Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Point out the core problems

This is a discussion on Point out the core problems within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; not gonna see alot of +8's until a week in server then, since upping is so hard....
Page: 17

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

not gonna see alot of +8's until a week in server then, since upping is so hard.

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    not gonna see alot of +8's until a week in server then, since upping is so hard.
    a week??? i think it will take a much longer time before you start seeing glowies...

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by xtommyleongx View Post
    a week??? i think it will take a much longer time before you start seeing glowies...

usually in even "hard" farmserver, u see the first +8's after 3-4 days maybe 5 days if the rates are very low..

I give this server 1.5 week be4 u see the first +8's around

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

usually in even "hard" farmserver, u see the first +8's after 3-4 days maybe 5 days if the rates are very low..

I give this server 1.5 week be4 u see the first +8's around
    I have no doubt that the staff will be keeping an eye on things like that.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lol my first bet is a +8 after first month, assuming that money gain is as hard as bak in KE and the upgrading rate is the same as they say

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    now for all the people worth my time, anvil rate is from what i can tell more or less equal to USKO's with a bit of a mix between KO and KE's anvil. ive made only 1 or 2 +7s out of the many items ive thrown on the anvil(at LEAST 50+ BUS worth of items trying to make +8 for my GM char lol but im using bus from +1 to +highest i can get) though 1 of them just happened to be a CS i burned to +8 lol

anyway there seems to be KE's high burn rate to +4, and KO's high burn rate to +7

theres also the upgade scroll system of original KO, which means u have to use NUS(264k each) to upgrade ANYTHING even paper items to +5(it was able to go +6 in KO, but whatevs!) and anything higher than +5 u have to use a BUS(2.6m or so each going off the top of my head)

so upgrade at u and ur money's own risk! and let the server that relies on skill and not itams be supreme! xD
    Thx for the info!
    I love the rates and using NUS + BUS is much cheaper than using BUS only..

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    lol my first bet is a +8 after first month, assuming that money gain is as hard as bak in KE and the upgrading rate is the same as they say
    Lets hope ur rite.

Banned

good luck on that

30-40 dead dm's,

only 1 raptor

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by undefined View Post
    good luck on that

30-40 dead dm's,

only 1 raptor
    not to mention i used yet ANOTHER 50 BUS today and only got 1 item to +6, that burned to +7

granted its much cheaper to use NUS to +5 and BUS to +6, u DO get higher success rate with BUS................but u get the point that anvil isnt as friendly as it was in ROFD or even KE, its a true KO anvil

really im glad how this server is turning out so far, its emulating old original KO more than i ever hoped where it will be a game about skill and not ętams, one where +6 was the norm, +7 was good geared, +8 was 90% of the time a duper, and people farmed for WEEKS to get just 1 piece of shell +6

I miss the days where +6 was considered godly!

Quote Originally Posted by BeePBeePiMAJeeP View Post
    I miss the days where +6 was considered godly!
    just on armors lol , on weapons +7 xd

ong

indeed even getting from 3-4 is hard
    you will lose close to 50% of a page full of items going to +4
    but of course you can be lucky or unlucky

i was upgrading low class items btw with BUSs

trinas will be important this time around
    as others have said getting to +7 will be a bitch and +8...well you will need plenty of +7's and trinas

its a possibility that there wont be any glowy dildos for awhile

EDIT: not saying thats a bad thing though

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I've seen the anvil sucess rate application on the root. It allows it to be like 100% down to 0% going from say 1-2 2-3 3-4 ect. After 6 the success rate dropps quicker than a hooker giving a blow job for $50.

Only glowing wepons you will see are things like the lobo hammer or a tooth.

Finduilas

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    All I ever did was do some boss event, check macro spots, a few kill the GM events, and sit and watch people use boss summon scrolls for hours to make sure any that are bugged were spawned correctly....

which one were u on p:ke?

hmm core problems .... aight , i dont know if someone mentioned it before , if i is then i am sorry for this post .

1. Is the CTR right click minor going to be fixed or it will stay ( disabling ctr ) couse this is a huge advantage of been a rogue ( in escape aspect ) .
    2. I think i saw a person ( priest ) in the closed beta wearing a CS . What is the option about shields and is it going to be like the real KE ( where CS was dropping from Lesath like IN from SQ ( example low but not 0.00001% drop rate ) ) .
    3. Are the old Half plate / plate / full plate defance going to be emplemented such as DD, Spear , Club , Sword , Axe , Arrow . ( If it is , is the Arrow thing gonna actualy work )
    4. Also the FT is it going to be the same as KE or gonna be costom ( couse that will be ( i think ) the only way of getting unique weapon ? ) .
    5. Will there be a costom encription on the files that can be TBL edited in CLient side .
    6. Select Character in laggy pc thingy ( no other comment )

Thats what i is poping in my mind , maybe some issues are after KE but i defenetly think that those are Core issuies/question which have to be answered .

Sorry if my english is not very good .