Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To be opened Ko4Life Offical Turks İp Ban ?

This is a discussion on To be opened Ko4Life Offical Turks İp Ban ? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; We'll see what happens with all you turk approving cocks say once they start trying to hack, scam, DDOS or ...
Page: 3

We'll see what happens with all you turk approving cocks say once they start trying to hack, scam, DDOS or fuck the server up. Can't wait for that moment.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    We'll see what happens with all you turk approving cocks say once they start trying to hack, scam, DDOS or fuck the server up. Can't wait for that moment.
    damn, u need a chill pill bro

eskimobob235

Quote Originally Posted by assassinofthemist View Post
    damn, u need a chill pill bro
    Hate to say it, but turks bring this upon themselves...for as long as i have played usko, the turks are usually the ones causing problems. I know its wrong but i can see where he is coming from...same thing happend to USKO during the turk invasion...until then it was fine....after is when all the problems starting appearing.

Quote Originally Posted by renzorider View Post
    i think the turks that speak english could go O.o, but i dont decide on this xD
    yea but turkish = hack = k0xpers

Quote Originally Posted by eskimobob235 View Post
    Hate to say it, but turks bring this upon themselves...for as long as i have played usko, the turks are usually the ones causing problems. I know its wrong but i can see where he is coming from...same thing happend to USKO during the turk invasion...until then it was fine....after is when all the problems starting appearing.
    wrong. It's the number of turks playing that gives you this impression.

example:

1 on 5 people uses somekind of cheat:

server population:
    4 Belgians ----> 0 cheaters
    40 polish -----> 8 cheaters
    30 americans -> 6 cheaters
    400 turks -----> 80 cheaters
    2 spanish -----> 0 cheaters
    15 germans ---> 3 cheaters
    etc

That is the main reason why everyone thinks turks are the biggest cheaters. Maybe they do cheat slightly more than other people. But the amount of turks gives a wrong impression.

LeFromage

nice analyse Simon, but it's not as simple as that. if u try to find hacks on google u won't find them, at least. its pretty hard, u need to know some guys to get hacks.

if u google ko hacks u will get like 100 pages in turkish.

not tru at all considering the biggest hacking site is american lol...and most of the people who post hacks their are not turks.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post

example:

server population:
    400 turks -----> 80 cheaters
    etc

That is the main reason why everyone thinks turks are the biggest cheaters. Maybe they do cheat slightly more than other people. But the amount of turks gives a wrong impression.
    No it's cos they all play in seedy cafes where the cafe owner buys items/pedals in bulk and sells them dirt cheap to his customers. Same thing in greece, peru etc. They hack because their cafes don't try to stop them and their police aren't interested.

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    No it's cos they all play in seedy cafes where the cafe owner buys items/pedals in bulk and sells them dirt cheap to his customers. Same thing in greece, peru etc. They hack because their cafes don't try to stop them and their police aren't interested.
    Didn't look at this side. Your right aswell... to me it's a combination of factors.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

You all realize the IP ban has nothing to do with cheaters, right? IP banning turks makes it a lot harder for them to DDOS the server.

We didn't IP ban them on the beta and we haven't been DDOS'd thus far, but that's not saying much. Since it was beta no one really took it serious. When official comes out and we ban a cheater, it's our experience that turks end up trying to hack and DDOS servers that ban them for cheating.

I'll give you all my brief experience of dealing with DDOSing turks from PKE.

First it'll start, "hi i was ban unban plys unban now".
    We'll say "no, we have caught you cheating good bye.".
    Then they'll respond, "unban now or i hack/ddos server!!!!!!".
    We'll say no and close the ticket once again.
    They'll DDOS server.
    Server will go down.
    All the players will rush to forums "WTF IS WRONG WITH U GUYS CANT U KEEP A SERVER ONLINE OMG BBQ WTF WTF WTF I WANNA XP I WANNA FARM OMG U GUYS SUCK".

I think I've made my point at least slightly clear to those confused. The last thing about all the players rushing to the forum is something I'd expect from the future player base of K4L server based on posts on the forum thus far from said players. That part didn't happen on PKE.

You're my hero cama :P

xiahou_yuan

lol cama, nice overreacting there.
    you do know, that not every turk knows how to ddos right?
    and what all you guys say about those cafés is bullshit too. the owner just has a creditcard and he says he can buy stuff for them, since most that play usko are 12-15.
    I know cause i've been there, so pls stop pulling things out of your ass, what simon said was right, it's cause too many turks play that most hackers are turks.
    and pleaseeeeeee, ever heard of SNOXD??? all the turk hacks that get released are just a rip off of snoxd cheats.
    all of you are just a bunch of idiots, not knowing anything but still judging us.
    ofcourse turks ruined usko, they came with a population of about 100k+ players!! wtf do you expect, that there are only 1k hackers?
    you should know ALMOST EVERYONE hacks, but the other players are smarter and they don't go telling everyone they hack unlike turks who really don't give a fuck and even share their hacks.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post

example:

server population:
    400 turks----->80 cheaters--TRY 399 cheaters .. this is correct
    etc

4.5 / 5 turks hacks ..that's the truth .. so dont deny it .. they fucked up KO and tbh im not being racist cuz i dont give a fuck anymore just telling the truth

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    lol cama, nice overreacting there.
    you do know, that not every turk knows how to ddos right?
    and what all you guys say about those cafés is bullshit too. the owner just has a creditcard and he says he can buy stuff for them, since most that play usko are 12-15.
    I know cause i've been there, so pls stop pulling things out of your ass, what simon said was right, it's cause too many turks play that most hackers are turks.
    and pleaseeeeeee, ever heard of SNOXD??? all the turk hacks that get released are just a rip off of snoxd cheats.
    all of you are just a bunch of idiots, not knowing anything but still judging us.
    ofcourse turks ruined usko, they came with a population of about 100k+ players!! wtf do you expect, that there are only 1k hackers?
    you should know ALMOST EVERYONE hacks, but the other players are smarter and they don't go telling everyone they hack unlike turks who really don't give a fuck and even share their hacks.
    Toes.....

... =.=

SHERi0N

there is no sense to bann turkish IPs.

This will be a private Server. So i dont think ppl also will hack here. its just PVP :O everybody is equal (nearly equal)

hmm whateva i hope this prvtko will pwn good luck with

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123