Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Prem Package

This is a discussion on Prem Package within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan hmm, why do you call it though luck? I got money, I just don't wanna waste ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    hmm, why do you call it though luck? I got money, I just don't wanna waste it on a MMORPG, I have been playing for a couple years, haven't given out a single $ so far and I don't plan on doing it here neither.
    play for fun, not to be the best by paying all your money on an addicting game.
    Then I honestly don't see the problem. Many people are thinking the same like you, so I really don't think that people with your kind of thoughts have to worry about spending money on here as it is a free-2-play server, which is one major beneficial factor compared to USKO where it's apparently "free-2-play", but it's really pay-2-log. All I'm saying is if you don't plan on wasting money, I don't see the problem, but you can't really complain about players that are willing to waste their money on the game.

still waiting for an answer bump

there should be one guy from ko4life team that will care about ppl on forum the activite of gms on forums is really bad atm

Quote Originally Posted by NeverEver View Post
    there should be one guy from ko4life team that will care about ppl on forum the activite of gms on forums is really bad atm
    I know right.... its like they don't want us to know...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeverEver View Post
    It's because noone caresssssss

Seriously you have what 24+ hours to go. Once it's all ready I am sure Devile will post or one of the team to let you know everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post

Seriously you have what 24+ hours to go. Once it's all ready I am sure Devile will post or one of the team to let you know everything.
    We hope so, either way Felix, please take care that Devile or you will send to all the registered members in the forum a massege about the ko4life Server.

Even now, would be great to see suddenly again like 100-200 users online in the forum and non stop topics regarding to ko4life-server.

If I am not mistaken you can do it by your self, but I guess you know when to do it.

Just wanted to remind buddy , have a nice day

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post

let them go felix=P they will see when devile and other are ready for launch the server

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12