Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

come on ko4life....

This is a discussion on come on ko4life.... within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; You gotta be fucking kidding me... you cant even keep us posted on whats going on with server i find ...
Page: 1

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Default come on ko4life....

You gotta be fucking kidding me...
    you cant even keep us posted on whats going on with server
    i find it hard to be believe that in like 3 - 4 weeks u have done nothing
    please for the love of god give us something
    is it coming
    is it not?

NewYorkYankee

u have client ?

LeFromage

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    is it coming
    is it not?
    +1, admins are acting retarded not giving information for so long.
    if you guys just stopped the ko4life server that's no biggie but just tell the players who are still waiting, stop wasting their time or give them some info a bout whats going on.

dont worry they just suddenly announce that server will open for like a 2 weeks,u gonna wait 2 weeks and they gonna say its not going to open due to complications,please wait another month.

Banned

Gived up already at 1st time they changed time.

Quess i was right.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post

Quess i was right.
    lol, well done xD .

I am not playing any KO atm, either way, I still wait for the ko4life releasing.
    It would be a gg server, I still believe in that, got some faith left =D

The point is that those admins don't really care about us, the players(=community).
    This is the only thing which has disappointed me about the ko4life Project.

I don't really care about those delays, why ? pretty much easy to understand.

If they wanna release a "perfect non bugged" server, without holes at the panel ( as they are planning ( or planned lol ) ) , it's obviously would take them alot of time.
    Although , the fact that there was a delay, somthing missed to fix , or what ever happened , doesn't force them to ignore us and not giving us any futher information about what's going on.

That's why I was disappointed from the whole ko4life Project.

Perhaps you guys might think I am wrong or I am mistaken in whatever is written there, but this is my own thought.

Peace and lets hope for having some information, atleast in this topic lol .

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post

Quess i was right.
    Lol...good :P (Y)

Hybrid

U realized that this server is death coz of the bad administration or will die in a few days after release?? for example 4th of July lol, all ppl leave for good, just only the kids without life are waiting for this?? And i know that if server go alive, Gms or Admins will be corrupted because they need his money back...

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    is it coming
    is it not?
    You really don't need to be posting this. LifeKO is amazing, and I'm pretty sure you think the same. I'm at the point where I've decided to stay on LifeKO since I gave my hopes up on this server after the 2nd date was canceled... I suggest you do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    You really don't need to be posting this. LifeKO is amazing, and I'm pretty sure you think the same. I'm at the point where I've decided to stay on LifeKO since I gave my hopes up on this server after the 2nd date was canceled... I suggest you do the same.
    lol u should hop off the ko4life penis eh?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Nah,LifeKO was good at the beginning...but now as ppl are starting to get some jpko shit like red glass wpns with 250 ap,life armors or whatnot,ima quit it for sure.I just dont like those kind of items,ruins pk,warriors OP anyway atm,so,there is really nice p.server called ParadiseKO,its same as ko4life,no difference,it'll be coming out soon i guess,so ima check it out.

LeFromage

Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    lol, well done xD .

I am not playing any KO atm, either way, I still wait for the ko4life releasing.
    It would be a gg server, I still believe in that, got some faith left =D

The point is that those admins don't really care about us, the players(=community).
    This is the only thing which has disappointed me about the ko4life Project.

I don't really care about those delays, why ? pretty much easy to understand.

If they wanna release a "perfect non bugged" server, without holes at the panel ( as they are planning ( or planned lol ) ) , it's obviously would take them alot of time.
    Although , the fact that there was a delay, somthing missed to fix , or what ever happened , doesn't force them to ignore us and not giving us any futher information about what's going on.

That's why I was disappointed from the whole ko4life Project.

Perhaps you guys might think I am wrong or I am mistaken in whatever is written there, but this is my own thought.

Peace and lets hope for having some information, atleast in this topic lol .
    +1
    except for the part that im still waiting for this server.

LeFromage

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Nah,LifeKO was good at the beginning...but now as ppl are starting to get some jpko shit like red glass wpns with 250 ap,life armors or whatnot,ima quit it for sure.I just dont like those kind of items,ruins pk,warriors OP anyway atm,so,there is really nice p.server called ParadiseKO,its same as ko4life,no difference,it'll be coming out soon i guess,so ima check it out.
    Me and some mates have gone to Sexyko, and it's an unbelievable nice server. you start as lvl 70, you'd be lvl 83 in 1-2 hours exping at the trolls,
    u can buy scrolls in moradon, and you will start with +8 gear, (+8 is max and its 100% chance to upg to +8) only items u 'probably' need to farm are dual WE and some Def items (dd/spear etc)
    but since those couple of items aren't making that much of a difference u can almost instantly start pking without having the problem to get owned by people who overgear you,

i'd say give it a try for the players who are still waiting in the meantime, i had my doubts bout a private pk server but this one is actually good,

the main admin : SexyReplay is a real nice guy, everyday active, fixxing all bugs almost instantly lol. he's a pretty GG admin. 99% of the skills on the server are working.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by perfection V2 View Post
    lol u should hop off the ko4life penis eh?
    Read the whole post before you make such retarded comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    On the contrary you are wrong. At this point red glass weapons are only available at G1, so the G1 sword for example has 198 AP, meaning it's still much worse then rappy +10 with 235 AP.

Armors? I have a death armor pauldron. Death armor pauldron gives 32 str, -75 HP... while shell pauldron +10 gives 24 str. The ac difference is that the death pauldron has 10 more ac. Fair enough? I think it is... the amount of work you put in to get them to get about 50 more AP and 10 more AC.

This is the fairest server there is out there.... thus why I like it compared to others ones that don't need no mentioning. However, out of all the servers out there, there is only about 3-4 active ones that I know of... MaxKO, SexyKO, RKO, EuropeKO.... yet they are all unbalanced and not worth wasting time. On the other hand LifeKO, isn't as populated as those mentioned above, but the fairness covers and balance in game covers up for it... and yet it will soon be almost as populated as those. Hell, today I had the best pk I've had during the whole year... for 1 full hour a 40v40 in CZ, orcs die, humans die,... non-stop fun and challenge with neither of the sides quitting CZ... while on other servers most would quit CZ if they died a few times cause all they care is about their "NP".

i played when lifeko first started ( my mage in my sig :P ) , there were so many bugs and vinc didnt fix any , after 1 month server died . not to mention they were recruiting GMs / Mods all of them came from 1 clan , also mods closing any topic for small flames :lol: where is the fun in that

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast