View Poll Results: What level cap would you like to see?

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll

89 56.33%
  • 70 --> 80

22 13.92%
  • 70 --> 80 --> 83

23 14.56%

11 6.96%
  • 80 --> 83

0 0%

13 8.23%
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Poll - Level Cap

This is a discussion on Poll - Level Cap within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Atm quite a few people that i speak to outside of ko4life think 70 is a great start, then once ...
Page: 7

Atm quite a few people that i speak to outside of ko4life think 70 is a great start, then once everything is fixed set a date so people can look forward to an expansion

Regards tabbycat

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

If you do 70 cap people will be 70 quite fast and will get boring since theres only pk at that point. If you do 80 itll take al ot longer to xp wich is half the fun in ko like freekaleek said. Also since you dont get new skills from 60-70 you got less motivation. At 80 you get new skills every few lvls so you get motivation to xp. Wich makes ko not only pk.

DoNotMess

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    If you do 70 cap people will be 70 quite fast and will get boring since theres only pk at that point. If you do 80 itll take al ot longer to xp wich is half the fun in ko like freekaleek said. Also since you dont get new skills from 60-70 you got less motivation. At 80 you get new skills every few lvls so you get motivation to xp. Wich makes ko not only pk.
    Only reason you think 70 is fast is because you're comparing it to the exp rates of today. Back in the day when 70 was the cap, there was no such thing as booro or aoe dk's or plat. Going to 70 on aoe raven harpy/harpy without plat and no bdw scroll takes a very long time. You gain a shit load of stats between 60-70 so there will be incentive to level.

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

pking at 62-65 is prolly the most fun pk in ko, I want to experiance that again..not many farm server is that ard to lvl.
    I want it to take at least 1 month to reach 70, with power exping

its lvling with clannies/friends, making new friends that makes this game so good..and ofc I hope they will think about this when making this server.:P

Dustin

You should discuss the exp rate before the actual level cap. I think it would help in deciding what the absolute top level should be.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Josri I don't know if you played KE, but back then it was honestly like 100x harder to level then it is now. Just comparing, the last server I played on USKO, Ionia, I got 70 within about 1 week? (around then)... in KE though it took me months to just get to level 60, and the longest period for a level was from 61 to 62 when it took me 6 months to get. It was much harder in KE times, and that's the way we plan on making it, thus why you won't see level 70s for a few months.

DoNotMess

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Josri I don't know if you played KE, but back then it was honestly like 100x harder to level then it is now. Just comparing, the last server I played on USKO, Ionia, I got 70 within about 1 week? (around then)... in KE though it took me months to just get to level 60, and the longest period for a level was from 61 to 62 when it took me 6 months to get. It was much harder in KE times, and that's the way we plan on making it, thus why you won't see level 70s for a few months.
    lol thank you for repeating what i said xD

Quote Originally Posted by DoNotMess View Post
    lol thank you for repeating what i said xD
    oh i didn't even read ur post, srry

DonGerry

lvl 80 would be my preffer...
    but just with the normal items, not any phonix or something, like the game was when Logos did start, that was almost the best vers. of KO.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Meh, I did 64.50-67.20 on bronze in one month xD

I was lvling like a freak then haha. Always 15 trolls or aoe harps

Yes but when people do hit 70, you will eventually get bored with the same old stuff. I saw alot of old myko players start to sell their chars because they wanted the 80 cap and it never came and they got bored. No matter how good the pk, you will eventually want new skills and to exp more. I say make the server 70 cap and IF people get bored after a while atleast keep making the cap 80 an option.

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Yes but when people do hit 70, you will eventually get bored with the same old stuff. I saw alot of old myko players start to sell their chars because they wanted the 80 cap and it never came and they got bored. No matter how good the pk, you will eventually want new skills and to exp more. I say make the server 70 cap and IF people get bored after a while atleast keep making the cap 80 an option.

+1
    Agreed.

This will keep players interested in the game, and will give the Devs time to make the rofd expansion bugfree be4 they decide to release it.

Banned

well the low exp rates are only possible if the server is secure. People just wont play in low exp rate servers because most of them just get hacked and it's not worth the time and effort put into it. I mean, do you really want to exp for a whole month for hours and hours a day just to lose everything in a blink of an eye? i doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by tompsu View Post
    well the low exp rates are only possible if the server is secure. People just wont play in low exp rate servers because most of them just get hacked and it's not worth the time and effort put into it. I mean, do you really want to exp for a whole month for hours and hours a day just to lose everything in a blink of an eye? i doubt it
    That's called database back-up. A daily job of that should do it.

Im sure when this server comes up it will have better security than any server out now has. Ive heard Devile is one of the best around from a few people.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast