Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 262

Point out the core problems

This is a discussion on Point out the core problems within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Imo, we need to ban china IP! SRS BSNS!...
Page: 8


  1. #106
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Imo, we need to ban china IP!


    SRS BSNS!

  2. #107
    Sεмρяε Fι Senior Member CroNe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,255

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by wawh View Post
    Regardless of thinking oldies will come back and staying (low chance)

    The old KO version and even KE required you to have no social life...
    This was possible in the early days cause everything was new, exciting, adventure and you had numerous of goals, you forgot about the life outside of KO and wanted to reach those goals.

    The game spirit has changed since then. Everything needs to be fast and you have just 1 goal which you want to reach as fast as possible.
    After reaching that goal or while trying to reach it, you understand it's simply not worth it and here you'll find yourself making a leaving topic on the forums...

    Believe it or not schrotti, those glory days won't come back simply because KO is a boring game without much goals to reach and variety
    And without having a fine knowledge of programming languages and LOOOAADSSSSS of free time, the game will stay exactly the same
    i agree with you and in a way i dont agree..
    4 years ago we were kind of noobs. if we play the same server like 4 years ago with the same knowledge we have now.. it will be alot different.

    but like undy said, we must balance exp and pk.. i dont mind exping for 1month+ to reach 70.
    Most ppl don't realize that, but the most fun we had back in UsKO were in exp partys.. 8 hours of exp really gets to your head and sometimes makes you say some funny or fuking up things in chat and is really LOL!!
    i really miss those days!! not the pk cuz the pk stayed the same, exept ppl have better gear and know how to combo.. but i missed exping with friends and chat all day! xD

    also i'm pretty sure server will have like 300-400+ ppl!
    Cz with 300+ ppl is fuked up really.. thats why we need to balance exp and pk. keep exp rate low ^^

  3. #108
    Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    nazıland
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    i agree with you and in a way i dont agree..
    4 years ago we were kind of noobs. if we play the same server like 4 years ago with the same knowledge we have now.. it will be alot different.

    but like undy said, we must balance exp and pk.. i dont mind exping for 1month+ to reach 70.
    Most ppl don't realize that, but the most fun we had back in UsKO were in exp partys.. 8 hours of exp really gets to your head and sometimes makes you say some funny or fuking up things in chat and is really LOL!!
    i really miss those days!! not the pk cuz the pk stayed the same, exept ppl have better gear and know how to combo.. but i missed exping with friends and chat all day! xD

    also i'm pretty sure server will have like 300-400+ ppl!
    Cz with 300+ ppl is fuked up really.. thats why we need to balance exp and pk. keep exp rate low ^^

  4. #109
    Sεмρяε Fι Senior Member CroNe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,255

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    Rofl!!
    "ı must open spıke to be a man"
    He was so funny! somehow he remindes me of Dumar

    i'm gonna build a timemachine to go back in time and play UsKO all over again xD
    i never regretted i spended somuch time in KO.. !

  5. #110
    Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Maryland/WV
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Dumar was the funniest clannie I ever had lol, you never knew what he was going to say next.. Miss the good ole days..

  6. #111
    HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    284

    Default

    please make sure client is compatible with vista/win7 64bit users and not /fail like KO4EVER client

    ty

  7. #112
    Sεмρяε Fι Senior Member CroNe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,255

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by xtommyleongx View Post
    please make sure client is compatible with vista/win7 64bit users and not /fail like KO4EVER client

    ty
    +1

    Some of my friends have win7 64bit.. and they couldnt play most of the priv servers

  8. #113
    Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands.
    Posts
    4,766

    Default

    Also dont forget that there were barely any farm spots. Now you got bifrost krowaz ed etc. So if we put a old version there wont be much farming besides dms or whatever

  9. #114
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Well once I catch hold of Mr X and Mr Y we will get the server paid for today and they DB will be uploaded and we will start getting everything tested and hopefully get an open BETA running.

  10. #115
    Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Well once I catch hold of Mr X and Mr Y we will get the server paid for today and they DB will be uploaded and we will start getting everything tested and hopefully get an open BETA running.

    very nice
    cant wait

  11. #116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    edana? Lol if I remember correctly I think it was HoH who tryed to kill SQ at the start of the server with a full party of lvl 40-50's, it was funny to see the warriors die like 10 times before giving up on it. It was really funny because its hp wasn't going down at all, only with drains.. I remember laughing hard back then

    p.s nice skillbar :P

  12. #117
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    +1 to hard exp ;P i believe most ppl want to raid exp slots in pk cuz its alot fun and nice nps, also some ppl get easy bored of all time pk. What comes to farming i think you should make dread shade or death mares drop FT chests or items and maeby some easier mob drop high classes but with low rate.

  13. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Diez
    Posts
    1,655

    Default

    gm corruption will never exist in ko4life ko.

  14. #119
    FatM4n
    Guest

    Default

    Make exp abit faster then USKO, but not super fast.
    I really like exping all day only to get a fucked up brain, and have weird gay sex talks in chat with Swen

  15. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    136

    Default

    yea those times were really funny
    so much crap talking - i miss it :P

    thereapers will pwn this server

    oh and nice skill bar ^

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •