Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 84

Question about Prem

This is a discussion on Question about Prem within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; There should be vote points as reward for voting...Im not saying like,vote 7 days and u can buy scrolls,lil harded ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    There should be vote points as reward for voting...Im not saying like,vote 7 days and u can buy scrolls,lil harded but still possible for users that cant buy prem.Like 15-20 points per week.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    Here is the proof

    /pwned? lol.

    I've called magyk a kid just because he argues about somthing he has no idea and because all he does is flaming (pretty much same as you) so those are my reasons for calling you kids.
    As for the rest, I got 1 month till 18 years old ( don't really care if you will laugh or how much years you are ) .

    Ohh well, for sure LOL !

    I try to " increase " my posts but as far as it seems now, you're the one who does double posts , so hmm...who trys to increase his posts number? (obviously, not needed even to explain ).

    Peace buddy, hope you realized atleast somthing from all of it.
    That's great lol, I still don't see the prices anywhere that you mentioned, and even if they were posted differently doesn't change the fact that they aren't there anymore and thus I'm commenting this way.

    I told you I would get a good laugh out of the age. Your not even 18, calling a 20 year-old a kid... haha.

    As for my post count, it is like 3400 posts or so that I have,... do you really think I care if I get 1 extra post. From what you are saying it makes a big difference from 3400 to 3401. But as a matter of fact, people don't realize that difference.... but people do realize the person that spams 100+ posts in less then a month, especially the new comers.

    ps. Dan, the section needs a little hype... no need to thank me :P.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    120

    Default

    That's great lol, I still don't see the prices anywhere that you mentioned,

    unbeatable, no offence but just stop this blulshit discussion -.-
    felix accidently posted the wrong numbers, when you made your 1st comment about calling nerv a retard etc etc etc that comment was still visable in the other thread ( 5 days before and still no info). after you made your aquisations felix editted the post but guys like care ffs

    if u dont like eachother go flame eachother ingame/msn/i dont care
    don't bother other people with flames :P

    like i said unbeatable, this is no flame but just quit this shenanigan discussion -.-

    same goes for the rest

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doob View Post
    That's great lol, I still don't see the prices anywhere that you mentioned,

    unbeatable, no offence but just stop this blulshit discussion -.-
    felix accidently posted the wrong numbers, when you made your 1st comment about calling nerv a retard etc etc etc that comment was still visable in the other thread ( 5 days before and still no info). after you made your aquisations felix editted the post but guys like care ffs

    if u dont like eachother go flame eachother ingame/msn/i dont care
    don't bother other people with flames :P

    like i said unbeatable, this is no flame but just quit this shenanigan discussion -.-

    same goes for the rest
    Ur new here too, you would know that I don't stop unless an admin really requests and warns me to do so.

  5. #35
    Senior Member knox09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Not there!
    Posts
    485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Ur new here too, you would know that I don't stop unless an admin really requests and warns me to do so.
    Which he did, so drop it.

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    Which he did, so drop it.
    I can't drop the soap sorry, it's like pretty much illegal where I'm from .

  7. #37
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Ur new here too, you would know that I don't stop unless an admin really requests and warns me to do so.
    arrogancy much ?

  8. #38
    Senior Member SimpleSins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Cut it out all of you!

    Price lists were kindly corrected by Shurt as I missed the final list.

    All the matters is a price list exists and for the near future it is what they guys decided was the best all round package.

    Please stop all the bickering as it's just making a mess with everything.

    Sorry to say felix but im sure youre aware of theunbeatables childish flames, its one lie after the other every time he types. He says he never knew nerve existed untill this topic and yet he claims that he has seen him call ,magyk a kid in other threads so he has obviously seen him around and theres no need for me to even post up the threads where he has flamed nerve in the past.

    Code:
    1000 points ----- $10
    Premium 10 days ----- $10 or 1000 points
    Premium 30 days ----- $18
    Premium 60 days ----- $30
    Premium+1000 points ----- Add $5 to length of premium they purchase(30+ days only)
     
    500 HP Scrolls ----- 50 points
    1000 HP Scrolls ----- 100 points
    1500 HP Scrolls ----- 150 points
    150 AC Scrolls ----- 100 points
    300 AC Scrolls ----- 150 points
    Speed pots ----- 100 points
    AP Scroll(1 stack of 20) ----- 50 points
     AC Scroll(1 stack of 20) ----- 50 points
    Scroll of  Strength(L) (+0) (stack of 30) ----- 100
    Scroll of  Health(L) (+0) (stack of 30) ----- 100
    Scroll of  Dexterity(L) (+0) (stack of 30) ----- 100
    Scroll of  inteligence(L) (+0) (stack of 30) ----- 100
    Scroll of  Magic power(L) (+0)(stack of 30) ----- 100
    Scroll of Lion Strength(L) (+0) (stack of 20) ----- 100
    Scroll of Attack (+0) (stack of 30) ----- 100
     
    Scroll of Strength (+0) (stack of 15) ----- 50
    Scroll of Health (+0) (stack of 15) ----- 50
    Scroll of Dexterity (+0) (stack of 15) ----- 50
    Scroll of Intelligence (+0) (stack of 15) ----- 50
    Scroll of Magic Power (+0) (stack of 15) ----- 50
    Scroll of Lion Strength (+0) (stack of 10) ----- 50
     
    Scroll of teleport friend (+0) (stack of 50) ----- 25
    Resurrection Scroll(60) (+0) (stack of 5) ----- 50
     
     
    Nation transfer ----- 1000 points
    Sex/Race change ----- 1000 points
    Name change ----- 1000 points
    Redistribution Item (+0) ----- 300
    Trina ----- 300 points
    those are the prices from before, that felix posted mistakenly.

    Why dont you stop your little escapades with other people and focus on making your self not look like an immature child.


    And to add,

    Originally Posted by NervE
    Excuse me? I guess you were talking about me.

    Helping/explainning people the information they don't know/didn't see/notice or what ever doesn't make me a "spammer" who's trying to raise his posts :-O

    I just love walking around the forums and helping to people -.- .



    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    "Helping to people" is not really helping at all. There is already a few topics about the main stuff that is the biggest concern most of the players would find, and that's about it.
    So u sure you never seen him around before? Cause obviously here you are AGAIN making fun of his lacking in the english language even tho he is trying to help someone else out?

    Again Sorry felix, go ahead and warn me or ban me for those 3 days but everyone here knows what im talking about and that theunbeatable is nothing but a child with nothing else to do but continue in life as a douche and flame other peoples posts.

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSins View Post
    Sorry to say felix but im sure youre aware of theunbeatables childish flames, its one lie after the other every time he types. He says he never knew nerve existed untill this topic and yet he claims that he has seen him call ,magyk a kid in other threads so he has obviously seen him around and theres no need for me to even post up the threads where he has flamed nerve in the past.

    Code:
    1000 points ----- $10
    Premium 10 days ----- $10 or 1000 points
    Premium 30 days ----- $18
    Premium 60 days ----- $30
    Premium+1000 points ----- Add $5 to length of premium they purchase(30+ days only)
     
    500 HP Scrolls ----- 50 points
    1000 HP Scrolls ----- 100 points
    1500 HP Scrolls ----- 150 points
    150 AC Scrolls ----- 100 points
    300 AC Scrolls ----- 150 points
    Speed pots ----- 100 points
    AP Scroll(1 stack of 20) ----- 50 points
     AC Scroll(1 stack of 20) ----- 50 points
    Scroll of  Strength(L) (+0) (stack of 30) ----- 100
    Scroll of  Health(L) (+0) (stack of 30) ----- 100
    Scroll of  Dexterity(L) (+0) (stack of 30) ----- 100
    Scroll of  inteligence(L) (+0) (stack of 30) ----- 100
    Scroll of  Magic power(L) (+0)(stack of 30) ----- 100
    Scroll of Lion Strength(L) (+0) (stack of 20) ----- 100
    Scroll of Attack (+0) (stack of 30) ----- 100
     
    Scroll of Strength (+0) (stack of 15) ----- 50
    Scroll of Health (+0) (stack of 15) ----- 50
    Scroll of Dexterity (+0) (stack of 15) ----- 50
    Scroll of Intelligence (+0) (stack of 15) ----- 50
    Scroll of Magic Power (+0) (stack of 15) ----- 50
    Scroll of Lion Strength (+0) (stack of 10) ----- 50
     
    Scroll of teleport friend (+0) (stack of 50) ----- 25
    Resurrection Scroll(60) (+0) (stack of 5) ----- 50
     
     
    Nation transfer ----- 1000 points
    Sex/Race change ----- 1000 points
    Name change ----- 1000 points
    Redistribution Item (+0) ----- 300
    Trina ----- 300 points
    those are the prices from before, that felix posted mistakenly.

    Why dont you stop your little escapades with other people and focus on making your self not look like an immature child.


    And to add,

    Originally Posted by NervE
    Excuse me? I guess you were talking about me.

    Helping/explainning people the information they don't know/didn't see/notice or what ever doesn't make me a "spammer" who's trying to raise his posts :-O

    I just love walking around the forums and helping to people -.- .





    So u sure you never seen him around before? Cause obviously here you are AGAIN making fun of his lacking in the english language even tho he is trying to help someone else out?

    Again Sorry felix, go ahead and warn me or ban me for those 3 days but everyone here knows what im talking about and that theunbeatable is nothing but a child with nothing else to do but continue in life as a douche and flame other peoples posts.
    You didn't read what I said correctly. I said I didn't ever realize his name until today (which was yesterday), which I will not correct myself as it is the truth. ON THE SAME DAY he flamed magic (which would have been yesterday, so technically it was yesterday the first time I realized the guy and the point you brought up about Magyk fails to back up your argument.

    As for the last quote, which I believe I posted like 2-3 days ago or so, yes it's mine, except the fact that half the time I don't look at people's avatar's and names when I reply to their posts,... so once again, nothing you've tried to prove is legit.

  10. #40
    Senior Member SimpleSins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    You didn't read what I said correctly. I said I didn't ever realize his name until today (which was yesterday), which I will not correct myself as it is the truth. ON THE SAME DAY he flamed magic (which would have been yesterday, so technically it was yesterday the first time I realized the guy and the point you brought up about Magyk fails to back up your argument.

    As for the last quote, which I believe I posted like 2-3 days ago or so, yes it's mine, except the fact that half the time I don't look at people's avatar's and names when I reply to their posts,... so once again, nothing you've tried to prove is legit.
    Awesome so you dont look at peoples names at all when you quote them thats just priceless hahaha. But you didnt say anything about those prices that Felix posted before, why? Because you already know you're wrong, and that quote came from 2 days ago where im sure you did see his name and read his post carefully since you decided to flame him for his bad english. Go ahead and don't admit to anything its fine by me. You're over here talking about proof and it not being legit where all you do is make up excuses. "except the fact that half the time i dont look at people's avatar's and names" hahahaha man i cracked up at that one. You should be a stand up comedian.

    W/E continue flaming other people just leave my clan members out of it and we wont have a problem. Its a forum there will be flamers on every forum just pick your fights kk? Im off to work enjoy your day of trolling.

  11. #41
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    Here is the proof

    /pwned? lol.

    I've called magyk a kid just because he argues about somthing he has no idea and because all he does is flaming (pretty much same as you) so those are my reasons for calling you kids.
    For the sake of bump, i lold.

  12. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSins View Post
    Awesome so you dont look at peoples names at all when you quote them thats just priceless hahaha. But you didnt say anything about those prices that Felix posted before, why? Because you already know you're wrong, and that quote came from 2 days ago where im sure you did see his name and read his post carefully since you decided to flame him for his bad english. Go ahead and don't admit to anything its fine by me. You're over here talking about proof and it not being legit where all you do is make up excuses. "except the fact that half the time i dont look at people's avatar's and names" hahahaha man i cracked up at that one. You should be a stand up comedian.

    W/E continue flaming other people just leave my clan members out of it and we wont have a problem. Its a forum there will be flamers on every forum just pick your fights kk? Im off to work enjoy your day of trolling.
    This is exactly my point, I start reading a post and if I see the first sentence or the first few are non-sense I simply start reading to prevent wasting my time on such a ridiculous post. If I consider it something worth reading, then is really the point where I read the name of the poster, but as I said, believe it or not, the posts that I start reading and give up after the first sentence or so I don't look who it's by as it would be just further waste of time... it's a habit, that I've had for the past 6 years of viewing gaming forums.

    And just as I thought, a clan member. Both you and Grim have been in my clan, and I know both of you,... and I honestly suggest you quiet down before I start generalizing the clan name and start embarrassing the clan name.

  13. #43
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    I give one hell of a good suggestion!
    Ban Mr.tHeUnBeAtAbLe for a week or so, hes quite pissing me off with hes non sense talk & flaming person for no reason.
    I think that he must arrange for a medical examination, since it seems to me he has a underdeveloped brain.
    Last edited by DoomBringer; 03-24-2010 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Corrteting grammar mistakes!

  14. #44
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    I give one hell of a good suggestion!
    Ban Mr.tHeUnBeAtAbLe for a week or so, hes quite pissing me off with hes non sense talk & flaming person for no reason.
    I think that he must arrange for a medical examination, since it seems to me he has a underdeveloped brain.
    Nah he just has no life and needs something to do so he spams the forum and starts flame wars so it gives him something to do.

  15. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    I give one hell of a good suggestion!
    Ban Mr.tHeUnBeAtAbLe for a week or so, hes quite pissing me off with hes non sense talk & flaming person for no reason.
    I think that he must arrange for a medical examination, since it seems to me he has a underdeveloped brain.
    haha well I really should be warned first by an admin to shut up, but most of the other times I have been banned, and many times for periods longer then a month. So do you really think that a week ban will honestly do anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Nah he just has no life and needs something to do so he spams the forum and starts flame wars so it gives him something to do.
    You could think of it that way, I tend to think of it as my sort of entertainment for the 5 minutes or so that I spend while taking a break from studying every once in a while.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •