Provoke like in old times .

This is a discussion on Provoke like in old times . within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Please make provoke like in old times , when mobs followed u very long time when you hit them not ...
Page: 1

Maksimonn

Default Provoke like in old times .

Please make provoke like in old times , when mobs followed u very long time when you hit them not 3 sec like now . I remember in old ko was realy big aoe partys , if you will make it then its gonna look more like old ko , it was realy big fun .

please use the provoke skill more than 1 time as its cooldown is lowered

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    please use the provoke skill more than 1 time as its cooldown is lowered
    i dont think he's intelligent enough to push the same button twice...

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    i dont think he's intelligent enough to push the same button twice...
    Rofl xDDDDDDDDDDDD

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Hope he doesn't ever decide to go rogue, he wouldn't survive very long. Then again, provoking that much, he'll prolly bite off more than he can chew and just drop after fifty thousand raven harpies all insta-gibb him.

Maksimonn

omg i see u people here are not so smart provoke skill got big cool down and mobs follow u only few sec. then run from u . Did you played in old KO ? If yes you must understand what about i am talking here omg.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I haven't tested the provoke skill myself in this server yet, but I'm more than sure that the monsters don't follow you for longer than 10-13 seconds, normally you need two provoking warriors to upkeep the following since the cooldown is 15 seconds in USKO, not sure what it is in the PS. edit: are those replies really necessary... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I haven't tested the provoke skill myself in this server yet, but I'm more than sure that the monsters don't follow you for longer than 10-13 seconds, normally you need two provoking warriors to upkeep the following since the cooldown is 15 seconds in USKO, not sure what it is in the PS. edit: are those replies really necessary... lol
    its lowered enough to be able to provoke with 1 warrior without them running back..

Then no modifications are needed then, seeing as Maksimon is complaining that it isn't fast/long enough. Maksimon, just practice using it better.

Maksimonn

mobs follow 6-7 sec . and i practice in this forum yesterday , but start playing ko when it was opened .
    So what u mean with practice just ?

i like this idea but i dont know if its possible to change how long mobs follow you until they run back
    i remember the old days when a warrior would go around and get all the harpies for his party to aoe and there would always be like 3-4 turks ksing

even in the pre-ke private servers (the glitchy ones) the mobs run back after 5-6 seconds

Maksimonn

not 3 turks ksed but 2 partys ksed . It was very funny exping

If the cool down for Provoke has been lowered in that KO server, then that means your warrior is fast/good enough to lure a pack of mobs all alone and upkeep that. Therefore, practice using provoke on a group of an easy mob, run around and count how many seconds it takes for them to disregard your character and run away from you, but do not run with sprint or you'll probably go too far for the mob to focus on attacking you. Once again, practice using provoke more, it's cool down has been lowered in warriors' favor.

Maksimonn

pointless to speak with you.

Likewise my friend, locked.