking. It is for playing the server and making sure everything is working properly. In fact, all I've seen from you is complaining and bragging. Complaining about how you wish things to fit more what you want, and bragging about what you will do. Really, the only thing I see going on here is a bruised ego. Sprains and bruises Rest, ice, compression, and elevation. Go treat that bruise unbeatable, I'm sure your ego will be fine in the end.

Honestly, I hope Shurt doesn't ask Felix. It's like people on this forum are incompetent and unable to read the announcement that he is having serious RL issues, things far more important than a bruised ego and a private server.

i feel like its 4 years ago on vent and rent and cama are yelling "WHERE YOU GOING??? THATS RIGHT NO WHERE"

Are the bolded words some sort of code? I hope they are!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

It honestly doesn't matter, don't want to bring up arguments as it's so easy to counter yours, but the point is I already known what I wanted to find out for myself as there is a few clannies that are in the closed beta, and that came in handy quite well.

Banned

It honestly doesn't matter, don't want to bring up arguments as it's so easy to counter yours, but the point is I already known what I wanted to find out for myself as there is a few clannies that are in the closed beta, and that came in handy quite well.
    i think this is the ego cama is talking about :\. sorry but i dont like you. i dont hate you, i just dont like your attitude. you try to act all......i cant fucking explain it, maybe its just the way you type, i dont know, but shit, please stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydr0 View Post
    i feel like its 4 years ago on vent and rent and cama are yelling "WHERE YOU GOING??? THATS RIGHT NO WHERE"
    me+rent=one super light mage where it wouldnt matter if u had 5 or 5 billion LR xD

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    me+rent=one super light mage where it wouldnt matter if u had 5 or 5 billion LR xD
    aint that the truth i was just watchin our old school pk videos man its weird hearing ur own voice on vent :-p

@ Messor, what did i do lol?

Can anyone test if the old Lycaon Hammer works? It had 90 MP absorb as far as I remember, so as a priest if you hit for 300, you should get 270 mp absorbed.

Is there anyone to test it out please? =)

U will have to test by yourself inside the server. Closed beta is over. Some time today we will post the client and registration page, so please be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    U will have to test by yourself inside the server. Closed beta is over. Some time today we will post the client and registration page, so please be patient.
    Very well, I hope I will get in touch with some then. Cant wait already, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    Are the bolded words some sort of code? I hope they are!
    haha hope so too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123