Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Point out the core problems

This is a discussion on Point out the core problems within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Kerplin is right I would be the most dodgey GM ever hence I am not playing on the server and ...
Page: 12

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Kerplin is right I would be the most dodgey GM ever hence I am not playing on the server and there is noone making any profit out of this game.

I'll have chars to do events on and my own GM's chars but I am not going to be one of the active GM's I will be logging on to keep an eye on things while it's going on.

If I log on a char that is "normal" you would be able to see it is me pretty easy brcause it will look very unquie in apperance with the name "Felix" above it.

FatM4n

Yeah make a new model, a cat model

Quote Originally Posted by undefined View Post
    i dont think devile trusts me
    U should know by know I dont even trust my mother. Sadly, I'm not kidding.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    U should know by know I dont even trust my mother. Sadly, I'm not kidding.
    Your mother was prolly the one who said "Trust nobody but yourself" hehe..

btw Devile baba, you gonna remake Blood clan?

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    Your mother was prolly the one who said "Trust nobody but yourself" hehe..

btw Devile baba, you gonna remake Blood clan?
    if he made it ppl would call it corrupt!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Haha in my opinion which ever admin/GM makes a in game character and plays amongst friends in the meantime, there will be corruption most likely. I'm just saying, I've seen it happen all the time before, but we are all hoping and believing this will be the legit server .

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Haha in my opinion which ever admin/GM makes a in game character and plays amongst friends in the meantime, there will be corruption most likely. I'm just saying, I've seen it happen all the time before, but we are all hoping and believing this will be the legit server .
    to deal with that problem, all GM chars should only have items/armors/uniques that is non tradeble. therefore they cant trade away their items to friends.
    This is something the Admins can do, and that will decrease the amount of Gm injected items drasticly

Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    to deal with that problem, all GM chars should only have items/armors/uniques that is non tradeble. therefore they cant trade away their items to friends.
    This is something the Admins can do, and that will decrease the amount of Gm injected items drasticly
    +1 to this

Since you guys have this all figured out i just got 1 question. Why does a GM need items ? :/

Idk if it's been brought up yet or if anyone's mentioned it yet, but I'm interested in knowing whats gonna happen once it goes live and you guys get like 500 players within the first week? Will the server be able to handle it, or as what happened in Aristona's private server, will there be constant down times and endless restarts to fix the crashes and the login going down for half the community while others are still in game getting ahead of people whom can't login? I feel there should be an open beta after the closed beta to test the server capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Onslought View Post
    Idk if it's been brought up yet or if anyone's mentioned it yet, but I'm interested in knowing whats gonna happen once it goes live and you guys get like 500 players within the first week? Will the server be able to handle it, or as what happened in Aristona's private server, will there be constant down times and endless restarts to fix the crashes and the login going down for half the community while others are still in game getting ahead of people whom can't login? I feel there should be an open beta after the closed beta to test the server capacity.
    well, as I've heard, there wont be any open beta, so we'll just have to wait and see wont we..

and to Messor:
    Felix stated he would have a "normal" char with good items, and he wont be alone since they will have "legend" clans running around with uniques aswell...this would only increase the chance of injected items to their friends.

therefore, make all Legend clan members and Gm char have non tradeble items only.

Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    well, as I've heard, there wont be any open beta, so we'll just have to wait and see wont we..

and to Messor:
    Felix stated he would have a "normal" char with good items, and he wont be alone since they will have "legend" clans running around with uniques aswell...this would only increase the chance of injected items to their friends.

therefore, make all Legend clan members and Gm char have non tradeble items only.
    Yup, exactly how I would have responded to Mess's post. That would be a better idea if they didn't have items, but as Zingery said, they will have the "legend" chars running around with babashopped items. These "legend chars" better not be able to withstand a party of 8 by themselves for more then 10 seconds honestly...

@Onslaught
    The thing you have mentioned is just one of the reasons why there should be an open BETA, but then again, I take it that their word on "closed BETA to release" seems final.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Only reason I would have armour is because I am fucking vaine :P

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

You guys seem to have so less trust in felix.

If he says server can handle it i believe in it

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Only reason I would have armour is because I am fucking vaine :P
    That really dosent answer our questions tho:P

Will you make a char with uniques and armor/weps superior to every else in the beginning, and will the Legend char be the same?

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast