Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

operation: build up the hype

This is a discussion on operation: build up the hype within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; omg , i hope it will be the same stun rate in official xD...
Page: 2

omg , i hope it will be the same stun rate in official xD

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    haha Wagyars vid is so funny
    Makes me think if i should play archer instead of sin.. if any1 got an archer guide with tips etc, pls pm me ty
    google for 'Archer by Taugrim'

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    Ultimate archer guide:
    1. Stay behind other melees and priests
    2. Minor dieing party members
    3. Styx the enemy priests and mages
    4. Cure duffed party members

But because you cant minor while attacking, archers are weak in equal gear.
    that's not completely true... with ctrl+minor (I dun give a shiiiittttt) working it's possible to minor in between the attacks.. not much of a heal, but always a heal should be able to do it with keyboard, but it's harder...

I was playing an archer in beta (probably the 1st one) and I think I did quite good... even killed few sins on vs (styx powaaaa <3)... The hardest part about being archer is that you're like a priest (watchin party bar), attacker and styxer in the same time... it's hard to get used to do everything xD

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post

that's not completely true... with ctrl+minor (I dun give a shiiiittttt) working it's possible to minor in between the attacks.. not much of a heal, but always a heal should be able to do it with keyboard, but it's harder...

I was playing an archer in beta (probably the 1st one) and I think I did quite good... even killed few sins on vs (styx powaaaa <3)... The hardest part about being archer is that you're like a priest (watchin party bar), attacker and styxer in the same time... it's hard to get used to do everything xD
    since i'v always played hp build/support rogue, i always look party bar.. so i'll quickly get used to archer.. i just have to find the best way of healing. example cntrl minor + pot and control my hp/mp pool like warriors do ( if thats even possible ofc ).
    tmrw i will test archer in beta

btw, i watched all the vids posted here, saw many oldschool names.. i wonder where most of them are or what they are playing now

Banned

since i'v always played hp build/support rogue, i always look party bar.. so i'll quickly get used to archer.. i just have to find the best way of healing. example cntrl minor + pot and control my hp/mp pool like warriors do ( if thats even possible ofc ).

btw, i watched all the vids posted here, saw many oldschool names.. i wonder where most of them are or what they are playing now
    operation flashpoint dragon rising, left4dead2, and preparing for afghanistan.

Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    omg , i hope it will be the same stun rate in official xD
    ur not going light bb.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

well i saw ____________ signed up on registration for beta the other day D: not so sure if hes playing or not.

c4pt4in is, i think. cama is, i think(or gm iduno). will is a gm. tempest is banned(for one of the stupidest reason imo but whatever).

Quote Originally Posted by SM0KED View Post
    ur not going light bb.
    omg you idiot ass , the movie was showing lvl 42 staff skill , so even with ice skill u will still have it at 60+

P.S : Looking for smart brain for smoked's birthday

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post

For supporting i prefer being a sin not an archer. Archers had their place in servers pre-olympia(olympia included, actually) where majority of the pk was made out of 2 masses running back and forth between the two bases, now its more party vs party oriented and archers are sitting ducks who get targeted first. Though, archers are easier to "play to the limit" than sins. I haven't seen that many sins who can keep a party alive and attack the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    For supporting i prefer being a sin not an archer. Archers had their place in servers pre-olympia(olympia included, actually) where majority of the pk was made out of 2 masses running back and forth between the two bases, now its more party vs party oriented and archers are sitting ducks who get targeted first. Though, archers are easier to "play to the limit" than sins. I haven't seen that many sins who can keep a party alive and attack the same time.
    yup, you're one of the firsts to be attacked, but there is archer's advantage - distance warriors won't do shit, just like a solo sin

it sounds really g4y meyby :P
    but i remember when i logged in the character screen the music :P
    the music always gave me a special feeling( sounds g4y but :P)

<3'ed xig until the turks take over

coffiscithur

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVwiA-4YjOs]YouTube - ElMorad vs J4F[/ame]

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

steel0 is coming to the server.. gonna share with him..

akaStrider

VERY Old!
    myko - deimos
    Sorry with songs, youtube removed them
    With this Video you can see how it was to play with wolf & buffs xD
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ct2KHVPGjI]YouTube - KO MYKO Deimos Renegades pvp[/ame]

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

the fps is nasty.

xiahou_yuan

Renegades xD
    was fun back in those days, no rogue knew how to minor combo, and because of the lag it was also impossible.
    dam fun times. I remember beating 32 in vs because of my talia pauldr haha, all the orcs hated me because of it

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast