Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Power Up Store

This is a discussion on Power Up Store within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Fridulin well it would be nice to have just 1 premium service and abit high exp as ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Fridulin View Post
    well it would be nice to have just 1 premium service and abit high exp as knight empire. all i did for first years in ko have been farming/xp with my clannies and going wars as clanparties. this might have been best time as member of a clan. all activities based on our clanparties and we didnt had item whores around. it would be great to create such an environment again. damn now i start thinking about past times in ko again^^
    Good Old times.

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    $6 for ho premium and $15 for pimp premium?
    PayPal would be the easiest method of payment, for me at least, but with chargebacks it may create too much of a problem...
    I dont see paypal being much problem
    chargeback = Account Termination

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Well this server is going to have alot of people on it hopefully so I hope the exp is pretty hard..
    it will be hard....

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Prices for the premiums should be 5$ in my opinion. I would say only do 1 prem with a 100% increase rate (that means 2x the xp bonus, so if you get 5k xp from harpy, with the prem you would get 10k)... only because this server doesn't cost that much to rent, and with a 5$ prem you would have MUCH more then enough money to give to charity. Also with the low amount, more people will buy it for sure,... just like Aristona said, I would even buy it for the people that I know that can't afford it or don't have bank accounts yet.
    definitely agree with this post and aristonas... lower the prem the more that will buy it. I also think 5$ is a fair price.

Knightizik

I am not sure , but if I remember good, there was a post of Felix where he said somthing like :

There is goin' to be a pus, without any kind of " armors/weapons " on it.

Basic PUS :
    Scrolls,
    Premium.

Hopefully there will be exp scrolls ( just in order to help the server get some cash for their service and dedi and so on ).

There should be also National Transfer ( hopefully for free ) and Name Change Scroll ( for usd ).

What I'm sure about is that there wont be any kind of ITEMs at the pus, can't find the post of Felix, somewhere in those topics :P

Enjoy,

-Izik.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knightizik View Post
    I am not sure , but if I remember good, there was a post of Felix where he said somthing like :

There is goin' to be a pus, without any kind of " armors/weapons " on it.

Basic PUS :
    Scrolls,
    Premium.

Hopefully there will be exp scrolls ( just in order to help the server get some cash for their service and dedi and so on ).

There should be also National Transfer ( hopefully for free ) and Name Change Scroll ( for usd ).

What I'm sure about is that there wont be any kind of ITEMs at the pus, can't find the post of Felix, somewhere in those topics :P

Enjoy,

-Izik.
    We already have shared some of the information with Power-Up Store and it can found in our FAQ:

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...aq____-293190/

Knightizik

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    We already have shared some of the information with Power-Up Store and it can found in our FAQ:

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...aq____-293190/
    Well, as I said bro, there was a post already about it

Just was too lazy to find it and I've remembered the important thing only, and it is that there wont be any kind of weps/armors which will make dontors overpowered :P

-Izik.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knightizik View Post
    Well, as I said bro, there was a post already about it

Just was too lazy to find it and I've remembered the important thing only, and it is that there wont be any kind of weps/armors which will make dontors overpowered :P

-Izik.
    No, there will not be weapons or armors on Power-Up Store period.

Knightizik

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    No, there will not be weapons or armors on Power-Up Store period.
    lol, that's what i've said ^^

I know there wont, and it's awesome.

-Izik.

Ive got a suggestion. What about selling non-tradable BUS in the pus?

EDIT: Explanation. If you make them non-tradable donators cannot sell them to npcs to gain alot cash or merchant them for the same reason. Just a suggestion as I know how hard bus will be to get at the start of the server, im sure quite a few people would donate for some bus and it would help to fund the server.

Knightizik

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post

EDIT: Explanation. If you make them non-tradable donators cannot sell them to npcs to gain alot cash or merchant them for the same reason. Just a suggestion as I know how hard bus will be to get at the start of the server, im sure quite a few people would donate for some bus and it would help to fund the server.
    Great idea to help to the staff !

+1

-Izik.

wawh

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post

Better idea to just put pots in the PUS, so you can spend your in game coins on BUS instead of pots...

Since BUS will only help the babashoppers under us and will make some players go bazookas on upgrading (getting items ain't that hard anyway) and you'll see +8 weapons within 2 weeks

Im not saying they should be cheap.

Better yet put a limit on the amount you can buy within a couple of days. Eh it was just a thought.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by wawh View Post
    Better idea to just put pots in the PUS, so you can spend your in game coins on BUS instead of pots...

Since BUS will only help the babashoppers under us and will make some players go bazookas on upgrading (getting items ain't that hard anyway) and you'll see +8 weapons within 2 weeks
    i remember in UsKo winning a GM event and i received 9999 souls and 9999 HP pots
    maybe GM's on this server will do it too?

Knightizik

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    i remember in UsKo winning a GM event and i received 9999 souls and 9999 HP pots
    maybe GM's on this server will do it too?
    I'm pretty sure that there will be an awards like that ^^
    although I am pretty sure the staff has thought about it already
    Anyways, gg reward =D
    +1 to this suggestion.

-Izik.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wawh View Post

Ye should be beter then bus cus bus can make you rich and pots cant. However this will make hp making priests wortlhess

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast