Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Prem Package

This is a discussion on Prem Package within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; What does the prem package actually give? Do we get any kc with it? Whats the xp increase? Whats the ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default Prem Package

    What does the prem package actually give?
    Do we get any kc with it?
    Whats the xp increase?
    Whats the drop rate increase?

    And have you tested it to see if it actually works as it should.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    120

    Default

    you forgot some things...
    like:

    less exp % loss on death,
    how much % more profit selling stuff to npc
    Do u get a trina with it?

  3. #3
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    yeah lol but still waiting for answer...

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    120

    Default

    same, the point what i really wanna know if prem includes a trina/knight cash,
    premium doesnt cost that much if you compare it to buying 1000 knight cash and/or a trina. so i don't think it'll include a trina/kc but the problem is,
    i don't think alotta people gonna buy trina's for 500 points (5$ as the current price list is)

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doob View Post
    same, the point what i really wanna know if prem includes a trina/knight cash,
    premium doesnt cost that much if you compare it to buying 1000 knight cash and/or a trina. so i don't think it'll include a trina/kc but the problem is,
    i don't think alotta people gonna buy trina's for 500 points (5$ as the current price list is)
    That's the whole point of the system, to sort of re-live the moments we had like 5 years ago, since back then, Trinas weren't used.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Ching's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theunbeatable View Post
    that's the whole point of the system, to sort of re-live the moments we had like 5 years ago, since back then, trinas weren't used.
    +11!!!1 disable them xd

  7. #7
    Senior Member NervE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my house :)
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    That's the whole point of the system, to sort of re-live the moments we had like 5 years ago, since back then, Trinas weren't used.

    Means babashoppers who got lots of $$$ and have nothing to do with them, are going to rule , sucks :P

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    Means babashoppers who got lots of $$$ and have nothing to do with them, are going to rule , sucks :P
    Tough luck kid, get a job, or a summer job if you are still studying and you won't have to worry about payment.

    I personally think they should be taken out in general, that way we can really savior the old moments of making a +7 elixir or a +7 complete part for example, yet think we are untouchable like in the olden days if we have a +8 (which would like 1 in a million sort of to say) if the Trinas weren't in game.

  9. #9
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Tough luck kid, get a job, or a summer job if you are still studying and you won't have to worry about payment.

    I personally think they should be taken out in general, that way we can really savior the old moments of making a +7 elixir or a +7 complete part for example, yet think we are untouchable like in the olden days if we have a +8 (which would like 1 in a million sort of to say) if the Trinas weren't in game.
    agree...in first week or two ull see rappys,shards,elixirs,etc etc in first weeks on +8...buy 5 trinas,3+ - +7 easy...to +8 just a lil bit of luck and there ya go,rappy +8

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Heh guys, this is quite nonsence if u realize u need kind of good party to kill something like dm where u can get raptor and even if u have good party the drop rate will be quite low. I dont think that there will be raptor +8 or stufgf even in first month.... ANd thats good enough.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chopy-Spyr View Post
    Heh guys, this is quite nonsence if u realize u need kind of good party to kill something like dm where u can get raptor and even if u have good party the drop rate will be quite low. I dont think that there will be raptor +8 or stufgf even in first month.... ANd thats good enough.
    Believe it or not, CZ bowl will drop more raptors then DMs if it's like the same rates as old KE version.

  12. #12
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chopy-Spyr View Post
    Heh guys, this is quite nonsence if u realize u need kind of good party to kill something like dm where u can get raptor and even if u have good party the drop rate will be quite low. I dont think that there will be raptor +8 or stufgf even in first month.... ANd thats good enough.
    in first month ? First week,oke,I exaggerated a bit,but a month ? Wait 2 weeks or so and im sure ull see,if nothing,iron bow +8.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Trueloves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    SERBIA
    Posts
    458

    Default

    hehe,Myko was the best server so far,it was fun when u r noob and exploring a game,every day u find out something new
    I stilll remember that i picked warrior coz i was in full training in those days lol.
    I was using dual maul+8,i was thinking elemental dmg is more important then ap,or at least calculate both ap
    Then i changed to glave,when i reallized its better,+3,+4,+5 then i got my 1st rappy and i was the luckiest man on the world lol.I made it +4 and i was thinking how i got 1 of the best weapons
    Later,i got +9,only 3 on server,which i sold for 29mils by mistake
    So,point is to get back to old days and work on ur character hard...

  14. #14
    xiahou_yuan
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Tough luck kid, get a job, or a summer job if you are still studying and you won't have to worry about payment.
    hmm, why do you call it though luck? I got money, I just don't wanna waste it on a MMORPG, I have been playing for a couple years, haven't given out a single $ so far and I don't plan on doing it here neither.
    play for fun, not to be the best by paying all your money on an addicting game.

  15. #15
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    hmm, why do you call it though luck? I got money, I just don't wanna waste it on a MMORPG, I have been playing for a couple years, haven't given out a single $ so far and I don't plan on doing it here neither.
    play for fun, not to be the best by paying all your money on an addicting game.
    I agree,only thing I need are swift pots,dun need scrolls cuz there are going to be buffers everywhere

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •