Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Request to be part of the team

This is a discussion on Request to be part of the team within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Ok in this thread I would like to give everyone a chance to join the team that will help make ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default Request to be part of the team

Ok in this thread I would like to give everyone a chance to join the team that will help make and run the server.

If you have the skills , experince or just want to do your bit for your server just put you name down and what you can bring to the team.

Please don't be scared that your not going to be good enough or you are not well enough known to help, myself and the current team will look at each case fairly and honestly. This server is for everyone to have a place to play where the name of KO4life gives the project credability like no other KO on the planet.

bluebird

Gentlemen, I am flattered. I logged in today to find out I am part of the Gamers4Life KO Development team. With the outmost sincerity, I must decline.

I am an avid supporter of player run communities, though I have yet to see many stress a level of equality amongst everyone involved. I migrated from CNKO to USKO in 2005, and have been a disgruntled ex-K2 customer since 2007 :P I'm sure some of you could relate.

I have been involved in a project that spans the course of more than three years now, and only as of recently has come to see the light of a possible beta period. While I support any project either potentially going into production or those that are established, I need to stick with what my primary focus has been on over the last 8 months.

With that being said, I feel alot of credit needs to go out to all developers, whom have dedicated hundreds if not thousands of hours into providing for gamers - available options outside the shadow of K2. The entire underground scene is a product of a collective effort that dates back to the early phases of USKO history itself.

Thanks once again for the opportunity, and the best of luck to those involved.

Respectfully,

~ Surgeon / bluebird

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I'm not sure what this team is for?

Its for helping develop or answerings questions or something? Could you be a bit more specific on the roles that need to be filled.

If its:

In game moderating(wich i doubt will be chosen alreayd since it doenst look to be launched within the next month): I'd be glad to help

Developing: Im willing to help but i have close to 0 knowledge on this subject. However im willing to learn it because after my school i might take the path to game developper. But since i have 0 knowledge ill prolly just hold the speed down asking to many questions.

Answering questions: Theres better people who can explain a lot better then me but im in for a try.

Ill put my hand up, By no means im good at developing ive got no developing skills whatsoever to be honest so i cant help you on that front, But i have played quite a few private servers in my time and do know where they either fail or make it big, im willing to help with what i can - On that, i am not looking for a "GM" status when or IF this server is started, just simply want to help to make this server the best it can be and help it get up and running.

Hey,

So I want to help in any way it could be needed, I have a lot of time to do stuff and also I have some ideas on how to make the spare money needed for the servers spenses and stuff, without costing any money to the members.

If theres something to be done that I dont know, Im willing to learn about it, like i dont know php or any programing language, but could learn if necessarily.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

Well, I'd like to help out if possible. I'm not really good with the techincal things but I have to say, I've played my share of private servers to see about every flaw in them. I also have a bunch of ideas which some have been posted in the thread. If needed please let me know and I'd be glad to try to help.

Axarus

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    I'm not sure what this team is for?

Its for helping develop or answerings questions or something? Could you be a bit more specific on the roles that need to be filled.

If its:

In game moderating(wich i doubt will be chosen alreayd since it doenst look to be launched within the next month): I'd be glad to help

Developing: Im willing to help but i have close to 0 knowledge on this subject. However im willing to learn it because after my school i might take the path to game developper. But since i have 0 knowledge ill prolly just hold the speed down asking to many questions.

Answering questions: Theres better people who can explain a lot better then me but im in for a try.
    same like josri my knowledge about programing modeling websites or any other things its rly low but i would like to help and learn smth if some1 will show me how to make and explain some things that will help me out if there will be any job for me im able to help in this project

I Will help if its needed...
    I was once a GM on Lost Soulz.
    From the 1098 server till KE version
    I helped jonny doing making TBLs
    I never got really good but if someone is willing to refresh my memory i could make TBLs. I was also a GM on SnoxdKo back when GoatCheez was running it. I was only there for the 1st month but couldnt GM 2 servers, So i stuck with LSKO

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    I Will help if its needed...
    I was once a GM on Lost Soulz.
    From the 1098 server till KE version
    I helped jonny doing making TBLs
    I never got really good but if someone is willing to refresh my memory i could make TBLs. I was also a GM on SnoxdKo back when GoatCheez was running it. I was only there for the 1st month but couldnt GM 2 servers, So i stuck with LSKO
    Dude great to see you again. Been agaes since we spoke. Grab me on my Felix msn dude and we can have a chat. Are you still down in Cornwall and how are the kids getting on?

Dustin

I would like to help as well. Ko4Life staff are the only real KO community that gives a rat's ass about the KO player. Any server that is gonna be produced by you guys will probably follow be the same. I also played quite a bit of private servers as well and I'm a kick learner when it comes to tech stuff. Let me see if I can help out. If I can't, then I'll happily withdraw from the group at request. Let me know. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Dude great to see you again. Been agaes since we spoke. Grab me on my Felix msn dude and we can have a chat. Are you still down in Cornwall and how are the kids getting on?
    Im sorry Felix.. I think you have me mixed up with someone else..
    Whats Cornwall and I dont have kids ..

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Hey
    I'm a musician in my sparetime and also do some photoshop.
    I've been modding some other privserver be4 and played as a gm once. I can prolly be trained to do heavy photoshop gigs, or just mod a forum or something

give me a call if you need any assistance.

Love
    Z

Banned Senior Member

Sup,

A lot of you may know me.
    i would like to be part of this project.

Things I Have Done

DB's
    Board Message
    Panel
    Board Message
    Client
    Board Message
    EXP Hack Fix
    Board Message
    Guides
    Board Message
    Board Message
    Board Message
    Board Message

Been A Developer For PSKO For About 1 to 2 Years.
    Can Work With Panel, DB Editing, And Some Client Work.
    I am 15.

My Msn is [email protected]

if you need to talk to me about anything else thanks.
    Last edited by Iamcool; 12-11-2009 at 05:54 PM.

How did you get V.I.P lol?

Banned Senior Member

How did you get KO4life Project Team lol?
    is the real question tabby o.o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast