Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question about clans

This is a discussion on Question about clans within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; I honestly am worried that this game will be fun for one or two clans that recruit top people, but ...
Page: 1

Default Question about clans

I honestly am worried that this game will be fun for one or two clans that recruit top people, but to the rest of us we will be way behind. Between items and even more leveling. I just wanted to ask the people who are not in top clans or whatever, were you able to level easily? And pk efficiently?

you trying to say that there isnt enough exp spots or something??

most of the people that r going to play on ko4life already have a full clan they plan to play with.

i think he's asking how it was for people at the beginning of open beta who weren't in one of the full clans to pk/exp, cuz usually it's hard in new servers where most of the good players are already in full clans; the rest usually have to level themselves solo from random parties or start small clans that usually aren't active enough to keep up with the rest of the server

i saw a couple of players level themselves at an okay rate, but like usko, when the slots were full there was nothing to do but pk, and even then, most parties were full clan parties

there are still good clans recruiting for the server, everyone who isn't already in a clan should try to join one. unless you play 24/7, without one, you'll fall behindpretty fast

Honestly its pure stupidity not to join a clan. 99% odds u wont get anywhere in comparison to top tier people (in clans) without a clan of ur own unless mabye u babashop everything ?

I was not planning on going solo. Just was curious if it was worth is going to the official because i wont be all super crazy with it, but i still wanted to have fun :P

well what is problem if your not going solo

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

I don't quite get the point of this topic. Will there be a difference between top tier clans and the smaller clans/clanless people? Duh, of course. It's like that with ANY game. Its not an our server only type problem. It's literally an occurance in every single massively multiplayer game ever made.

The clans/people that put more time into farming and are more coordinated will always be ahead of those that don't. It's a rule of thumb for life and games, you get what you put into it.

online games are not made to play alone most of the time ...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    +1

and if you can't get a clan, try make your own... im sure that people from your location have other forum for ko, so make a topic there try to get people to play and make your own clan if you can't get other1

Kecso

Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    +1
    thats the difference btw single player and multiplayer games(including MMORPG).....

Banned

No one forcing you go/join with clan and likewise for solo.
    Play like you are used to play.

Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    I was not planning on going solo. Just was curious if it was worth is going to the official because i wont be all super crazy with it, but i still wanted to have fun :P
    No it's not worth it unless u play ALOT like I do . Even the most hardcore people are getting themselves sharers from other timezones for the upcoming server(laaame). That's one of the things that ruined usko imo, people getting like 3 sharers(all 3 babashop couple items each, then 1 hit everyone) and then bragging about being so good. Kinda forces you to do the same if you wanna be at the top, meh

short...if you don't play alot and don't have a sharer, don't start, u'll get owned!

i think other things ruined ko a little more >.> (koxp??)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    or acid pots that ruined this server ^^

and lawoos i don't see anything wrong with having sharers in here.. its exp server and the exp is same as / harder than usko.. so whats wrong with that...

and even if they are babashopers, what they gonna buy? scrolls? dam...

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    well ye obviously, but imo the sharing thing did aswell. Though that's not the people's fault I suppose. They made Knight Online to be a farm game and you get a VERY BIG advantage for being online a bit longer than someone else.

In wow for example you can play only couple hours a day and still be at the top, because there's not alot of stuff you can do with the time to get such a big advantage. In ko you can, and therefore people are getting sharers.

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    or acid pots that ruined this server ^^

and lawoos i don't see anything wrong with having sharers in here.. its exp server and the exp is same as / harder than usko.. so whats wrong with that...

and even if they are babashopers, what they gonna buy? scrolls? dam...
    yeah, cause scrolls are the only thing people buy/sell here on ko4life -.-. btw I don't have a problem with people babashopping in general, only with the people that has 3 sharers+babashop +1 uniques, and then being so proud being the first 80 etc.
    Last edited by Lawoos; 02-09-2010 at 07:14 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast