Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Power Up Store

This is a discussion on Power Up Store within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by josri Ye should be beter then bus cus bus can make you rich and pots cant. However ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    Ye should be beter then bus cus bus can make you rich and pots cant. However this will make hp making priests wortlhess
    So? Priests are the only ones who can make anything like that anyways...how is that fair?

You guys don't really think before you say "omg this is going to kill X." You think everyone will buy PUS pots if they're in there? They have pots that are actually better than regular pots in the PUS in USKO now, but not everyone buys them. Just because something is available doesn't mean that everyone will use them.

HollowFace

In my opinion there should be only premium service in PUS thats give u EXP bonus, more coins from mobs and price discount in npc (maybe something else too but no scrolls)

Other things like buffs, wolf and swift should be cast manually. That would be the original old school game.
    Before in 2002 it was like that and game was created for ppl playing with skills only not scrolls or other advantages. That way will never be like items>skills even when opponent is much better equipped than you.

I remember times when 85% of priest was buffers, healers was making pots for clan and sell them on merchant too, debuffer was really rare. It was not only about torment, full heal and cure it was full team play all skills are important in this game give them a chance to be useful on this server like in old times.
    I mean all class was a must in good PK party even mages was much more important because of ice.

It's mine opinion only and I'm open for your's too (there is much more good things about this if u think "deeper", boss hunts for example or even exp u can't kill in 2 ppl only most of the time u need a bigger party for it, and u need to play with all ppl from server not just with ur clan when u need a rouge or some1 else
    sorry for bad English
    Last edited by HollowFace; 12-31-2009 at 06:57 PM.

i vote to take scrolls completely out of the game if thats possible xD. that will truely make it fun and old school

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brahman View Post
    i vote to take scrolls completely out of the game if thats possible xD. that will truely make it fun and old school
    priests and mages will need rogues with them 24/7 since they do not have sprint... good???

Finduilas

Quote Originally Posted by xtommyleongx View Post
    priests and mages will need rogues with them 24/7 since they do not have sprint... good???
    That's the way it is.. xD

wawh

Where's the fun on playing in an empty server?

Quote Originally Posted by wawh View Post
    Where's the fun on playing in an empty server?
    What empty server ur talking about?

Knightizik

Quote Originally Posted by Ibumax View Post
    What empty server ur talking about?
    He meant that if the scrolls will be taken out of the game, people wont play there so it will became to an empty server lol

<3 Ibmuax !

-Izik.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightizik View Post
    He meant that if the scrolls will be taken out of the game, people wont play there so it will became to an empty server lol

<3 Ibmuax !

-Izik.
    lol no server W/o scrolls..?

wawh

Quote Originally Posted by Ibumax View Post
    lol no server W/o scrolls..?
    You'll see ^_^

Failed on every server, so why would it work here? lol

looks like most of you are too spoiled with scrolls...this game started out fine without scrolls but now everyone bitch and complain about scrolls

looks like most of you are too spoiled with scrolls...this game started out fine without scrolls but now everyone bitch and complain about scrolls
    exacly...lol.

Niropirodiro

They should put in Bronze premium just to piss off KrepiN imo.

Quote Originally Posted by wawh View Post
    You'll see ^_^

Failed on every server, so why would it work here? lol
    you must have not played when there was no scrolls at all in KO... that was its glory years my friends.

wawh

you must have not played when there was no scrolls at all in KO... that was its glory years my friends.
    I have played and it's irrelevant wether I have or not...

Everyone was noob and just started playing so it was exciting playing like that.
    Now everyone knows what they have do and what they want... And one of those things are the basic scrolls to PK and EXP on a not so boring level of spamming chat to ask for buffs, sw or wolf

Some people here have to understand those glory days are done and will only stay inside your mind. As the game wasn't that great to begin with lol, it's just addictive

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast