Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 84

Question about Prem

This is a discussion on Question about Prem within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe I'm a forum troll myself, I check once in a while, and I haven't seen this ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member knox09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Not there!
    Posts
    485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I'm a forum troll myself, I check once in a while, and I haven't seen this post made. I just took a look 10 minutes ago and saw the post of prices, but much different then these.
    You might wanna read up before you try and chew some1 out for a post they made. Nerve was talking about the 10/30/60 day prices. Just warning to read up next time before you make a fool of yourself again ^.^

  2. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    You might wanna read up before you try and chew some1 out for a post they made. Nerve was talking about the 10/30/60 day prices. Just warning to read up next time before you make a fool of yourself again ^.^
    To make a fool out of yourself you usually need proof to back it up that you are a fool for saying something so wrong. Yet I do believe that there is no post of $10/$18/$30 prices posted anywhere. It might have been posted wrong and changed as said, but it still doesn't change the fact that it's not accessible now, thus technically making me right.

  3. #18
    Senior Member knox09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Not there!
    Posts
    485

    Default

    On 3/22 Felix had posted prices, sure those prices were edited but you didnt bash him about what the prices were, but the fact he had 3 prices up...

  4. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    On 3/22 Felix had posted prices, sure those prices were edited but you didnt bash him about what the prices were, but the fact he had 3 prices up...
    Yup, because ever since Shurt's recent post we have all had in mind as Felix posted a few months ago that there is only "1 premium". Technically it still is 1 premium, except 3 different combination packages.

  5. #20
    Senior Member SimpleSins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    To make a fool out of yourself you usually need proof to back it up that you are a fool for saying something so wrong. Yet I do believe that there is no post of $10/$18/$30 prices posted anywhere. It might have been posted wrong and changed as said, but it still doesn't change the fact that it's not accessible now, thus technically making me right.

    even if you are speaking about "technicality"...you are wrong. Just because YOU didn't see it doesnt make you right, actually makes you even more wrong because you didn't look. And you are a forum troll according to your own words so that's just asking for it.

    Knox is right, read up before you try and flame someone.

    PS...****I can see it in the future too, you will probably end up flaming nerve again for the same reason......not typing perfect English. Typical.

  6. #21
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Stop Flame War... nowzor

  7. #22
    Senior Member SimpleSins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Stop Flame War... nowzor
    pfft, u know me i don't flame ever, but seriously that's like the 3rd time i've seen him making fun of nerve for no REAL reason its retarded.

  8. #23
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Ohhh... well fuck i didnt know..
    thats kinda fuck unbeatable :P

    nerve is hella cool love his singing ha

  9. #24
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Ohhh... well fuck i didnt know..
    thats kinda fuck unbeatable :P

    nerve is hella cool love his singing ha
    Ye mate I agree with you Nerve is cool
    Unless like someother here
    And yes i am talking about you Mr.tHeUnBeAtAbLe, u come here and say shit tho u don't know a shit about anything

  10. #25
    Senior Member NervE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my house :)
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I don't mind you spamming these forums with your non-sense but now that I get to read one of your posts I can see that you're just a retard. There is no $10/$18/$30 premiums. THERE IS ONLY ONE PREMIUM. Hopefully you understand that sentence well enough for it go through that hollow skull of yours. With that being said, that one premium price hasn't been decided, and people keep making up shit and spreading rumors as to what the price is going to be.
    Rofl, am I spamming the forums? with giving out my opinion about the premium packages which were posted by Felix?
    Over 10 people have disagreed with those prices according to their posts which you can find in this and in other topics and you're comming and trying to start up a new war like a kid?

    lol, I wont even flame you.
    you look like a kid who has nothing to do instead of going through those flame-wars , read before you say somthing, and I did know that there is only 1 premium which is Bronze, I was talking about the packages -.-


    P.S : Thanks Simple,Grim,knoxn,doom <3 , I have no idea what this guy wants from me lol.

  11. #26
    Flashback Senior Member Ibumax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    788

    Default

    So there is gonna be only one prem for 5$/10$ and 15$ ?

  12. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSins View Post
    even if you are speaking about "technicality"...you are wrong. Just because YOU didn't see it doesnt make you right, actually makes you even more wrong because you didn't look. And you are a forum troll according to your own words so that's just asking for it.

    Knox is right, read up before you try and flame someone.

    PS...****I can see it in the future too, you will probably end up flaming nerve again for the same reason......not typing perfect English. Typical.
    I just don't understand what you are backing your argument on. Once you find proof of the prices that he mentioned, please post it and I will openly admit that I was wrong.

    And yes I do consider myself a forum troll (for g4l). I study quite alot and my 5 minutes break every hour or so is usually come check out the forums,... usually the motivational posters to give me a good laugh. So yes, I do consider myself a forum troll, and I don't see anything wrong with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSins View Post
    pfft, u know me i don't flame ever, but seriously that's like the 3rd time i've seen him making fun of nerve for no REAL reason its retarded.
    I'm assuming you are backing him up cause he is in your clan or something? And correction, this was my first time doing so. I never even realized the guy on these forums until today.

  13. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    Rofl, am I spamming the forums? with giving out my opinion about the premium packages which were posted by Felix?
    Over 10 people have disagreed with those prices according to their posts which you can find in this and in other topics and you're comming and trying to start up a new war like a kid?

    lol, I wont even flame you.
    you look like a kid who has nothing to do instead of going through those flame-wars , read before you say somthing, and I did know that there is only 1 premium which is Bronze, I was talking about the packages -.-


    P.S : Thanks Simple,Grim,knoxn,doom <3 , I have no idea what this guy wants from me lol.
    lol I find it funny that whoever you seem to be getting into an argument with, your best shot is to call them kid. First Magyk, then now me. Well let me ask you an honest question, how old are you really? (Keep in mind if you are younger then me I will simply laugh, and if you don't answer it I will either way laugh since I would assume you are hiding your age to further avoid embarrassment in comparison).

    lol I love this part the most "lol, I won't even flame you.". My suggestion is try it out. At least that way you can increase your post count as that's what you are in need of from the looks of it and that way you can realize like all the new comers that sometimes it's a good thing to keep your mouth shut against a few certain people that can humiliate you.

  14. #29
    Senior Member NervE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my house :)
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    lol I find it funny that whoever you seem to be getting into an argument with, your best shot is to call them kid. First Magyk, then now me. Well let me ask you an honest question, how old are you really? (Keep in mind if you are younger then me I will simply laugh, and if you don't answer it I will either way laugh since I would assume you are hiding your age to further avoid embarrassment in comparison).

    lol I love this part the most "lol, I won't even flame you.". My suggestion is try it out. At least that way you can increase your post count as that's what you are in need of from the looks of it and that way you can realize like all the new comers that sometimes it's a good thing to keep your mouth shut against a few certain people that can humiliate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    So, Felix accidentally posted the wrong price list for our PUS. I've gone back and edited his, as well as pasted the corrected list below:

    Code:
    1000 points ----- $10
    Premium 10 days ----- $5 or 1000 points
    Premium 30 days ----- $10
    Premium 60 days ----- $15
    Premium+1000 points ----- Add $5 to length of premium they purchase(30+ days only)
    
    500 HP Scrolls ----- 50 points
    1000 HP Scrolls ----- 100 points
    1500 HP Scrolls ----- 150 points
    50 AC Scrolls ----- 50 points
    150 AC Scrolls ----- 100 points
    300 AC Scrolls ----- 150 points
    Speed pots ----- 100 points
    AP Scroll(1 stack of 20) ----- 50 points 
     AC Scroll(1 stack of 20) ----- 50 points
    Scroll of  Strength(L) (+0) (stack of 30) ----- 100
    Scroll of  Health(L) (+0) (stack of 30) ----- 100
    Scroll of  Dexterity(L) (+0) (stack of 30) ----- 100
    Scroll of  inteligence(L) (+0) (stack of 30) ----- 100
    Scroll of  Magic power(L) (+0)(stack of 30) ----- 100
    Scroll of Lion Strength(L) (+0) (stack of 20) ----- 100
    Scroll of Attack (+0) (stack of 30) ----- 100
    
    Scroll of Strength (+0) (stack of 15) ----- 50
    Scroll of Health (+0) (stack of 15) ----- 50
    Scroll of Dexterity (+0) (stack of 15) ----- 50
    Scroll of Intelligence (+0) (stack of 15) ----- 50
    Scroll of Magic Power (+0) (stack of 15) ----- 50
    Scroll of Lion Strength (+0) (stack of 10) ----- 50
    
    Scroll of teleport friend (+0) (stack of 50) ----- 25
    Resurrection Scroll(60) (+0) (stack of 5) ----- 75
    
    
    Nation transfer ----- 1000 points
    Sex/Race change ----- 1000 points
    Name change ----- 1000 points
    Redistribution Item (+0) ----- 500
    Trina ---- 500
    Here is the proof

    /pwned? lol.

    I've called magyk a kid just because he argues about somthing he has no idea and because all he does is flaming (pretty much same as you) so those are my reasons for calling you kids.
    As for the rest, I got 1 month till 18 years old ( don't really care if you will laugh or how much years you are ) .

    Ohh well, for sure LOL !

    I try to " increase " my posts but as far as it seems now, you're the one who does double posts , so hmm...who trys to increase his posts number? (obviously, not needed even to explain ).

    Peace buddy, hope you realized atleast somthing from all of it.
    Last edited by NervE; 03-24-2010 at 08:37 AM.

  15. #30
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Cut it out all of you!

    Price lists were kindly corrected by Shurt as I missed the final list.

    All the matters is a price list exists and for the near future it is what they guys decided was the best all round package.

    Please stop all the bickering as it's just making a mess with everything.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •