Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Power Up Store

This is a discussion on Power Up Store within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; oh i get what u guys are saying, 21 more than the 100 schrotti was using as an example.....pointless thing ...
Page: 8

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

oh i get what u guys are saying, 21 more than the 100 schrotti was using as an example.....pointless thing to bring up IMO

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    oh i get what u guys are saying, 21 more than the 100 schrotti was using as an example.....pointless thing to bring up IMO
    I used the 100 as an example not schrotti, schrotti was the one to go off topic by being a maths teacher. Very pointless indeed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    I used the 100 as an example not schrotti, schrotti was the one to go off topic by being a maths teacher. Very pointless indeed.
    cama is trying to defend schrotti
    thats all lol..
    i guess he's messing with u

Quote Originally Posted by yoav3211 View Post
    cama is trying to defend schrotti
    thats all lol..
    i guess he's messing with u
    I could care less.. schrotti is just correcting people to make himself feel better, and if cama decides to defend schrotti's stupidity then let him.

I dont know what's more stupid. Defend a stupid point of view or keep a pointless discussion alive for several days now.

We got your point. No need for more posts about this. Server economy needs a delicate balance. We can't just decide based on a single person opinion. If we see PUS scrolls are negative to server economy, then we will take action about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    I dont know what's more stupid. Defend a stupid point of view or keep a pointless discussion alive for several days now.

We got your point. No need for more posts about this. Server economy needs a delicate balance. We can't just decide based on a single person opinion. If we see PUS scrolls are negative to server economy, then we will take action about it.
    You owe me a new anvil!!! fucker stole all my items

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    1 Soul Pot = 13,500 Noah, without Tax. Even with Tax No more than 16,500.
    (If I remember the prices right)

100x13500 = 1.350.000
    100x16000 = 1.600.000

Please do your math.
    Oh man i forgot how expencive souls were..

B> MP dagger pm me!

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post

B> MP dagger pm me!
    no MP dagger!! or else kick

I've finally managed to read all of this and I gotta add my REAL LONG 2 cents... Flame me as much as you want, I don't care, I'm sincere with u guys

First of all, I'm a big adversary of scrolls in farm servers... Trust me, the PK without them is WAY better and funnier than with them. As for some saying that "there won't be buffers nor rogues" is just a myth, I gotta say u r just an idiots... Maybe there will be some in the beggining, but then, as the ppl will get the money, the server will be going more and more towards "Priest & Warrior Server". Rogues will become useless (1 in the party will be the max and just for chasing runners/keeping up lupines), all of the priest will be duffers/healers (except for 1 or 2 party cures in a clan) and the mages will have only possibility of being support, as it's better to get a warrior with way higher dmg and liveability than a quick dying mage. In such a server priests uses 7-8 skills (torment, parasite, malice, massive, aoe 10k heal, single 10k heal, 1k party heal (hardly ever) and a cure) out of some other useful ones.

But well, seeing as people became lazyass lamers now and can do nothing without scrolls, I'm gonna say, make them restricted. And I'm talking about REAL restriction, which will make people use scrolls only for wars, csw, critical situations and so.

Personaly, I don't think that scrolls in PUS or a Sundries are any good idea. If you REALLY think that they are a MUST for the server to live (which is not true), then there are several other, way better ways to deal with it (I can post some ideas, if you wish me to)

As for the Babashoppers, to the one who said that it's buying illegal items for USD, I gotta say, you are wrong. Originaly, from what I know, "Babashopper" was a person who did buy things from PUS and then sell them at merchants. If you guys say that server won't stay up without the Babashoppers, then you are wrong again. There are plenty other ways to earn the money for keeping the server up.

Ok let's leave the scrolls part right now...

Premium thingy looks quite good for me if it's fixable, BUT (yeh there will always be 'but') you gotta think of it in a way that don't make the premium players way overpowered. It should be helping A LITTLE, like a bronze premium. No +50%/100% bonuses imo. If it's possible to make that premium work quite like USKO's one then it'd be great (talking about Bronze ofc). As for the price, I'm gonna write a bit more in the other part of this post.

Valks, pathos gloves and so...Could be implemented, as Jatokor thought to, in the spot where the Pet is. But I don't think they are needed.

I have tried searching for the upgrade rates but I couldn't find any (post the link plx, if there's any place where they are posted). Trinas are a bit touchy problem I gotta say, cuz they may give great advantage over other players.

As for what else could appear in PUS, I gotta say Nation Transfers, (Clan) Name Change Scrolls, Gender Changes, Transformation Items (maybe), Rezz scrolls, TP scrolls (possibly) and +10%/+20% EXP Scrolls (which would be stackable with premiums). I'd also vote for putting there scrolls, BUT the little ones, like 500/1k HP and 50/150 AC and MAYBE sw pots. This way, you won't get HUGE advantage over people who don't want to but things in PUS. Don't add any pots or BUSes and so, they will destabilize the market

Ok, now the price's part. I know that most of you are rich guys, but not everyone is like this. 'Go find a job' and so, are the most pathetic words I've read here. First of all, some may be too young, second, some may don't have time for work, third, some may don't want to spend money on server and fourth, USD currency is not the same in every country. For example, 5$ is like 0,5l of vodka in Poland and I know that there are many other countries like this. People want to have quite fair game without having to spend dozens of dolars.
    I'm gonna quote my friend who said "The server should NOT be kept up by few people that are paying high ammounts of money, but by many who are paying low ammounts" This will make the server more stable, without few people rulling the server cuz they have Babashopped everything.
    I'm not sure how much does dedicated like this cost, but Jatokor used to pay 150PLN (like 50-60$/month) and I think this could be easily reached without having 1 person paying all the ammount.
    You guys are thinking of restricting ammount of KC, or whatever it's gonna be, that 1 person can buy. But tell me please, how are you going to do this? Making the month restriction per account? People will make another accounts and buy items there. Making the restriction per PP account? Not everyone uses PP and there will be lots of people wanting someone to buy something for them. Making PUS things nontradeable? The most stupid idea imo.
    As for the prices of items I have written above, I gotta say that TP/Rezz/HP/AC should be quite cheap. Making them available for almost everyone. On the other hand, all the NTs, GCs, NCSs and so, should be quite expensive, as we don't want people to Name Change everyday or NT all the time (unless the server is VERY unbalanced, then I think admins should take some action). Not sure about EXP Scrolls prices. As for trinas, I gotta wait till you post upgrade rates.

I'm finally done and waiting for your answers and flames ^^

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    I've finally managed to read all of this and I gotta add my REAL LONG 2 cents... Flame me as much as you want, I don't care, I'm sincere with u guys

First of all, I'm a big adversary of scrolls in farm servers... Trust me, the PK without them is WAY better and funnier than with them. As for some saying that "there won't be buffers nor rogues" is just a myth, I gotta say u r just an idiots... Maybe there will be some in the beggining, but then, as the ppl will get the money, the server will be going more and more towards "Priest & Warrior Server". Rogues will become useless (1 in the party will be the max and just for chasing runners/keeping up lupines), all of the priest will be duffers/healers (except for 1 or 2 party cures in a clan) and the mages will have only possibility of being support, as it's better to get a warrior with way higher dmg and liveability than a quick dying mage. In such a server priests uses 7-8 skills (torment, parasite, malice, massive, aoe 10k heal, single 10k heal, 1k party heal (hardly ever) and a cure) out of some other useful ones.

But well, seeing as people became lazyass lamers now and can do nothing without scrolls, I'm gonna say, make them restricted. And I'm talking about REAL restriction, which will make people use scrolls only for wars, csw, critical situations and so.

Personaly, I don't think that scrolls in PUS or a Sundries are any good idea. If you REALLY think that they are a MUST for the server to live (which is not true), then there are several other, way better ways to deal with it (I can post some ideas, if you wish me to)

As for the Babashoppers, to the one who said that it's buying illegal items for USD, I gotta say, you are wrong. Originaly, from what I know, "Babashopper" was a person who did buy things from PUS and then sell them at merchants. If you guys say that server won't stay up without the Babashoppers, then you are wrong again. There are plenty other ways to earn the money for keeping the server up.

Ok let's leave the scrolls part right now...

Premium thingy looks quite good for me if it's fixable, BUT (yeh there will always be 'but') you gotta think of it in a way that don't make the premium players way overpowered. It should be helping A LITTLE, like a bronze premium. No +50%/100% bonuses imo. If it's possible to make that premium work quite like USKO's one then it'd be great (talking about Bronze ofc). As for the price, I'm gonna write a bit more in the other part of this post.

Valks, pathos gloves and so...Could be implemented, as Jatokor thought to, in the spot where the Pet is. But I don't think they are needed.

I have tried searching for the upgrade rates but I couldn't find any (post the link plx, if there's any place where they are posted). Trinas are a bit touchy problem I gotta say, cuz they may give great advantage over other players.

As for what else could appear in PUS, I gotta say Nation Transfers, (Clan) Name Change Scrolls, Gender Changes, Transformation Items (maybe), Rezz scrolls, TP scrolls (possibly) and +10%/+20% EXP Scrolls (which would be stackable with premiums). I'd also vote for putting there scrolls, BUT the little ones, like 500/1k HP and 50/150 AC and MAYBE sw pots. This way, you won't get HUGE advantage over people who don't want to but things in PUS. Don't add any pots or BUSes and so, they will destabilize the market

Ok, now the price's part. I know that most of you are rich guys, but not everyone is like this. 'Go find a job' and so, are the most pathetic words I've read here. First of all, some may be too young, second, some may don't have time for work, third, some may don't want to spend money on server and fourth, USD currency is not the same in every country. For example, 5$ is like 0,5l of vodka in Poland and I know that there are many other countries like this. People want to have quite fair game without having to spend dozens of dolars.
    I'm gonna quote my friend who said "The server should NOT be kept up by few people that are paying high ammounts of money, but by many who are paying low ammounts" This will make the server more stable, without few people rulling the server cuz they have Babashopped everything.
    I'm not sure how much does dedicated like this cost, but Jatokor used to pay 150PLN (like 50-60$/month) and I think this could be easily reached without having 1 person paying all the ammount.
    You guys are thinking of restricting ammount of KC, or whatever it's gonna be, that 1 person can buy. But tell me please, how are you going to do this? Making the month restriction per account? People will make another accounts and buy items there. Making the restriction per PP account? Not everyone uses PP and there will be lots of people wanting someone to buy something for them. Making PUS things nontradeable? The most stupid idea imo.
    As for the prices of items I have written above, I gotta say that TP/Rezz/HP/AC should be quite cheap. Making them available for almost everyone. On the other hand, all the NTs, GCs, NCSs and so, should be quite expensive, as we don't want people to Name Change everyday or NT all the time (unless the server is VERY unbalanced, then I think admins should take some action). Not sure about EXP Scrolls prices. As for trinas, I gotta wait till you post upgrade rates.

I'm finally done and waiting for your answers and flames ^^

lol a lot think to read =P anyways i hope this server be for all not only for rich ppl =P

Finduilas

A server on scrolls will not necessarily end up as a warrior/priest server imo. Yes, P:KE kinda ended up like that, but I've seen servers that e.g. had a lot of mages (KI) from the start, making a lot of novas a dangerous thing again (more mages means there will actually be firemages again ;p).

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Finduilas View Post
    A server on scrolls will not necessarily end up as a warrior/priest server imo. Yes, P:KE kinda ended up like that, but I've seen servers that e.g. had a lot of mages (KI) from the start, making a lot of novas a dangerous thing again (more mages means there will actually be firemages again ;p).
    Bombermans at your command!

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post

B> MP dagger pm me!

Deru/apos party:

1 lr mage
    5mellee
    2 priests, one heal and other rest, then change !

NO MP DAGS AND PLS DONT USE HOODWINK

Quote Originally Posted by Finduilas View Post
    unless their dmg was increased, I bet a good party of priests & wars would pwn them badly

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Arca_ View Post
    Deru/apos party:

1 lr mage
    5mellee
    2 priests, one heal and other rest, then change !

NO MP DAGS AND PLS DONT USE HOODWINK
    Rofl @ 2 priests, one heal and other rest, then change !
    what about us melee, we need rpr and use pots! noway, i want my MP dagger :O

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast