Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Point out the core problems

This is a discussion on Point out the core problems within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; So whats the anvil rate?...
Page: 16

So whats the anvil rate?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    ur so naive its ALMOST cute, but then it doesnt quite reach that point and just goes to straight to sad

in KE private server, the actual server named Knight Empire not the version although it was KE version too, most people had their master items before they got 60 cuz the people who play private servers ARENT new players. we all know what drops what and what we need and people were downing bosses they needed since they could, which means guilds were roaming CZ at lvl 35 downing bosses every chance they could. this also allowed people to get higher class items to xp faster with too(EG: totemic clubs, raptors, shards, etc)

50% drop rate for master items is high, theres no need for it to be 100%
    No shit everyone had master items before they got 60 on Knight Empire,... because you were a corrupt GM on the project. I just hope they didn't put you anywhere close to any type of mod/GM position this time.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    No shit everyone had master items before they got 60 on Knight Empire,... because you were a corrupt GM on the project. I just hope they didn't put you anywhere close to any type of mod/GM position this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    OK I will write the name of the GM's for here and the game

Devile - Devile / Kenjuro

Felix - Felix ( Human ) LeHaine ( Orc )

Camaz0tz - GM_Magnet ( Orc )

Eric - F9Devil

Why are you guys fighting so much about nearly everything in here? :-/

Cool

Ohh no Too bad for you, he's a GM..

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ibumax View Post
    So whats the anvil rate?
    most prolly similar to KE USKO

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ROFL, way to talk out of ur ass like a true jealous little kid.

i guess me, schrotti, and everyone else in that guild that basicly went as a group to new serves in USKO too all were corrupt GM's in USKO because we all ended up with master right at 60 there too?

gotta love it when bad players have to resort to accusations of cheating because they cant do what good players can do. unbeatable ur the acquivilent of a bad counter-strike 12 year old that yells out "FUCKING CHEATER" everytime u die.

now for all the people worth my time, anvil rate is from what i can tell more or less equal to USKO's with a bit of a mix between KO and KE's anvil. ive made only 1 or 2 +7s out of the many items ive thrown on the anvil(at LEAST 50+ BUS worth of items trying to make +8 for my GM char lol but im using bus from +1 to +highest i can get) though 1 of them just happened to be a CS i burned to +8 lol

anyway there seems to be KE's high burn rate to +4, and KO's high burn rate to +7

theres also the upgade scroll system of original KO, which means u have to use NUS(264k each) to upgrade ANYTHING even paper items to +5(it was able to go +6 in KO, but whatevs!) and anything higher than +5 u have to use a BUS(2.6m or so each going off the top of my head)

so upgrade at u and ur money's own risk! and let the server that relies on skill and not itams be supreme! xD

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

i guess me, schrotti, and everyone else in that guild that basicly went as a group to new serves in USKO too all were corrupt GM's in USKO because we all ended up with master right at 60 there too?

gotta love it when bad players have to resort to accusations of cheating because they cant do what good players can do. unbeatable ur the acquivilent of a bad counter-strike 12 year old that yells out "FUCKING CHEATER" everytime u die.

now for all the people worth my time, anvil rate is from what i can tell more or less equal to USKO's with a bit of a mix between KO and KE's anvil. ive made only 1 or 2 +7s out of the many items ive thrown on the anvil(at LEAST 50+ BUS worth of items trying to make +8 for my GM char lol but im using bus from +1 to +highest i can get) though 1 of them just happened to be a CS i burned to +8 lol

anyway there seems to be KE's high burn rate to +4, and KO's high burn rate to +7

theres also the upgade scroll system of original KO, which means u have to use NUS(264k each) to upgrade ANYTHING even paper items to +5(it was able to go +6 in KO, but whatevs!) and anything higher than +5 u have to use a BUS(2.6m or so each going off the top of my head)

so upgrade at u and ur money's own risk! and let the server that relies on skill and not itams be supreme! xD
    so they havent been able to fix the low/middle/high class items scrolls?
    or do we need to only use bus'es?
    cus thats gonna suck in a server with little money, and paper bps/mages making their armor

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, know that I love you... but I didn't even play Knight Empire, however I have a few people that have shared the story with me as how the GM staff ran their business on Knight Empire.

Banned Senior Member

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, know that I love you... but I didn't even play Knight Empire, however I have a few people that have shared the story with me as how the GM staff ran their business on Knight Empire.
    All I ever did was do some boss event, check macro spots, a few kill the GM events, and sit and watch people use boss summon scrolls for hours to make sure any that are bugged were spawned correctly....

Damn me

Yea now we can all see how up to date you are of what happened on PKE.

Why dont you just run along and stfu...

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    All I ever did was do some boss event, check macro spots, a few kill the GM events, and sit and watch people use boss summon scrolls for hours to make sure any that are bugged were spawned correctly....

Damn me
    As I said, I didn't even play Knight Empire, so I didn't even know you were GMing there as your name wasn't mention, all I said schotti was mentioned and that's all. Anyways it's not a topic to discuss this kind of stuff, so keeping on topic would be our best interest I presume? Anyways can you explain what you mean by this "anyway there seems to be KE's high burn rate to +4, and KO's high burn rate to +7"?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Keep this topic flame-free...

Banned Senior Member

As I said, I didn't even play Knight Empire, so I didn't even know you were GMing there as your name wasn't mention, all I said schotti was mentioned and that's all. Anyways it's not a topic to discuss this kind of stuff, so keeping on topic would be our best interest I presume? Anyways can you explain what you mean by this "anyway there seems to be KE's high burn rate to +4, and KO's high burn rate to +7"?
    in old KO, going to +4 was easy and going to +7 had alot of burns. in KE, going to +4 had a higher fail rate then we were used to in old KO, while goig to +7 seemed easier

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    in old KO, going to +4 was easy and going to +7 had alot of burns. in KE, going to +4 had a higher fail rate then we were used to in old KO, while goig to +7 seemed easier
    So upg to +4 and +7 is hard?

that's gonna suck as i always had the worst of luck in upgrading in both beta and ke ><, now it's gonna be double facepalm ><