Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Zomg teh corruptiong!

This is a discussion on Zomg teh corruptiong! within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; ...anyone wanna see that in teh future? Prolly not. Thats why i wanted to make a topic about this evul ...
Page: 1

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Default Zomg teh corruptiong!

...anyone wanna see that in teh future? Prolly not.

Thats why i wanted to make a topic about this evul matter and ask a few questions and stuff. Maybe its been briefly discussed before, but i dont read every dam topic and i got other things to do than constantly sit in these forums.

So here we go. When the project started and i was involved (kinda funny, i was....), it was made pretty clear that it would even be hard to use the word ko4life and corruption in the same sentence. Afaik, GMs were supposed to have VERY limited tools and all their actions loged. But thats about it.

Would be cool to know what sorta def devile sets up, that would assure ppl that there is close to a 0 chance for anything evul would happen? How can ppl see that there is nothing to worry about? What exactly stops members of the staff to run around with certain boots again? (HI ..H....I!xD) PPL DEMAND ANSWERZ!

Thing is, where ever theres a will, theres a way and theres a drama. Ppl in ko4life should know that dam well. Id love to see some dramas but NOT a topic where a GM or whoever goes out for picnic with a /summon_isiloon command or ss's of some supposed GM clan showing pretty ytamngz.

Duno if its gone through this section, but again, when i had a other group under my name (LALALALALALALA), we had a talk that there should be a strong item checker on the webpage. Doesnt matter if its some java thingy drawing pretty pics or just a list what a player has. Things like this aint that hard to implant and help alot in general mood

----
    LONG LIVE NORTH KOREA!

Ninja edit: Alot of ppl have been showing general QQ about pke. Tho i personally dont give a shit about that, there are some who have thorn deep in their bumm. If anything than admiting ur past mistakes and learning from em is pretty +8 in rl. I.e the KOM thing, alot of ppl didnt deny it while ppl like tez and soultaker almost had me murderd for accusing them. Tho only time will tell what happens with ko4life server
    Last edited by Magyk; 01-22-2010 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Spell of a ninja

hoody

you pointed very good subject furry.I really believe nothing corrupted will happen in Ko4life server.

PKE was a good server with a good and legit gm's but I believe KO4life will be further better.since all admins and gm's are old school pro players.I believe they wont let anyone cheat here.

only thing I worry about is turkish ip ban.well maybe it is good solution to keep server away from 12 years old kidos but it also make it crowded.so I really want KO4life team to consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by hoody View Post
    you pointed very good subject furry.I really believe nothing corrupted will happen in Ko4life server.

PKE was a good server with a good and legit gm's but I believe KO4life will be further better.since all admins and gm's are old school pro players.I believe they wont let anyone cheat here.

only thing I worry about is turkish ip ban.well maybe it is good solution to keep server away from 12 years old kidos but it also make it crowded.so I really want KO4life team to consider it.
    True. Project: KE was the one server around without corruption and nicest GM's around.

I don't think corruption will exists in Ko4Life server, if it does, it will kill the server.

Turkish IP Ban was lifted on Open Beta, and I can honestly say I never seen any cheaters around, or had a lag by DDoS attacks. Hopefully they keep it like this in official too.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

No wai in god dam fraking hell will ko4life EVER be 100% corruption free. My point was that, if done right, theres will be close to nothing that resembles corruption.

I also couldnt care less if theres pope and virgin nuns doing GMing, nothing will stop it entirely. It also matters how u look whats corrupted or not. I dont only mean spitting out +8 items to fellow babas and other buttpals.

Only thing i want is a system thats hard to beat. Doesnt matter if theres cama for GM (i DEMAND aoe leech) or a fraking fayleet_volcom or however that random fuktards name was spelled.

hoody

faaliyet_volcom if i remember well :P

are you sure hoody?

hoody

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    are you sure hoody?

Absolutely Sure =) aristona also knows

Yeah. Did you ever seen any kind of corruption in P:KE?
    I have seen none...

Accusing people before the fact is pretty sad. Many measures are currently in place to monitor abuse and no staff have player accounts.

They have minimized corruption.. normal gms cant spawn (that means most of them)
    the dev can see everything ingmae
    the dev had made so items get autodeleted if XXX item show up

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Yeah. Did you ever seen any kind of corruption in P:KE?
    I have seen none...
    You didnt see the injected +10 weapon defs on pke? everyone knew of the fishy chars on orcside.
    And the proof in pictures was posted on the forums.

Since Devile is the DON of the server you don't have to worry. Don't make such a topics, its your own choice play or not, if you feel that way simple don't play.

True. Project: KE was the one server around without corruption
    PKE was a good server with a good and legit gm's
    wait, wut? u kiddin' me, right? We all know what was happening to Nonames... I have even had Xoemi's confession saved on my HD, but I think I've deleted it when KE was supposed to go up again few months ago...

Anyway, from what I've read in some other topics, GMs are not able to spawn bosses and their dmg (30k) is reduced by a lot

btw, hi Hoody

//edit: bleh I didn't read all the posts b4 posting mine :P

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    wait, wut? u kiddin' me, right? We all know what was happening to Nonames... I have even had Xoemi's confession saved on my HD, but I think I've deleted it when KE was supposed to go up again few months ago...

Anyway, from what I've read in some other topics, GMs are not able to spawn bosses and their dmg (30k) is reduced by a lot

btw, hi Hoody

//edit: bleh I didn't read all the posts b4 posting mine :P
    Your clan got banned for duping shards +9 in P:KE, yet you mention the names of nonames.

Your clan got banned for duping shards +9 in P:KE, yet you mention the names of nonames.
    I was banned for owning a Shard +9 which wasn't dupped

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast