Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

BETA Test - Request list

This is a discussion on BETA Test - Request list within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; OK after seeing the progress made I think it is time a few more people are allowed to get on ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default BETA Test - Request list

OK after seeing the progress made I think it is time a few more people are allowed to get on the server and start giving feedback.

People with the Project team status are automactically selected for this. They offered to help from day one so this is the start.

Jorsi is also invited , Vandle ( I trust this guy and he's been allowed on my chars for years ), Hydro aka UrunFasterWithAKnife and xtommyleongx who was the very first person to donate towards the project!

Now there is a list of things not compleated yet but I would like people to get on the server and give me feedback on

Lag
    Quests
    Monster Spawns
    XP rate
    Also I want people to spend time doing random pk and v's in the arena and CZ
    I will want people to work as a big gang and fight the champion char to see if we need him to be stronger or weaker
    Learning the maps again.
    Testing Wars
    Testing FT

I am uploading the client in two stages to rapidshare.com

Also I would like about 10-15 people to also come on the server, the catch is I am only intrested in people who have played the orginal KE for USKO. Ideally I want people from the orginal 4 servers for this stage and they most not be a member of staff for another private server.

Just post why you want to help with the BETA , your KO history , the class of char you would like to play on. You will be allowed on once you have scaned your pc of all virus and sent me a SS of your pc being clean. The links for the client will be sent to the choosen people via PM on here with an ID and Pass for your char.

No sharing is allowed

The chars will be deleated before we launch

You will be given armour , unquies and wepons and a lvl 70 and lvl 50 char
    You will also be given some +1 shells and scrolls as I want the anvil testing and feedback given

As a reward when we go live I will give you a FP or equivilent set of wepon defence armour. I feel this is something that is usefull while not overpowering.

Post requests on this thread , anyone who pm's me to try and get in will not be answered and will be black listed from taking part in any pre launch activity.

I think I have covered all areas for now. Remember it is a BETA not the finished product, but I now want to get a volume of accounts on and feedback. I will also be happy to spawn bosses on request for you guys when I am on.

Regards Felix

Ill be downloading client in 5 days (on 1st January)when my download limit restarts xD...and cous im online 24/7 ill be doin a lot of testin for u guys

Im up for betatesting if you need a hand.

Reason: I support this project and i think it is about time that ko4life came up with this :P! all other private servers have failed but this one seems different! now that its actually trustworthy people who is behind it. So if i can help the project by betatesting im definetly up for it, and i got nothing else to do atm. No work or training before January 4th!

Well i have played ko since closed beta of MYKO till USKO died..

History:

MYKO:
    Divinity (Karus) (Nr.2/3 on Cypher server) - Played there for over a year as Archer.
    SeeD tm (El morad) (Nr.2 on Cypher server) - Played there as Archer also.

USKO:
    Ares:

Unique (Co-leader) <3 those days!
    Channel2
    TOWN (Top ares clan till they met hatred ) - Miss the daily NP races with bobert
    Hatred (Co-leader) (Top ares clan till we retired,)
    And some other clan with the peruvians that i cant remember the name of anymore

Diez:
    Templars with sirgayos

If you decide to let me betatest i'd like to play a Warrior.
    Last edited by *RW*; 12-26-2009 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    Im up for betatesting if you need a hand.

Reason: I support this project and i think it is about time that ko4life came up with this :P! all other private servers have failed but this one seems different! now that its actually trustworthy people who is behind it. So if i can help the project by betatesting im definetly up for it, and i got nothing else to do atm. No work or training before January 4th!

Well i have played ko since closed beta of MYKO till USKO died..

If you decide to let me betatest i'd like to play a Warrior.
    Nice to see you intrest RW as I know your pissed off with the ICC patch.

I just need the main devloper to recieave my messages as I can;t remember how to make the accounts.

I'm just doing the upload to the client which is costing me valuable WOW time

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Nice to see you intrest RW as I know your pissed off with the ICC patch.

I just need the main devloper to recieave my messages as I can;t remember how to make the accounts.

I'm just doing the upload to the client which is costing me valuable WOW time
    Mate, i quit wow and threw away my cd's Actually nice being able to sleep normal again... Instead of having 18 hour raids trying to compete for world kills ... Plus i dont have to yell at ppl during raids in ko!!! God knows how many hours i have spent yelling at trials who dunno how to CC or decurse

P.S updated my history some due to the other one being a bit sloppy! my bad for that, i blame the hangovers

Well you know I been in a small 10 man type guild for a while. I had enough of them and I am in a well establisehd guild who are like top 10 on my server. Really nice people and I only need to raid twice a week to forfill my qouter. They are going to get me to do all the 25 man stuff and see the end of Ulduar

vhf

I wanted to test it aswell.

I've been playing since myko(Gladiator clan - was a noob back then)
    Played good since ares, was in a No Name clan in the beggining (kibal,saxito,fearme) then played ares late on unique(actualy played with RW)
    Started all servers but left early on all of them, only on beramus or xigenon(cant remember) played a mage clan - rampage - that got CSW on first week it was fought.
    Then rofd came. So I guess it doesnt matter anymore :P

Also played most of all around priv servers which can help with known bug issues and server balancing.

I play rouge.

Ive got some spare time right now and would love to beta test.

Ive played KO since about 1.5 years before the closure of myko, I was a noob back then but I loved the game. When that closed I played a few of those 1098 servers just to pass the time when I was bored. Then the 1298 private servers came out and I started to play them. I have played the 1298 private servers since they came out, I have seen the rise of the some of the best private servers and the downfall. I know what makes a good server and what will make a server fail, what the players like, and what they will dislike.

If you choose me, I would like to play a BP if thats possible. =)

Thanks.

Banned Senior Member

Im interested aswel

Ares GROBS 70 lvl,Logos GROBS 80 lvl was rogue on both servers...got 1st 80 lvl at Logos...I can be rogue again.

I forgot to add...I belive in guys that started this project and i just wanna help and give my best to make this server work properly.
    Last edited by GROBS; 12-26-2009 at 07:23 AM.

me putas !!!

82 mage dies

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Its josri not jorsi

vhf

Grobs, I was in the party that got you lvl 80, and a party that allowed you to leech at TCs in the same days you got 80 xD

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by vhf View Post
    Grobs, I was in the party that got you lvl 80, and a party that allowed you to leech at TCs in the same days you got 80 xD
    Ok,not remember you but thx and i got 80 at stone golems not tcs :S i think we shouldnt go offtopic here.

vhf

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    Ok,not remember you but thx and i got 80 at stone golems not tcs :S i think we shouldnt go offtopic here.
    Just a little offtopic I know you did get it at golems, but you leeched good couple hours more in a party I was in at 95ish then nearer to lvl 80 you went golem. I was undercover :P

/End of offtopic x)

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Well you know I been in a small 10 man type guild for a while. I had enough of them and I am in a well establisehd guild who are like top 10 on my server. Really nice people and I only need to raid twice a week to forfill my qouter. They are going to get me to do all the 25 man stuff and see the end of Ulduar
    Aye i know those are the best also, i would be in a guild like that also but i love to compete :P thats why i went hardcore back in the days . Actually right after i got the achievement title "The Grand Crusader" i said on VT GG all i quit wow :P going hardcore ruined the game for me so now im actually not playing any games at all

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-26-2009, 02:39 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    12-26-2009, 02:31 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-26-2009, 01:16 PM