Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Open Ko4life

This is a discussion on Open Ko4life within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; yea go ahead and open servers. few hours after it becomes live it, there will 200 topics about bugs, cheats, ...
Page: 4

yea go ahead and open servers. few hours after it becomes live it, there will 200 topics about bugs, cheats, some1 getting hacked blah blah blah.

why don't yall just stfu. Stop waiting day and night waiting for a FUCKING GAME. go do something useful you morons... you only get one chance to live

Quote Originally Posted by UltiMat View Post
    you could always use the auto register username/password for the time being while you work on the panel x

While that system was clever, (Way to go Devile!) it's clearly not something that is meant to be used for any sort of long period of time. We've got people working on the panel as often as they can. You have to remember, we all do have other things to do besides this server. We're devoting just about as much time as we can without going insane. Hell, some of the server money will probably have to fund therapy for the staff as a whole =(

(That is a joke, we won't use the server money on therapy, regardless of how needed it might be)

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

It's ok Shurt, I plan to take full advantage of your psychology class and use you as my therapist.

Shurt's business card currently reads, "Dr. Shurt: Therapist, Doctor, Linguist."

Kecso

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    It's ok Shurt, I plan to take full advantage of your psychology class and use you as my therapist.

Shurt's business card currently reads, "Dr. Shurt: Therapist, Doctor, Linguist."
    guys...i will need a therapist too soon from these flaming guys on the forum
    where can i apply?

Quote Originally Posted by Kecso View Post
    guys...i will need a therapist too soon from these flaming guys on the forum
    where can i apply?
    off topic.......

Kecso

Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    off topic.......
    when is the server opening is off topic too because dev s said they will tell us in time....so why are u asking them all the time...im trying to have some fun so LEAVE ME ALONE

when is the server opening is off topic too because dev s said they will tell us in time....so why are u asking them all the time...im trying to have some fun so LEAVE ME ALONE
    lol , learn what off topic mean , also you can just read topic tittle , but its oke dude chill , do w.e you want idc , i just dont want to see another topic being closed because of flame , there are already way to many ....

Kecso

hh i dont want it closed too....i want to clear this whole forum of nonsense topics like 'maybe it is in bug section but i dont want to read it'.....lol....like 70% of topics are about flaming and w/o suggestions...there should be one topic named FLAME HERE

lol , learn what off topic mean , also you can just read topic tittle , but its oke dude chill , do w.e you want idc , i just dont want to see another topic being closed because of flame , there are already way to many ....
    * ahem *
    off topic.......

hh i dont want it closed too....i want to clear this whole forum of nonsense topics like 'maybe it is in bug section but i dont want to read it'.....lol....like 70% of topics are about flaming and w/o suggestions...there should be one topic named FLAME HERE
    Three out of four of your post in this topic are all spam, does post count really mean that much to you? I wonder if I could go a day without checking these forums and running into an "special" person such as yourself.

On topic: I've never seen such unpatient people. Guys, they just BEGAN the server in whole, what, about a month ago? For fucks sake, shut up. Good things take time, people have been waiting on SnoxdKO for well over a year now, how'd you like if it was the same for this server? Damn.

Banned

Snox ko going to try make 3rd run now? As soon they go up-they come down same fast.

About server. They ko devs. It says there is kopanel and minor bugs left to do. I mean how long takes to make one good panel anyway?
    Its common truth that they dont tell everything -.- im sure there is something else behind delay.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    Snox ko going to try make 3rd run now? As soon they go up-they come down same fast.

About server. They ko devs. It says there is kopanel and minor bugs left to do. I mean how long takes to make one good panel anyway?
    Its common truth that they dont tell everything -.- im sure there is something else behind delay.

It takes quite awhile. The KO Panel is where 95% of every private server fails. They fail to secure it, so other people end up hacking them. I'd give you a status update but, quite honestly, I don't know where we are at, and even if I did, I wouldn't understand it enough to put it in non-tech terms for everyone.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

did someone just say unpatient.... *giggles*

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    did someone just say unpatient.... *giggles*
    Don't be imreasonable, english is kinda hard >.<

Kecso

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    Three out of four of your post in this topic are all spam, does post count really mean that much to you? I wonder if I could go a day without checking these forums and running into an "special" person such as yourself.

On topic: I've never seen such unpatient people. Guys, they just BEGAN the server in whole, what, about a month ago? For fucks sake, shut up. Good things take time, people have been waiting on SnoxdKO for well over a year now, how'd you like if it was the same for this server? Damn.
    as i said i dont care what are other going to tell me about it...it is my opinion,my post and u can do nothing about it unless admins bann me now,unfairly....yours is ON TOPIC? poor man....all the time im talking about that leave the staff alone,get em space to work,my posts are not spams i could say.....but i think u are a big piece of egoist who thinks only he can write....or what? and if u are going to respond on this one u are a very pathetic person
    P.S.: i stop posting now for a while because i see i have no space to write here...only the BIG ONES are allowed to speak

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast