Question about certain bonuses

This is a discussion on Question about certain bonuses within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; So i know there are certain accessories that give a % of something (like % more attack power). I was ...
Page: 1

Default Question about certain bonuses

So i know there are certain accessories that give a % of something (like % more attack power). I was wondering if those will work in this server. Like the one on the kek belt? (30% dodge rate) Sorry if its been posted, not sure what i was supposed to search

i dont think that those kind of stuff work...

they do i remenber they working on old myko , i had a skelly belt and i was used to spike 800-1k , sometimes 1300 (cus of atack power % "i dont remenber the name lol)

ps: its a possibility , they disabled it on ke or rofd im not sure , only k2 knows :lol:.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The bonouses worked in KE bar Arrow defence if memory servers me correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    they do i remenber they working on old myko , i had a skelly belt and i was used to spike 800-1k , sometimes 1300 (cus of atack power % "i dont remenber the name lol)

ps: its a possibility , they disabled it on ke or rofd im not sure , only k2 knows :lol:.
    The atack power on the skelly belt meant that u had 30 % more acuracy in hit(dont miss that much) not that u give 30 % more dmg. rofl

Quote Originally Posted by baracuda View Post
    The atack power on the skelly belt meant that u had 30 % more acuracy in hit(dont miss that much) not that u give 30 % more dmg. rofl
    i bet u played myko , if u r correcting me . ...(it was like a mini-critical)
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 03-14-2010 at 08:40 AM.

i bet u played myko , if u r correcting me . ...(it was like a mini-critical)
    No mate, Baracuda is pretty much right.

The 30% doesn't increase your dmg power or somthing, it just gives more chance for the successefully of your hits ( less misses ), thats all :P

And I am pretty much sure that it does work.

Quote Originally Posted by baracuda View Post
    ^ Correct. That's why using Elf Belt's on assasin vs assasin fights are more useful. Loved the "You are so lucky, I always miss spike on you!" replies when I beat someone on a vs.

Never checked if they works on myko databases, some skills (such as Absoluteness/Mathess) doesn't work correctly on 1299 databases, so it may not work too.

no, they never worked like that. Attack power % bonus is just increasing your chance of successfully making a skill or r attack hit. pre 60 warriors need em to lvl cause cleave will miss 45% of the time. Dodge rate works just the same only opposite, as does anything that increases dex.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The Skelly bonous is equal to you critting higher on all attacks. I prefered it over an Iron belt for this. Also the glacia resist was always a nice thing to have off the belt also. Only draw back was in the newer vertions of KO there was more of an need to have Axe defence on.

Banned

any improvement to attack power increase is just a typo in the game. it is supposed to mean accuracy, not attack power.