Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Questions for KO4Life Server

This is a discussion on Questions for KO4Life Server within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Its still gives an unfair advantage to people and also since the private servers are supposed to be fun it ...
Page: 9

Its still gives an unfair advantage to people and also since the private servers are supposed to be fun it kinda kills little of it cuz as you can see people already aim for high lelvels, and if people want that why not just go to some pk server or r their nothing without they lvls ?
    Last edited by loveya; 12-31-2009 at 08:26 PM.

IMO sharing will just cause unnecessary problems via scamming and stuff just as it does in USKO. If Felix and his staff want to deal with scams and "hackings" resulting from this, good luck to them.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    IMO sharing will just cause unnecessary problems via scamming and stuff just as it does in USKO. If Felix and his staff want to deal with scams and "hackings" resulting from this, good luck to them.
    honestly, unless im told otherwise from devile or felix, ill handle it the same way i did on KE server...multiple IP's on ur account over a prolonged period of time=no help if u get "hacked"

share at ur own risk.

99% of the time when ur "hacked" and u share accounts, its the person u share with either "hacking" u or having one of their friends "hack" u for them so their ip doesnt show up as the one "hacking"

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

If it were up to me, I wouldn't even bother looking into so called "hacked" accounts. Let's be serious now if you are sharing your account in the first place for whatever reason then you are asking to be "hacked" (I wouldn't even call it "hacked").

There is a difference between genuinely getting hacked and giving someone your account information freely.

Well even tho theres a risk for getting hacked, I highly doubt that it would happen to everyone who shares. Its also dosnt remove the sharing problem.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    If it were up to me, I wouldn't even bother looking into so called "hacked" accounts. Let's be serious now if you are sharing your account in the first place for whatever reason then you are asking to be "hacked" (I wouldn't even call it "hacked").

There is a difference between genuinely getting hacked and giving someone your account information freely.
    Yeah that's why i put it in quotes. Idiots share their info then cry when someone "hacked" them, but it couldn't be their 15 sharers! It must have been some random guy who brute forced it!

But the problem is do you want to just let whoever did it get away with it by ignoring the person because they shared, or do you just ban everyone whose IP was on the account or do you waste the time trying to sort out who is entitled to what on the account and if the "hacking" was "justified"?

only 1 ip per acc

Finduilas

Quote Originally Posted by xtommyleongx View Post
    Sharing should be allowed but at own risk...What major difference does it make to the population if they played on a different time zone or hours of the day? maybe just the number of accounts created on the server... everyone plays at a different time zone.... im pretty sure no one wants to share an account when his/her sharer that has the same time as them...

Sharers can also include 2 good friends, both having an account of their own, yet able to log eachothers accounts (like logging a friend's priest or so). It would be stupid not to allow this imo..

Ofc I fine with that, like if people need priest for wars or csw its cool but when it commes to exp people should do it themself rather than shareres do it for them.

At the end of the day its that persons choice who they want on their account and its at their own risk.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

I don't understand you guys are so sure that if you have a sharer you will be hacked/scammed. Then why would it matter if they got a sharer and leveled if they were going to be scammed?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    I don't understand you guys are so sure that if you have a sharer you will be hacked/scammed. Then why would it matter if they got a sharer and leveled if they were going to be scammed?
    Sharing making it unfair is a pretty weak argument. But you can be damn sure that when someone gets "hacked" or scammed, they WILL cry and bitch about it, wasting the staff's time. How much time they'll waste depends on the policy they implement.

dont wanna open a special topic so ill just ask here.

Are speed pots gonna be in sundries, or drop or just in pus?

Quote Originally Posted by Adebisi View Post

Should be at sundries and PUS.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adebisi View Post

Both. I will post the price of scroll in Sundries in FAQ topic.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    01-28-2010, 07:34 PM