Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

@ Gm's

This is a discussion on @ Gm's within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; well devile said " we MIGHT give everyone lvl65 chars with average gear", any idea if that might be implemented ...
Page: 1

Default @ Gm's

well devile said " we MIGHT give everyone lvl65 chars with average gear", any idea if that might be implemented soon cuz thruth of the matter there are quite some plp on beta but everyone in is merchant cuz cz is a bit dead since new server coming out i hope in a week or less. Any news when if the 65 w/gear will be implemented cuz that will prob increase server activity by atleast 3x

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

We are still discussing this matter; however, if we decide to go with it, we will announce it.

in my opinion the people who are just lvl 50+ and are waiting for this supposed lvl increase should get lvl 60
    And the people who have actually tested the server by lvling to 60 pking farming should get lvl 65

It is a possibility as a means to give people a chance to experience what the actual server will be like after people have played a while and allow people to not get bored working on things in a beta.

Quote Originally Posted by herb View Post
    in my opinion the people who are just lvl 50+ and are waiting for this supposed lvl increase should get lvl 60
    And the people who have actually tested the server by lvling to 60 pking farming should get lvl 65
    that means you're one of the ppl who wasted enough time lvling to 60 congratulations!

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

people realize beta isnt about level and pk though, right?

i think a lot of people have forgotten that beta is about helping us find bugs, and not about ur e-penis.

DONT DO THAT ! LVL 65 START WITH GEAR ! A lot of ppl arent playing beta that much cous they found out what they needed,and wont lvl or play more cous they r saving themselves for official (like i am)...keep the official version same as this one and everything will be fine...I BEG U,dont ruin it...best p.server i ever played in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    DONT DO THAT ! LVL 65 START WITH GEAR ! A lot of ppl arent playing beta that much cous they found out what they needed,and wont lvl or play more cous they r saving themselves for official (like i am)...keep the official version same as this one and everything will be fine...I BEG U,dont ruin it...best p.server i ever played in my life.
    The final release will not have anything to do with what is in this thread... The only thing he is asking about is whether IN BETA we are going to make everyone 65 and have some basic gear to have fun TILL RELEASE.

Again, this has nothing to do with the RELEASE of the game and everything will be the same as old USKO in release starting at lvl 1 etc.

yes im 60 as lvling a mage is easy
    all you got to do is play a few hours a day
    and i have looked at known bugs
    there are a few misplaced npc is all i can see tho

alot of plp starting to quit in mora atm and giving out items. Most plp just waiting for the 65 to have fun on beta b4 real server comes out

Shed

I think giving to everyone those items will make the people who've left from BETA to come back and even bringing some new guys, but still....

People are waiting for the official release, and there is not any estimated time even lol, I don't understand which bugs we're having else the PUS one I think, everything seems to work well , at least for my point of view in the orc side :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shed View Post
    I think giving to everyone those items will make the people who've left from BETA to come back and even bringing some new guys, but still....

People are waiting for the official release, and there is not any estimated time even lol, I don't understand which bugs we're having else the PUS one I think, everything seems to work well , at least for my point of view in the orc side :P
    you better go and check bug report section...

Banned

give the people who were 55+ in beta 10m when they will make their char

don't give them lvl... it will suck..

bro we're talking about the open beta.. they meant to make every1 65 lvl and have decent gear for couple days before official release lol

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    give the people who were 55+ in beta 10m when they will make their char

don't give them lvl... it will suck..
    ... the thing is all about having FEW days of fun, before you start grinding...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast