Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Power Up Store

This is a discussion on Power Up Store within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Any info about PUS? What can we buy from PUS What are the prices What payment methodes will be used ...
Page: 1

Post Power Up Store

Any info about PUS?
    What can we buy from PUS
    What are the prices
    What payment methodes will be used

I think we should discuss about this..

Doubt they have thought of that now. theyre still busy getting the server up and running andall the different stuff/title and stuff

but my ideas is

2$ pr 30pack scroll, 6$ for low prem(PLS GET SOME OTHER NAME THAN BRONZE) 15 for high prem

Is there going to be ''Pay by Cash''....

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    Doubt they have thought of that now. theyre still busy getting the server up and running andall the different stuff/title and stuff

but my ideas is

2$ pr 30pack scroll, 6$ for low prem(PLS GET SOME OTHER NAME THAN BRONZE) 15 for high prem
    $6 for ho premium and $15 for pimp premium?

PayPal would be the easiest method of payment, for me at least, but with chargebacks it may create too much of a problem...

Cool

Is premium really needed?
    There is already a small exp boost..
    I think EXP scrolls would be better

dont make it like usko....400 % exp boost for premiums and crap for non-premiums

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post

where did you get this info from?

So much false info on this server already

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post

Not false, since they've already said that the exp rates would be easier than USKO.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post

Well, it has not been officially announced yet how the exp will be,
    But i think there should be a small exp boost.. Becuz i dont think ppl will want to play a priv server with the same exp rate as back in usko '04.
    around 10k exp per apo? noway, i'm not gonna exp for 3months+ to reach Lv70.

200% exp boost would be nice and another 200% exp scrolls in PUS maybe?

What else are false info?.. up untill now only Felix has been giving info about the server.
    Havent seen any1 else outside the project team give false info :s
    Last edited by CroNe; 12-28-2009 at 09:05 PM.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Well this server is going to have alot of people on it hopefully so I hope the exp is pretty hard..

Well, it has not been officially announced yet how the exp will be,
    But i think there should be a small exp boost.. Becuz i dont think ppl will want to play a priv server with the same exp rate as back in usko '04.
    around 10k exp per apo? noway, i'm not gonna exp for 3months+ to reach Lv70.

200% exp boost would be nice and another 200% exp scrolls in PUS maybe?

What else are false info?.. up untill now only Felix has been giving info about the server.
    Havent seen any1 else outside the project team give false info :s
    Crone, that will lead to level difference between P2P players and others, which probably will lead to low population. %200 experience increase is alot. Just sell gold premiums for a somewhat low price, like 5 usd/a month. At least Ko4life can gain some money to keep the server alive, and poor players who wants to get premium can use 5 usd to purchase premium. (If Turkish IP's doesn't get banned, I will be buying like 10 premiums to friends, so keep the prices low, please. ) Anyway, PUS is something which kills the server. It is not must, unless owner wants to gain some money. Every oldschool player wants to feel and enjoy the oldschool style ko again. I know alot of people who donated over 500usd to private farm servers and got the best gear in a day. Put a monthly donation limit or something, like max 40usd/a month.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Crone, that will lead to level difference between P2P players and others, which probably will lead to low population. %200 experience increase is alot. Just sell gold premiums for a somewhat low price, like 5 usd/a month. At least Ko4life can gain some money to keep the server alive, and poor players who wants to get premium can use 5 usd to purchase premium. (If Turkish IP's doesn't get banned, I will be buying like 10 premiums to friends, so keep the prices low, please. ) Anyway, PUS is something which kills the server. It is not must, unless owner wants to gain some money. Every oldschool player wants to feel and enjoy the oldschool style ko again. I know alot of people who donated over 500usd to private farm servers and got the best gear in a day. Put a monthly donation limit or something, like max 40usd/a month.
    Prices for the premiums should be 5$ in my opinion. I would say only do 1 prem with a 100% increase rate (that means 2x the xp bonus, so if you get 5k xp from harpy, with the prem you would get 10k)... only because this server doesn't cost that much to rent, and with a 5$ prem you would have MUCH more then enough money to give to charity. Also with the low amount, more people will buy it for sure,... just like Aristona said, I would even buy it for the people that I know that can't afford it or don't have bank accounts yet.

Finduilas

Do they work in cz?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Finduilas View Post
    Do they work in cz?
    yes they do, they work just about everywhere.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

well it would be nice to have just 1 premium service and abit high exp as knight empire. all i did for first years in ko have been farming/xp with my clannies and going wars as clanparties. this might have been best time as member of a clan. all activities based on our clanparties and we didnt had item whores around. it would be great to create such an environment again. damn now i start thinking about past times in ko again^^

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast