Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Point out the core problems

This is a discussion on Point out the core problems within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; so ppl who does have a life couldnt have gg items?;o...
Page: 6

Mavetse

so ppl who does have a life couldnt have gg items?;o

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mavetse View Post
    so ppl who does have a life couldnt have gg items?;o
    I think ppl need to work for their items. adn I dont mind grinding a few hours to get a nice item

If u want instant lvl83 and full +3/+10 you can join the other 200 pkservers out there..

Mavetse

did i say that?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mavetse View Post
    did i say that?
    say what? As the guy above you said, if you want an equal items/weapons/uniques private server and just pk, they there is servers like SexyKO. What you described is something totally opposite of USKO,... yet from all these posts, you can clearly see that our aim is to bring it close to USKO style, xp-wise, drop-wise, and all the other things included.

Well, Imo, a good suggestion is : make EXP mobs like apos,stone golems,harpys and all that crap, drop about? 150-200k each... so it distributes on the people on party and everyone gets like 30-50k each mob... Like this, you can keep pots on a high price, you can put scrolls on about 50-100m, but still you will have a pretty stable market i think...

And low BUS price to about 500k-1.5m...

to zigery:
    actualy if you go check on any top's KO privs servers, it's everything about farm...

Aslo I think that mobs such as werewolf,gavolts,shelians or however they are called, should drop plates or papers+3/5 , sword breakers +5,some kind of club/spear +5...

Oh and, soenne, you said " think for the people that doesn't have a good clan or w/e"... This game is a grupal game, if you wanna single, go babashop or a pk server =)
    Last edited by plopz; 12-15-2009 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by plopz View Post
    Well, Imo, a good suggestion is : make EXP mobs like apos,stone golems,harpys and all that crap, drop about? 150-200k each... so it distributes on the people on party and everyone gets like 30-50k each mob... Like this, you can keep pots on a high price, you can put scrolls on about 50-100m, but still you will have a pretty stable market i think...

And low BUS price to about 500k-1.5m...

to zigery:
    actualy if you go check on any top's KO privs servers, it's everything about farm...

Aslo I think that mobs such as werewolf,gavolts,shelians or however they are called, should drop plates or papers+3/5 , sword breakers +5,some kind of club/spear +5...

Oh and, soenne, you said " think for the people that doesn't have a good clan or w/e"... This game is a grupal game, if you wanna single, go babashop or a pk server =)
    Haha, we would have considered it godly if we got 50k from 1 harpy back in KE :P.

I just want people to know the comparsion how hard it was back then compared to now. In ROFD you AOE 15 EW, u get about 750k per aoe (i think it was 50k per EW). In FF you DK, 10 DK, in total was about 500k per aoe (again around 50k per DK).
    In KE however, you aoe harpy, per harpy u get 5k xp (with the lvl 61 cut), so with a 10 spot lure, 50k xp... just LOL.

DonGerry

Things that made me quit were this :

1. I did look for a privat farm server, i like to level in a group, not that hard as on usko, but also not so easy, atlest it should take me a while till i have the level cap.
    2. Inaktivity, thats the hardest problem ever, If you can upgrade all and dont have to collect anything, then the pk sux by time. You play the game to getting better and better, you make boss runs to get stuff! Don't give out those items for nothing!
    3. the lag rate, i'm willing to pay premium, i'm willing to pay for sc, as long as the prices are human and the game makes me fun. If i pay for prem, then i want that i can play and not lagging around...
    4. This game is a team play game, so ... i hate private servers, where you can get in 1 month a full equipt char, like rapy +10 shell set +10 etc etc etc, so take 3 ppl like you, some healers, and go with one party to felankor... thats hilarous bullcrap! Teamplay > Singelplay
    5. Np Transfers, on nearly every private server i did play, were allways some newbs, which did np transfer, the admin always warned them, but they did it over and over again, find a solution pls, like each ip 1 account, Proxy ips not allowed.

thats all of me for the moment.

Regards
    Gerry

Unbeatable, i know, i played ko for about 6 years now, i made a priest lvl 66 on ke times... but still, what's the point of playing a private server that is as hard as usko ? who would be so stupit like to do that? i remmember how hard it was to lvl up, to make a char lvl 70 on ke it would the same time that making now a lvl 75-80+... i aslo remmember walking all the way to raiba only to don't waste those coins that i could use for pots... being like 10 minutes to see that there was no apos pt or that it was full xD.. but i think the best thing is : put gold bars in dms as it used to be, and high coins drop rate, so people get coins while xp.. something like, 1-2m coins in like 1-2 hours of apos? this is only my suggestion so don't act rude please =)

Quote Originally Posted by plopz View Post
    Unbeatable, i know, i played ko for about 6 years now, i made a priest lvl 66 on ke times... but still, what's the point of playing a private server that is as hard as usko ? who would be so stupit like to do that? i remmember how hard it was to lvl up, to make a char lvl 70 on ke it would the same time that making now a lvl 75-80+... i aslo remmember walking all the way to raiba only to don't waste those coins that i could use for pots... being like 10 minutes to see that there was no apos pt or that it was full xD.. but i think the best thing is : put gold bars in dms as it used to be, and high coins drop rate, so people get coins while xp.. something like, 1-2m coins in like 1-2 hours of apos? this is only my suggestion so don't act rude please =)
    From the start I was for being it hard to get to the level cap, but it should no longer take then a month. After many have suggested that they want it to be like the old times, then I just went with the flow. But as said before, it definitely won't be exactly like KE times, or anywhere close to a 1-week-level-cap-hit.

Not sure if posted before... didn't read all posts no time atm.

But it would be nice if ctr minor was blocked... In other private servers, rogues who are about to die just run of and go ctr to full hp in only a few sec... then come back and go back to normal minor... or even rogues who vs with ctr minor.

Some people say it's not faster than dual minor, but I think it is cause u can use ctr minor + Another minor = 1 superfast minor + normal minor . And if u use ur brain its clear that 1 superfast and 1 normal minor is faster than 2 normal minors.

It's late, my sentences are like those of a 5 year old kid but cannot be arsed to use richer vocabulary at this time Hope you get my point. ( block control minor)

You forget the fact, that if the lvl cap is lvl 70, and the drop rate will be as hard as they say, i dobout that any rogue will reach over 3k mana, so ctrl minor will be stupit imo.. but yea, i agree with u, ctrl should be blocked..

dupes and hacks.
    pm me to learn about hacks as i have some that usually work... (i use them only if the server is full of hacks :P )

Banned

make sure that a big party gets better xp
    so that way clan will rule in ur server
    8 men party > 2
    make sure you do that..
    else nobody can xp.. each spot will be taken by 2 players..

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

try to make coins not that hard to obtain from farming... at least able to get good amount of coins for pots... for a start lv1 with 5mil coins for pot money >.<

Nah, either everyone will make shitload of accounts only to get 5m for pots...

Unbeat, I agree with that of lvl 70 in less than a month, but I remmember that in ke times it was realy hard to get some coins, mostly, the coins on the old servers were there only cuz of duppers and goldfarmers... what i say is: make the common xp mobs drop about 100k-150k coins so in a party of 8, everyone can get about 20-30k coins per mob, which is obviusly good enough...

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast