Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Power Up Store

This is a discussion on Power Up Store within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by camaz0tz ^ hes got a point, but i still dont see the prices changing any. just like ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    ^ hes got a point, but i still dont see the prices changing any. just like KO im betting there will be plenty buying scrolls frm the PUS and selling them cheaper than sundries THEN once CSW is available, there goes another huge influx in the market economy

also theres the cash u get from getting ur pvp symbols(1m per day for dragon if i remember correctly from USKO)

its all just a matter of time :P people will just have to suffice with buffed PK until theres enough money in the economy
    It would be nice if PvP symbols were worth more, something like 5m for dragon, 3m for H, 2m for nazi, 1m for S, 500k for M.. or something along those lines. Not sure if it can be changed or not, but nobody bothers to collect the money at the current amount, im sure they will at the start but months into the server nobody will bother for it.. even if you have both dragons (boarded and monthly) its still only 2m.. 2m can't even buy 100 soul pots =\

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    It would be nice if PvP symbols were worth more, something like 5m for dragon, 3m for H, 2m for nazi, 1m for S, 500k for M.. or something along those lines. Not sure if it can be changed or not, but nobody bothers to collect the money at the current amount, im sure they will at the start but months into the server nobody will bother for it.. even if you have both dragons (boarded and monthly) its still only 2m.. 2m can't even buy 100 soul pots =\
    im honestly not even sure what the current amount is set to, the 1m was just a random guess off the top of my head

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

its still only 2m.. 2m can't even buy 100 soul pots =\
    1 Soul Pot = 13,500 Noah, without Tax. Even with Tax No more than 16,500.
    (If I remember the prices right)

100x13500 = 1.350.000
    100x16000 = 1.600.000

Please do your math.

^ hes got a point, but i still dont see the prices changing any. just like KO im betting there will be plenty buying scrolls frm the PUS and selling them cheaper than sundries THEN once CSW is available, there goes another huge influx in the market economy

also theres the cash u get from getting ur pvp symbols(1m per day for dragon if i remember correctly from USKO)

its all just a matter of time :P people will just have to suffice with buffed PK until theres enough money in the economy
    I agree with you Cama.

@ Schrotti, i actually just think hes trying to prove a point, the 2x 1m Stipends wont keep you going for long with the current pot price. (Im not saying they should be changed). I think it all depends on how many people will play the server, if theres tons of players as i mentioned earlier then the market can get running and people can start to build up an economy.

As some others already said, wait and see how it goes before everyone start dissing and flaming eachother over different prices. Give it a chance to even open first ...

also smart mages stay paper for leveling until 63 and in that time(since u only really needa use wisdom as paper) up until 62 u can sell all ur soul pots for cheaper than the npc's sell and make a nice profit u can easily get like 10k+ souls from 50-62...so selling 10k souls at 10k each=100mil!

then saving souls from 62-63 should keep u stocked enough for a LOT of pvp xD

also smart mages stay paper for leveling until 63 and in that time(since u only really needa use wisdom as paper) up until 62 u can sell all ur soul pots for cheaper than the npc's sell and make a nice profit u can easily get like 10k+ souls from 50-62...so selling 10k souls at 10k each=100mil!

Damn mages! all the broken beggars in moradon gonna warriors!

like me on test server, Clan name: IdelvlforSoulPots

I see your point, but just to be an asshole I bet there is no way you could get even over 1k soul pots when going from 1 to 62 =) but I wish it was...

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    Damn mages! all the broken beggars in moradon gonna warriors!

like me on test server, Clan name: IdelvlforSoulPots
    on the plus side ive made sure the devs lowered the cooldown of provoke to make up for the fact that the mobs run back to spawn so that warriors can once again provoke pull aoe

warriors are once preferred pullers that are needed for aoe! especially the HUGE harpy aoe available in eslant

on the plus side ive made sure the devs lowered the cooldown of provoke to make up for the fact that the mobs run back to spawn so that warriors can once again provoke pull aoe

warriors are once preferred pullers that are needed for aoe! especially the HUGE harpy aoe available in eslant
    I never lvled in aoe =) Apos/Troll/Stone Golem all the way to 70!!! like in early KO/KE! i just fall asleep on aoe :/ then i get yelled at!

But aye its an posibility

im honestly not even sure what the current amount is set to, the 1m was just a random guess off the top of my head
    dragon has always been 1m even in KE, im not sure if admins can change it.. but if they could it would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    1 Soul Pot = 13,500 Noah, without Tax. Even with Tax No more than 16,500.
    (If I remember the prices right)

100x13500 = 1.350.000
    100x16000 = 1.600.000

Please do your math.
    121 soul pots.. 21 soul pots wooptie doo, thanks for that, really.. we can now all sleep easy tonight knowing that we will be able to purchase an extra 21 soul pots if we have both dragons.

nice attempt to bait me for ban =)
    Last edited by stevenFTW; 01-04-2010 at 09:53 AM.

Banned

just go farm blood of Glyptodont in cz if you need money :P

Banned

dragon has always been 1m even in KE, im not sure if admins can change it.. but if they could it would be nice.

121 soul pots.. 21 soul pots wooptie doo, thanks for that, really.. we can now all sleep easy tonight knowing that we will be able to purchase an extra 21 soul pots if we have both dragons.

every time schrotti comes with with that crap
    i just lol.

lol bait u for a ban? ROFL get over urself

and uh...ur math is bad again, u can buy 60 soul pots with 1m so if u have both dragons u gain 60 more soul pots! not 21

lol bait u for a ban? Rofl get over urself

and uh...ur math is bad again, u can buy 60 soul pots with 1m so if u have both dragons u gain 60 more soul pots! Not 21
    2,000,000 / 16,500 = 121, maybe you would like to make a "maths" topic in off topic to continue this discussion?

Banned

lol bait u for a ban? ROFL get over urself

and uh...ur math is bad again, u can buy 60 soul pots with 1m so if u have both dragons u gain 60 more soul pots! not 21
    you can buy 121 souls with 2 mill thats like 2 times 60 so it is 21 more and not 60 more like you say

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast