Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Open Ko4life

This is a discussion on Open Ko4life within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Priest4ever lol , i try to study now , and go out with my friends , because ...
Page: 3

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    lol , i try to study now , and go out with my friends , because when this server will be released , it will be impossible to do that lol
    +500 Intarnetz.

Banned for scamming.

getting bored, open the server already, its not that hard to make a server live or fix really simple bugs, i know this as i am a server dev also x

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fafama View Post
    ROFLMAO
    Really meh ?
    Yes and
    Quote Originally Posted by DjKeViN2
    I don't want to see ANYMORE, posts like that, talkin about me. What i did, what i'm doing or what i'll do it's not something who regards you! I don't know who the fuck are u and, u neither know nothing about me. Just leave me and the past alone, and stay on the damnit topic. Clear? Cu on game, have fun.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UltiMat View Post
    getting bored, open the server already, its not that hard to make a server live or fix really simple bugs, i know this as i am a server dev also x
    Yea but u aint a dev in this server are u? Only thing that current staff is unable to handle well enough (in ko4life server project not in general forum life) is the hype. Build it way too high, let it rock and see it falling down on u.

Ko4life needs a CM, not nazi forum bans.

Banned for scamming.

no im not a server dev for ko4life priv server. but i know what im talking about, also if you make the hype to big and keep making people wait there will be nothing to fall down in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by DjKeViN2 View Post
    omg cut the crap, get a fakkin life
    I would like to bash ur head in so bad now...

You're right. Many of the bugs are extremely simple to work around, which is why a large majority of the in-game bugs are fixed. Now we're working on the panel. Rather than grabbing one from one of the major dev sites and using it just like it is, we're taking every possible precaution to ensure that this will be one of, if not the most secure server that a KO server can allow.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    You're right. Many of the bugs are extremely simple to work around, which is why a large majority of the in-game bugs are fixed. Now we're working on the panel. Rather than grabbing one from one of the major dev sites and using it just like it is, we're taking every possible precaution to ensure that this will be one of, if not the most secure server that a KO server can allow.
    why don't you just lock this topic?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    why don't you just lock this topic?
    Better to keep all this idiotic spam in one topic, rather than watch a new one of these topics open every other hour until we release?

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Better to keep all this idiotic spam in one topic, rather than watch a new one of these topics open every other hour until we release?
    u should have more respect with ppl.. call other idiotic is not cool.. u suppose to be madure not a kid....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemygirl View Post
    u should have more respect with ppl.. call other idiotic is not cool.. u suppose to be madure not a kid....
    says who?

but what do you want from him? seeing same complaints 500 times a day is pretty annoying

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemygirl View Post
    and you should learn english , he was talking about idiotic spam , if he was talking about people who make idiotic spam , he would just say idiots...

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    you could always use the auto register username/password for the time being while you work on the panel x

you could always use the auto register username/password for the time being while you work on the panel x
    ye , then you have setup security answer , email , ect ect , which will be harder .
    Also i dont feel like copy and paste my id every time in official....

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

We COULD do a lot of things, but part of what will set this server apart from K2's servers is that we actually care about how things turn out and work. We'll release things when they're working, opposed to K2's strategy of "get it out as soon as possible so we can make an extra buck, who cares about the players."

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast