Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Point out the core problems

This is a discussion on Point out the core problems within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by *RW* Only 2 people on this forum would be worthy gm's and thats Devile & Felix .. ...
Page: 11

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    Only 2 people on this forum would be worthy gm's and thats Devile & Felix.. rest would be corrupt. And i think thats the main problem with this game.

Should just make it as the good old KE. KE cz KE items KE zones.
    Amen, lol , they wont being flamed by players of corruption ,they care about their reputation,

FuCK SCROLL GET THEM OUT OF HERE!

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    lol..
    true skills lies with pking on buffs

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    swıft plıs?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Woff aqqqqq woffffffffffff woffffffffffff!

Banned

>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ++++++++++++++++ 8=d----------- plz

brb masturbatıon!

Finduilas

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksMor View Post
    I think it would be good if there will be free scrolls of 1000hp,150ac,ap,swift
    and for 1500hp/300ac you would have to pay $ or IGC.

+1 to 1000 hp and 150 ac, i wouldnt add ap or swift scrolls.

As in the last posts above (schrotti/crone), ppl want buffers back. But it'll also "weaken" other classes. Priests are being forced back into supporting (buffing, yay lol), but rogues will too (swifting, wolfing). I guess it'll decrease the overall "dmg output" with less malice, torment and rogues having to stop to reswift/rewolf.

Implementing 2k hp and 350 ac scrolls isnt the way to go imo, coz ppl will be too hard to kill then.

Quote Originally Posted by Finduilas View Post

As in the last posts above (schrotti/crone), ppl want buffers back. But it'll also "weaken" other classes. Priests are being forced back into supporting (buffing, yay lol), but rogues will too (swifting, wolfing). I guess it'll decrease the overall "dmg output" with less malice, torment and rogues having to stop to reswift/rewolf.

Implementing 2k hp and 350 ac scrolls isnt the way to go imo, coz ppl will be too hard to kill then.
    rogues where made to wolf swift
    with scrolls there will only be full healers and duffers so every pk session rogues wear 10 cure pots and priests do nothing but cure heal..

the skill lies within buffing right after a debuff

GIVE THE PRIEST SOME CHALLENGE AND REMOVE SCROLLS

Soooo true!

Rogues need to relearn their class..they are supposed to swift and wolf, just as the buffers are buffing.. I want this old style back, where you have to ask for buff,swift and wolf.
    No point making it like the other 100 priv servers where everything is done on scrolls and the buffer class is gone and replaced by duffers.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    Rogues need to relearn their class..they are supposed to swift and wolf, just as the buffers are buffing.. I want this old style back, where you have to ask for buff,swift and wolf.
    No point making it like the other 100 priv servers where everything is done on scrolls and the buffer class is gone and replaced by duffers.
    I've seen priests on alot of servers quit their class cuz they got bored with their char and started a rogue..
    You can easly solo on all of the priv servers outthere!! Clan means nothing.. ppl join, ppl quit!

Finally a real server comming out (Ko4life) where clan has its meaning again and where real teamwork is needed.

ps: i feel sorry for the warriors xD poor guyz hehe they will be the ones spamming chat with
    +++++++++++++
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<><<<<<<<<<<<
    cccccccc
    omfg fuking noob SWIFT MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    priest y need buff..
    SWIFT MADDAFAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA nooB
    FU PRIEST WHY NO BUFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!

-50np /Quit CZ

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    I've seen priests on alot of servers quit their class cuz they got bored with their char and started a rogue..
    You can easly solo on all of the priv servers outthere!! Clan means nothing.. ppl join, ppl quit!

Finally a real server comming out (Ko4life) where clan has its meaning again and where real teamwork is needed.

ps: i feel sorry for the warriors xD poor guyz hehe they will be the ones spamming chat with
    +++++++++++++
    cccccccc
    priest y need buff..

-50np /Quit CZ
    If it was me who decides about scrolls, I would make them PUS only for few $... I really want old KE, where each class had its pros and cons. Warriors were really so depending on their party members and the best warriors were best not only because of their combo, items and levels, the important thing was a good team who could support him.

I am sure I could be the one of guys playing without scrolls, maybe its because I quited KO long time ago. But I am not so sure about the current players who play the game where scrolls mean everything now and priests just use party heal and party cure... :/

dumb warrıon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

well crone i think priest going to cry for swift way more. warriors can stay close by using sprint ><

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post

+++++++++++++
    cccccccc
    priest y need buff..

-50np /Quit CZ
    haha, yea..
    thats the stuff i want back.
    not soloing rogues and Int duffers running around all the time.
    but actual teamplay.

Cool

Its not like its gonna be impossible to get scrolls.. but ppl who wont buy from PUS, will have to farm more.
    Once economie has grown more and more ppl will have scrolls and buffers will reskill..

First month of this server gonna be awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fridulin View Post
    well crone i think priest going to cry for swift way more. warriors can stay close by using sprint ><
    Trade swyft for puffs oky?

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast