Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Power Up Store

This is a discussion on Power Up Store within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Ibumax Yeah would be nice if we could pay trough phone. yep, since scroll prices will be ...
Page: 10

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ibumax View Post
    Yeah would be nice if we could pay trough phone.
    yep, since scroll prices will be around 1dollar per pack?

Quote Originally Posted by daddids View Post
    keep ur stupid thoughts in ur empty head
    i have a proposition , calm down your words kid , i didnt flame u

Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu View Post
    30 bucks wow!! what a rich guy ...
    lol , -.- .If u got tons of money just find another way to buy on the server , dont post useless idea like 30usd only cuz you cant/went use paypal .
    well,maybe my fault,but it sounded like flaming.anyway im not here to argue with anyone really.i just didnt like the way u responded/rejected

Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu View Post
    30 bucks wow!! what a rich guy ...
    lol , -.- .If u got tons of money just find another way to buy on the server , dont post useless idea like 30usd only cuz you cant/went use paypal .
    I know some guys who donated like 600usd to a farm server, and willing to donate like 300usd to ko4life ko, so 30usd is nothing comparing to them...

Hopefully there will be a limit on buying trinas.

Finduilas

pff i hate trinas... if u rly want to make upgrading hard, remove those. :O

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Finduilas View Post
    pff i hate trinas... if u rly want to make upgrading hard, remove those. :O
    +100000000000

or sell them for a high price, like 10$? so ppl wont spam trina's at upgrade going +6 to +7 -_-

EDIT: 10$ is too high, make it 7$ xD

Hey guys, I'd like to share some very useful and easy payment methods that this server could use:

OneBip - Pay simply OneBip - This payment method is used in many games, it's very easy and fast. It's avaible for almost every country.
    You just need a cellphone to send a SMS to a number and wait a few seconds, then the payment is done!

paysafecard PaySafeCard - You don't need CCs or anything, just go to a PSC agent (there are many around the europe, you can check it on their website what's the nearest to your zone), and buy the PSC code.
    It's simple and fast.

These 2 payment methods don't envolve CCs nor wating time nor troubles for the sellers.
    I really would like to see them on the server instanted of WU or Paypal where you have to pay alot of fees, takes more time to do the payment and isn't as easy as those that I've mentioned.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I've seen various things about babshoppers all sucking. Felix and LeHaine was mainly made up of bought items and I managed to do pretty well and I have always been open about it.Saying that I bought off players that were quitting which always helped.

The PUS is still some time off and once I get back home from hospital tonight I shall get hold of people. Only basic things will only appear on our PUS , no wepons or shit on there , I will never let the name of ko4life be blackened by a server like that so it's going to mean only the committed and skilled are sucessfull on this server. Remember any money that goes over server cost goes straight to charity so curroption or the tempatation is not going to be there. Also the fact most of the staff are shit scared of Devile is a great help

i was wondering... considering the large # of babashoppers on ko4life, will u restrict ppl from using the forum to babashop on the private server? if u did, it'd help keep the server more balanced; the ppl who could spend usd on items wouldn't have such a large advantage over the players who don't baba like they do on other servers

Banned

People will buy items anyway from eachother, via pm-s,msn.

they might, but the mods prohibiting it would definitely lower the probability

learning the meaning of babashopping might help.

Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    i was wondering... considering the large # of babashoppers on ko4life, will u restrict ppl from using the forum to babashop on the private server? if u did, it'd help keep the server more balanced; the ppl who could spend usd on items wouldn't have such a large advantage over the players who don't baba like they do on other servers
    arghh stop crying about babashoppers, majority of them have no skill, let them waste there money.

knubbiz

The charity idea is very, very good
    I've never bought anything from PUS in any other server.. Not even in Usko or Myko.
    But this makes me think about doing it on Ko4life !

How much will go to charity ? U will keep some for the server aswell right?
    So how many % will go to the charity if u buy anything in PUS?

the profits will first go towards the server and all the money that is left over after paying the server bill will go to charity

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast