Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Power Up Store

This is a discussion on Power Up Store within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but 100k x 120% is 120k. Babashopping is not buying stuff for USD. ...
Page: 5

Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but 100k x 120% is 120k. Babashopping is not buying stuff for USD. It is buying stuff from GMs or other providers of ILLEGAL items. If you really think spending USD = babashopping, then maybe you should find a different server, because there always has been a PUS in USKO and it was a part of those "good old days" everyone loves. If you think people will pay 17.50 per month for premium, I'll have to ask you to put down the pipe and step away from the crack.

I'm also not sure on how scrolls will ruin the game. If you're going to say: "OMG BUFFERS ARE DEAD!!!!111," save it because I've heard it 100 times and its bullshit.

Banned

who the hell gives a shit if people are buying and selling scrolls. for the first 1-2 months of this server you will not even see shells +1 in merchant because people wont even have the ability to tank dms. believe me, ive done it, i have upgraded everything i have and even the upgrade rate on this server is hard.

we are talking about limiting how much KC someone can buy in a one month timeframe that way they do not de-stabilize the economy. the last thing we want is some random guy with all of the coin in the game because he keeps selling scrolls ridiculously low. but on the other hand, we want to keep the character classes the way they are so classes dont die out. the prices for scrolls in the sundries will not change at all.

go kill mastodons for 2 days and there you go, you got your scroll prices covered. its just funny that you guys keep complaining about prices, this server is not meant to be put on steroids like other ko private servers. if you dont like it the way it is, then you can leave. this is server is going to be hard starting off, but other than that, once things get rolling, the economy will change, along with the prices. no one man will get babashopped gear by selling scrolls unless the anvil loves him.

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by undefined View Post
    we are talking about limiting how much KC someone can buy in a one month timeframe that way they do not de-stabilize the economy.
    This is a good idea....

Banned Senior Member

I dont have nothing against ppl buying scrolls from PUS,also dont have nothing against that Felix and company make some money from this game,just run game properly.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by undefined View Post
    we are talking about limiting how much KC someone can buy in a one month timeframe that way they do not de-stabilize the economy. the last thing we want is some random guy with all of the coin in the game because he keeps selling scrolls ridiculously low. but on the other hand, we want to keep the character classes the way they are so classes dont die out. the prices for scrolls in the sundries will not change at all.
    Hmmm.. per account or per paypal account?.
    Becuz my friend will buy kc for me and for himself with same paypal account..

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but 100k x 120% is 120k. Babashopping is not buying stuff for USD. It is buying stuff from GMs or other providers of ILLEGAL items. If you really think spending USD = babashopping, then maybe you should find a different server, because there always has been a PUS in USKO and it was a part of those "good old days" everyone loves. If you think people will pay 17.50 per month for premium, I'll have to ask you to put down the pipe and step away from the crack.

I'm also not sure on how scrolls will ruin the game. If you're going to say: "OMG BUFFERS ARE DEAD!!!!111," save it because I've heard it 100 times and its bullshit.
    I'd like to know where you got 120%? I said 20% exp scrolls, meaning 20% of the current exping your getting. If you're getting 100k, and have a 20% exp scroll on, 100/20% = 5, which would make it 105k, would it not?

Once again, that is your opinion. I'm not saying no PUS, so your entire comment is completly irrelevant to what I'm saying.

if you have a 20% xp scroll on you will be making 100% (normal xp) + 20% (bonus from scroll).
    I don't know why you're dividing, but 100/20% is 50, 100/20 is 5. 20% of the normal xp is .2*(100000)=20,000.

And you basically are saying take out the PUS. You're saying take the most useful items out of it. Scrolls are what everybody buys from there. Very few people would buy the crap you suggested putting in there, and as for valk/pathos items, how are those fair if scrolls are not?

[QUOTE=SlmShady;2562289]if you have a 20% xp scroll on you will be making 100% (normal xp) + 20% (bonus from scroll).
    I don't know why you're dividing, but 100/20% is 50, 100/20 is 5. 20% of the normal xp is .2*(100000)=20,000.

And you basically are saying take out the PUS. You're saying take the most useful items out of it. Scrolls are what everybody buys from there. Very few people would buy the crap you suggested putting in there, and as for valk/pathos items, how are those fair if scrolls are not?[/QUOTE]

Everyone can't afford scrolls, which obviously gives those who can an advantage to begin with. As for valk/pathos, those have very limited bonus, +300 hp, 50 ac, etc. Pathos are for looks more or less.

[quote=XLegendz;2562307]
    if you have a 20% xp scroll on you will be making 100% (normal xp) + 20% (bonus from scroll).

And you basically are saying take out the PUS. You're saying take the most useful items out of it. Scrolls are what everybody buys from there. Very few people would buy the crap you suggested putting in there, and as for valk/pathos items, how are those fair if scrolls are not?[/QUOTE]

Everyone can't afford scrolls, which obviously gives those who can an advantage to begin with. As for valk/pathos, those have very limited bonus, +300 hp, 50 ac, etc. Pathos are for looks more or less.
    Hope there wont be pathos gloves...

Whut

Seriously I love how all these people cry about donaters. Without them u cant play on the server.
    And Get a freaking job if u dont have USD

Quote Originally Posted by Whut View Post
    Seriously I love how all these people cry about donaters. Without them u cant play on the server.
    And Get a freaking job if u dont have USD
    Alot ppl who is playing is under 18 and still kids so..

Quote Originally Posted by Ibumax View Post
    Alot ppl who is playing is under 18 and still kids so..
    I bought premium and scrolls when i was like 15...It's not much money and you don't even need a job to pay for it.

Knightizik

Very few people would buy the crap you suggested putting in there, and as for valk/pathos items, how are those fair if scrolls are not?
    Yea lol, this server meant to be KE, old KO style.
    We never had in the old glory times any kind of Pathos gloves/valkaries :P .... and I really hope we wont have them there lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibumax View Post
    Hope there wont be pathos gloves...
    +1 lol.

-Izik.

valk armor and pathos gloves arent designed for old ko, and they wont be able to put it in unless they design new armor spots like in rofd (which is too much coding and deving)

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    valk armor and pathos gloves arent designed for old ko, and they wont be able to put it in unless they design new armor spots like in rofd (which is too much coding and deving)
    Good to hear.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast