View Poll Results: Which CZ map do you want to see ingame?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • old KO CZ

28 26.67%
  • KE CZ map

42 40.00%
  • RoFD CZ map (shortcuts added)

30 28.57%
  • FF CZ map (cz map extended)

5 4.76%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

[Poll] Which CZ map do you want to see ingame?

This is a discussion on [Poll] Which CZ map do you want to see ingame? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by orko I would like ROFD CZ but without the shortcuts, shorcuts are bad for good overall PvP. ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    I would like ROFD CZ but without the shortcuts, shorcuts are bad for good overall PvP. If it cant be done, i think it can tho, then KE CZ.
    How about you people keep it to the simple options that are given out,... I mean I would like a CZ map with a 50by50 area so we can all slaughter each other, but I'm not suggesting it. It could be done, but once again, our programmers aren't going to waste their time to change files, in this specific case it would mean changing the objects of the CZ map. The programmers are given to work with the old KE files, so stick to that and suggest something that's do-able and not time consuming... cause I'm sure you and anyone else out there is waiting for this server to come out as soon as possible and not take over a year to develop something a few people only desire.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    It could be done, but once again, our programmers aren't going to waste their time to change files, in this specific case it would mean changing the objects of the CZ map. The programmers are given to work with the old KE files, so stick to that and suggest something that's do-able and not time consuming.
    It could be done? I played a couple of private servers that had the ROFD map without the shortcuts, so It has been done and I dont think its that time consuming, and if it were, show me how to modify KO maps, ill do it myself

ohh and btw, it will never be wasting time as long as it benefits the server.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    It could be done? I played a couple of private servers that had the ROFD map without the shortcuts, so It has been done and I dont think its that time consuming, and if it were, show me how to modify KO maps, ill do it myself

ohh and btw, it will never be wasting time as long as it benefits the server.
    how will it benefit the servers? just because one structure sticks more then the other and that's what it makes it look better? You want pk or a place where you can run away for a long distance? I having played all the CZ maps for quite sometime can tell u, KE = real pk, ROFD/FF = run like a bitch and then town, old beta map, is in between these 2, cause it's sort of like KE bowl which makes it really good for pk, but then u got the 2 outside shortcuts.

if the server is actually made, I'm a big fan of KE style, so i'd choose the KE colony zone.

Bowl with the castle.. no shortcuts!!!!

Banned

Bowl with castle ftw
    no need shortcuts.

Banned

old school ke map, rofd map sucks cause running up on a hill and duffing from below....? are you fucking kidding me? fucking pansy ass map.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by undefined View Post
    old school ke map, rofd map sucks cause running up on a hill and duffing from below....? are you fucking kidding me? fucking pansy ass map.
    ofc the castle doesnt allow this.. rite?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12