Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Question about clans

This is a discussion on Question about clans within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Lawoos well ye obviously, but imo the sharing thing did yeah, cause scrolls are the only thing ...
Page: 2

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lawoos View Post
    well ye obviously, but imo the sharing thing did yeah, cause scrolls are the only thing people buy/sell here on ko4life -.-. btw I don't have a problem with people babashopping in general, only with the people that has 3 sharers+babashop +1 uniques, and then being so proud being the first 80 etc.
    in the exp beta, i sold lots of stuff and made like 15 mil, and it wasn't scrolls...

ofc people who will have scrolls will be able to make lots of money, but it will happen only when 1 of the clans will have the csw, or kingship....

and i don't think that people will baba here.. maybe after 5~6 months

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    in the exp beta, i sold lots of stuff and made like 15 mil, and it wasn't scrolls...

ofc people who will have scrolls will be able to make lots of money, but it will happen only when 1 of the clans will have the csw, or kingship....
    I have no clue what you mean by all this, sorry :P

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    and i don't think that people will baba here.. maybe after 5~6 months
    Perhaps, only time will tell. My guess is anyway that there will be uniques flying around 1 month into the server Though I don't really have a problem with that unless 1 person buys them all xD

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lawoos View Post
    I have no clue what you mean by all this, sorry :P

Perhaps, only time will tell. My guess is anyway that there will be uniques flying around 1 month into the server Though I don't really have a problem with that unless 1 person buys them all xD
    what i meant is, that people will spend money on scrolls, only when their clan will have the CSW or king, than they will have money

and i don't think that there will be baba coz there isn't almost a chance that a random person will get a good drops, in the exp server ull need at least full party to kill bosses and only if u party with a ninja-looter than a random may get a drop... otherwise.. i don't think so

Morik

Some people's posts above me are saying about solo play. Playing solo is not the point of topic.
    IMO, topic maker is just worried that there will be two/three big clans which are going to take off all eslant bosses or/and isiloon. And then, with good gear, they will pwn everyone else.
    Smaller clans, like group of old friends, won't get chance to brake through big clan's supremacy.
    To be honest I am also quite afraid of it. Especially because I am also going to play in small clan. What is more, I don't have that much time to spend it all in KO exping my char and trying to get items. But I would like to get some fun from pk-ing too.
    Otherwise I know that there would be no mercy on that server...

xiahou_yuan

yea I fear this too :P
    already happened in open beta, I started with only 3-4 friends.
    when I was lvl 24, they were already 31-35 with stuff like mauls +8, stiletto +8 etc...
    then when they hit 40, all go cz, can even kill Bach with a bunch of lvl 40 dudes so yah, big clans will have a BIG Advantage.
    well, our clan was suppose to be a "mage" clan but they all chickened out and aren't going to play anymore, atleast that's what they say.

stop the qq if you cant keep up shut up

xiahou_yuan

^ you have nothing to add, then why tell everyone to shut up? can't we even discuss things anymore???? that's what this forum is about, if YOU don't like this, then don't even come in the topic.

*EDIT*
    actually, stupid post saying " shut up" or "useless topic" are the real spam posts, and if the topic is really useless, the MODS will do their jobs, you are just adding a senseless post to a senseless topic then.

BYE!
    Last edited by xiahou_yuan; 02-09-2010 at 12:04 PM.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

When you got xp party xp at xp partys,, when u need to solo .. go to easyer mobs that give a bit lower xp... then u still can get a xp for example when i played back at KO.. and i had no deru/apos party i would go lvl at shadow seekers/meganthereon/smilodon..

kibal

Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    online games are not made to play alone most of the time ...
    Not in ko , thats why ko is so funny (at least for me, dun like those games where u need 30 guys for do something), i played alone in a lot of server got good gear and good rank in nps , w/o babashop of course.
    Of course with a clan u can gear urself faster and lvl faster , also team work in ko is one of the funniest things.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kibal View Post
    Not in ko , thats why ko is so funny (at least for me, dun like those games where u need 30 guys for do something), i played alone in a lot of server got good gear and good rank in nps , w/o babashop of course.
    Of course with a clan u can gear urself faster and lvl faster , also team work in ko is one of the funniest things.
    im pretty sure that u didn't get all your gear in solo drops, and didn't get all your lvls in solo exp and didn't get all your nps solo

Quote Originally Posted by Morik View Post
    Some people's posts above me are saying about solo play. Playing solo is not the point of topic.
    IMO, topic maker is just worried that there will be two/three big clans which are going to take off all eslant bosses or/and isiloon. And then, with good gear, they will pwn everyone else.
    Smaller clans, like group of old friends, won't get chance to brake through big clan's supremacy.
    To be honest I am also quite afraid of it. Especially because I am also going to play in small clan. What is more, I don't have that much time to spend it all in KO exping my char and trying to get items. But I would like to get some fun from pk-ing too.
    Otherwise I know that there would be no mercy on that server...
    Morik gets what i was trying to get at That's what i meant. I was worried there being one two MAYBE three clans that will start together, between their sharers and them play almost 24/7 and level up insanely quick. Then camp all the bosses, gear up crazy and just destroy all of PvP. Im not QQing (read all my past topics, thats not me). Just asking a freaking question. And wanted your opinions. Thought that was the point of a forum but i guess not :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12