Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Power Up Store

This is a discussion on Power Up Store within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Whut Seriously I love how all these people cry about donaters. Without them u cant play on ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by Whut View Post
    Seriously I love how all these people cry about donaters. Without them u cant play on the server.
    And Get a freaking job if u dont have USD
    Amen

Its not about money, its about ruining the server because of babashopping.. They said they wont sell item's in PUS but they sell scrolls? whats the difference between having items in PUS and if someone were to buy scrolls and trade them for items? Like i said before the server can be paid for through premiums, nation transfers, name changes and other means.

Also mastadons only drop bloods they dont drop bezoars in KE, it would take seriously 10 days 12hours a day to make 150m for scrolls from sundries. The only way i see people buying scrolls is through King money or CSW money.

Skill shoud dominate, not USD.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    Its not about money, its about ruining the server because of babashopping.. They said they wont sell item's in PUS but they sell scrolls? whats the difference between having items in PUS and if someone were to buy scrolls and trade them for items? Like i said before the server can be paid for through premiums, nation transfers, name changes and other means.

Also mastadons only drop bloods they dont drop bezoars in KE, it would take seriously 10 days 12hours a day to make 150m for scrolls from sundries. The only way i see people buying scrolls is through King money or CSW money.

Skill shoud dominate, not USD.
    easy , make untradeable (pus items) "trinas,sc's" , so ppl can't sell to a npc or trade to ppl,there is no reason to cry for babashoper they help to make a gg server.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    easy , make untradeable (pus items) "trinas,sc's" , so ppl can't sell to a npc or trade to ppl,there is no reason to cry for babashoper they help to make a gg server.
    Not exacly, better let them to sell cuz some ppl who cant afford to buy scs from USD and play hard get money can buy from other players then..

Can there be a separate thread for all the crying about USD and ruining priests and ruining the game? Its really starting to clog up the threads around here.

Here's a simple solution: buy your scrolls from the PUS or sundries, then demand will be lower, so these mythical players who buy massive quantities of scrolls, which has never been a very effective way to make money, will get less profit. If you really can't afford a few bucks to buy your scrolls from the PUS, there are probably better uses of your time than KO.
    Last edited by SlmShady; 01-03-2010 at 03:40 AM.

Cool

Seriously stop crying about scroll prices.. they wont lower the price!
    Maybe the first few days it will be hard to make money, but after if you merchant some stuff you'll slowly start to have money and eventually you'll be able to buy scrolls from merchant and not sundries.
    Learn how to play with the market if you dont know how to make money..

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    Maybe the first few days it will be hard to make money, but after if you merchant some stuff you'll slowly start to have money and eventually you'll be able to buy scrolls from merchant and not sundries.
    nobody going to buy from sundries.. atleast not first 3-4 months. Apart from King and CSW where is this imaginery money going to come into the market? unless there is bus duping dont expect anyone to buy from sundries.. on sexyko farm server worms were dropping silver coins and the market prices were still very low from what i can remember.

ong

nobody going to buy from sundries.. atleast not first 3-4 months. Apart from King and CSW where is this imaginery money going to come into the market? unless there is bus duping dont expect anyone to buy from sundries.. on sexyko farm server worms were dropping silver coins and the market prices were still very low from what i can remember.
    then you best find a buffer and swifter
    or better yet become a buffer cause party xp will love you

if your not going to do that then you can always donate to the server
    and get scrolls right off the bat

Quote Originally Posted by ong View Post
    then you best find a buffer and swifter
    or better yet become a buffer cause party xp will love you

if your not going to do that then you can always donate to the server
    and get scrolls right off the bat
    I guess you didn't bother to read previous posts.

ong

I guess you didn't bother to read previous posts.
    what does reading everything prior your last post have to do anything with my response?

your complaining that you are not able to obtain scrolls early game
    so why dont you role as a buffer or get your friends to role as buffers
    do you really intend to start pking at lvl 10?

and if you plan to donate and support the server anyways why worry about scrolls

what does reading everything prior your last post have to do anything with my response?

your complaining that you are not able to obtain scrolls early game
    so why dont you role as a buffer or get your friends to role as buffers
    do you really intend to start pking at lvl 10?

and if you plan to donate and support the server anyways why worry about scrolls
    Hes saying that the game will be ruined by the PUS/not free scrolls.

ong

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    Hes saying that the game will be ruined by the PUS/not free scrolls.
    oh i see

i guess time will tell and i am sure they can make provisions if they go wrong

oh i see

i guess time will tell and i am sure they can make provisions if they go wrong
    yea thats the good thing that its run by admins from here, so they can make changes they see fit along the way. My posts aren't directed at the PUS itself, its about the PUS affecting the market.. however we will see how it goes in time.

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    Well Crone you cant exactly say that yet :P, it all depends on how many people that will be on the server (hopefully 49583495384953849). If you got only 100 ppl playing then its gonna be very hard to get the market economy running

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    Well Crone you cant exactly say that yet :P, it all depends on how many people that will be on the server (hopefully 49583495384953849). If you got only 100 ppl playing then its gonna be very hard to get the market economy running
    ^ hes got a point, but i still dont see the prices changing any. just like KO im betting there will be plenty buying scrolls frm the PUS and selling them cheaper than sundries THEN once CSW is available, there goes another huge influx in the market economy

also theres the cash u get from getting ur pvp symbols(1m per day for dragon if i remember correctly from USKO)

its all just a matter of time :P people will just have to suffice with buffed PK until theres enough money in the economy

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast