Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Point out the core problems

This is a discussion on Point out the core problems within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; keep schrotti of of being GM, he would just make me most powerfull character ingame... and I would get bored ...
Page: 10

keep schrotti of of being GM, he would just make me most powerfull character ingame... and I would get bored quickly

In my opinion:
    coruption:
    make one/two Gms who has permission to respawn boss/creat items.
    Rest Gms have only permission to ban/mute cheaters/teleport players who stock(if its possible)
    drop/drop rate:
    rare like at usko but boss should drop silver bar (33% chance) also golems/ harpy should drop swift/ap scroll very very rar drop and only 10 in pack.
    Drops like at usko KE (fp dd 25 from trol, paper dd from deru apos, shiled dd,spear axe from mastodon etc, chitin from golems, fp from trols, shels, raptors, shards from DM)
    donation:
    PUS:
    scrols 1500/2k hp 2$/3$, 300/350 ac 2$/3$. sw/ap 2$/3$. etc
    Premium 20% more exp 5$, 30% 10$. etc
    Exp rate/spots:
    almost same like at USKO but make more exp spot (3 spots near with trols are good for mele) and make something good for mages
    Please do something for guys who cant get party or want exping solo for example golems will give more exp solo (25 k) with two guys 18 k.. with 8 party 7 k without premium) etc.
    More mastodon spot...
    Anvil:
    Same like at usko
    War/CSW:
    2 times in week

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    In my opinion:
    coruption:
    make one/two Gms who has permission to respawn boss/creat items.
    Rest Gms have only permission to ban/mute cheaters/teleport players who stock(if its possible)
    drop/drop rate:
    rare like at usko but boss should drop silver bar (33% chance) also golems/ harpy should drop swift/ap scroll very very rar drop and only 10 in pack.
    Drops like at usko KE (fp dd 25 from trol, paper dd from deru apos, shiled dd,spear axe from mastodon etc, chitin from golems, fp from trols, shels, raptors, shards from DM)
    donation:
    PUS:
    scrols 1500/2k hp 2$/3$, 300/350 ac 2$/3$. sw/ap 2$/3$. etc
    Premium 20% more exp 5$, 30% 10$. etc
    Exp rate/spots:
    almost same like at USKO but make more exp spot (3 spots near with trols are good for mele) and make something good for mages
    Please do something for guys who cant get party or want exping solo for example golems will give more exp solo (25 k) with two guys 18 k.. with 8 party 7 k without premium) etc.
    More mastodon spot...
    Anvil:
    Same like at usko
    War/CSW:
    2 times in week
    if they make scrolls only buyable from pus and whole server only donate server i think many players will just /quit..lets not make it USKO2 make it better.. not like u have to farm like a month to get +8's

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    if they make scrolls only buyable from pus and whole server only donate server i think many players will just /quit..lets not make it USKO2 make it better.. not like u have to farm like a month to get +8's
    You can buy scrolls from NPC and PUS..

so what you mean? you want +8's in second week ?

Banned

believe me, the server will not have +8s in the first week, maybe a couple in the first 2 months.

You should put scrolls in sundries for quite a high price, not too high but so you have to farm for a while to get them. If you make scrolls to cheap, no one is going to donate and the server wont generate enough money to stay up.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    You should put scrolls in sundries for quite a high price, not too high but so you have to farm for a while to get them. If you make scrolls to cheap, no one is going to donate and the server wont generate enough money to stay up.
    example:
    1-2$ PUS
    40-50mil at sundries
    10-15mil merchant

i'm so up for that make scrolls cheap in pus and make em kinda expensive in sundries but i'm pretty sure many players will want scrolls to be bought for non-donators aswell, just make dark mares drop silver bar instead of gold bar and put scrolls price like 50-60m and that should do it..

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    example:
    1-2$ PUS
    40-50mil at sundries
    10-15mil merchant
    Lets say your a warrior and you need swift 350 2000 Strenght scroll and wolf scroll.

Thats 5x 50mill. 250mill. Thats gonna be quite some time farming without babashopping gbs you know.

its true but warriors may not need 2000 and 350 ;P simply make 1500 and 300 ac only from sundries and u need to buy 2000 and 350 from PUS.. idk but i'm sure alot ppl will want non donator option in the server aswell... alot ppl will donate even tho they could farm 1500 and 300 ac scrolls and buy from sundries..

2nd option is..
    make some monsters drop them with low rate.. but those monsters would be hard and need a priest to kill

Scrolls destroyed the buffer class, if it were for me, ill remove them or only 1000hp/150ac should be up. But that just me, I would like to see an actual buffer pking and buffing in the middle of the action, also there would be much less debuffers and healers which makes pk a little retarded, specially when they are 60 duff 60 heal. Also I would like to see a warrior passion and a rogue explorer in pvp, but oh well...

Scrolls should not be sold for ingame coins ever, only in PUS for $$$, If you want to destroy the buffer class, at least the charitys should be winning from it

Banned

well, orko, i completely agree with you on that, but you cant please everyone. we are talking about keeping numbers on the server. so, we got to make everyone happy, and keep it somewhat fair.

scrols will be sold in sundries, but for a high price, and they will be in PUS too, but what the prices will be, not sure yet.

I think it would be good if there will be free scrolls of 1000hp,150ac,ap,swift
    and for 1500hp/300ac you would have to pay $ or IGC.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    Lets say your a warrior and you need swift 350 2000 Strenght scroll and wolf scroll.

Thats 5x 50mill. 250mill. Thats gonna be quite some time farming without babashopping gbs you know.
    Its a farm server.
    easy/free scrolls makes things everything faster, farm, exp and pk..
    Buffers will be needed the first weeks/months of the server.
    DMs should drop silverbars at 2,5/5% rate.

I tought the point of this server was to have that old feeling again.
    back in 2004 buffers were so important and skills was needed in pk..

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    Its a farm server.
    easy/free scrolls makes things everything faster, farm, exp and pk..
    Buffers will be needed the first weeks/months of the server.
    DMs should drop silverbars at 2,5/5% rate.

I tought the point of this server was to have that old feeling again.
    back in 2004 buffers were so important and skills was needed in pk..
    I 2nd this. I think that silver bars should drop from DMs, at a low rate of course, at about 5% would seem fair.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast